Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

This smells amazing. The woody notes make it mysterious and sexy. I love how this smells especially as an evening fragrance. Its expensive but its so worth it. It lasts a long time and has a nice siliage.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

Oh my, this fragrance is unique! Mysterious. I absolutely LOVE it!!! For me, the perfect winter fragrance.

Trying to explain it is difficult. I don't exactly smell roses or coffee. It's warm. Not an oriental. Not a spice.

I think I love it because it's so different! It lasts all day and into the evening. I don't re-apply. Many fragrances cause me to …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Oct/26/2015

Rose fragrances can be tricky on my skin, as many seem to turn into something sharp and unpleasant after an hour or so. Café Rose thankfully does not do that. Do I smell much coffee here? Not really, but the rose note from Bulgarian Rose, May Rose as well as Turkish Rose is really magnificent. Staying power is good, and I think it smells really elegant. I will repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (569 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Oct/26/2015

A darker and, (somewhat) green, peppery, earthy mix of roses, incense, woods and coffee/chocolatey notes. Not a mainstream floral. Not too typical of a rose scent, there's a deeper, sweeter side that's almost gothic.
The coffee/chocolate notes are bright but end up being short lived, woods hint their presence throughout, incense rose is the dominant player. It's sweeter than …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Feb/22/2014

Most fragrances don't work with my body chemistry, but I couldn't pass up the chance to try Cafe Rose. I asked for a sample of this and a little goes a very long way. This scent is heavy, decadent, and very interesting. It really doesn't work for me, but I really love it in the bottle.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/17/2014

I really wanted to love this fragrance, but it doesn't work with my chemistry. After an hour, I get a pale rose scent on top of a dirty blonde violet. I recommend saving some money and buying blonde violet. Both fragrances were created by the same perfumer.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromJake84

Feb/23/2013

Cafe Rose has very straight forward, pleasant and intense rose scent in the top and middle notes and the rose becomes more subtle with a hint of sandalwood in the dry down. Top notes are saffron, black pepper and may rose; middle notes are turkish rose, bulgarian rose and coffee; base notes are incense, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29