3.9

$26.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

13 hours ago

Makes my wife smell like an avocado.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 months ago

I received a deluxe size of this a while ago but hadn't yet tried it out. I have combination oily skin, but lately I've been using retinol and glycolic acid often so I have a lot of dry patches and really needed some intense hydration, I was skeptical of trying this mask because I just imagined it being a gloppy mess and getting all over my pillowcases, but it wasn't. I just applied a normal amount as if it was a regular face cream and most of it sank into my skin, but you could still tell I had applied a heavily moisturizing product. When I woke up the next morning, my skin felt amazing and really smooth and hydrated. I did not have dry patches like I normally do and my skin looked even, radiant and glowing. I'm glad I finally decided to try this and I will definitely use and purchase it again.

About reviewer (321 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

8 months ago

I can feel my skin soaking this up when I put it on. It’s a thick, hydrating cream that doesn’t break me out. Put it on at night and skin is plump and glowy in the morning. Excellent for: sleeping with the aircon on, long-haul flights under a layer of Egyptian Magic, and counteracting the effects of a late, dehydrating night.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

Love this moisturiser - it doesn’t break me out, it smells amazing and it leaves my skin plump and moisturised. Great product for flights or when your skin needs extra hydration. Have been consistently repurchasing since I discovered it and will continue to do so!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 months ago

i received a sample of this a few weeks ago and i love it. i wanted to look up the ingredients because it smelt soooo good and then i came across the reviews. they are so hit or miss so i decided i’d put my input in. i have super sensitive and acne prone skin with acne scarring and a lot of people said this product made them break out. the first time i used this product i broke out as well but like every other new product you put on your skin it is obviously going to break out!!! i only broke out the first time i tried it and the next day the acne went away. every time after i have used this mask it leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and refreshed, i will definitely be buying the full size of this product and be putting it into my skincare routine.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

a year ago

I loved this for the few days because it helped with my dry flakes post accutane but after that I broke out in hard nodules and white heads and my skin looked terrible. I stopped it for 4 days and it went away, tried it again in hopes I didn't waste 30 bucks on this and the same thing happened so I returned it.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

This is one of my all time fave masks. I love using face masks to cheat my way to fabulous skin. Overnight masks really do help me accomplish great looking skin during the day as I am not a fan of makeup. This mask helps me wakeup to supple, hydrated skin the way it used to be when I was younger. I really love this stuff however I use it sparingly due to the price. If it was a little cheaper I would buy several tubes at a time. . . it is just that good!!!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Good things come to those who wait? I'm not sure about that anymore...the small GWP tube I had of this has been in the group of samples I've been trying to work through since mid last year. Now that I finally get round to using it (Tuesday night and Thursday night gone) I've come out in acne along my lower cheeks/jawline, more so the right side where there are about 7 smallish red bumps. The hydrating effect is there but not as good as other overnight masks, for example PC Hydrating Recovery Mask is a lot better at putting moisture back into my skin. However what PC doesn't do is brighten. Origins really gives you such a nice glow, like when you've used a good Vit C serum, and is kind of what I expected from seeing all the brightening ingredients in it (and why I was so impatient to use it lol). Both times the glow was pretty much gone by the morning and in its place was acne! A couple of bumps the first time, which I was hoping were just coincidental and then plenty more the 2nd time around, despite the 24 hour gap in between use. Had it not been for the breakout I would have happily continued to use this. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

a year ago

I was looking to try out hydrating masks when this became on my radar. I had never tried any products from Clarins before so didn’t know what to expect. Anyway, this to me is just a really thick Moisturiser more than a mask. I don’t find it particularly special but it works well when my skin is a little dry and needing an extra boost. As an overnight mask I’ve found it doesn’t perform any more than any other night Cream. Price-Wise - I have to say this is not worth the buck! I purchased the 50ml for £15. For what it is, it can definitely be cheaper. Also, better alternatives at that price point. The product is heavily fragranced. I’m not a big fan of this as my skin is temperamental. It comes in a pretty green tube but isn’t messy to squeeze out etc. Product applies well and sinks in almost immediately leaving my skin soft and somewhat plump. I use this under makeup with no issues. I wouldn’t repurchase. There’s so much better on the market.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

a year ago

I've been using a sample of this I get from Sephora for three days now and it's totally broken the area around my chin out. Tiny white heads everywhere. It did feel like a really nice mask, very hydrating, but not worth the break out.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium