CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This moisturizing mask is absolutely amazing. It hydrates and moisturizes at the same time. Which my 50+ year old skin really likes. It does not clog the pores or makes me break-out. It is great to use when the weather is very dry or when you are in an A/C building all day long. For me it worked instantly making my skin feel soft, supple and hydrated. I highly recommend this to anyone who is dealing with a dry face and is looking for an instant relieve and a moisturized skin.

on 10/21/2018 4:00:00 PM

I really like this product—it moisturizes without making me break out. As someone who uses Retin A, this stuff is a great complement. One tube also lasts a long time. My only complaint is the packaging—on the last two I’ve had, the cap has broken. It won’t screw shut, just keeps turning and turning. I try to turn to the point that feels tightest and then leave it there, and so far that doesn’t seem to have affected or dried out my product.

on 10/21/2018 5:44:00 AM

I bought this on a whim. I am not a Clinique fan but decided to try this as I wanted a sleep in mask in a cream form. This exceeded my expectations . When my skin is dry , it gets sensitive and stings when moisturised. This does not sting, irritate or clog . It just gets the work done . A basic moisturiser that does the job , but to me that hard to find as some rich moisturisers give me acne and irritate . I use a thick layer and sometimes over other products with no issues .

Je viens de terminer la version mini de ce qui vient avec la crème hydratante et crème contour des yeux ensemble. AIMER. Il rend ma peau si douce et lisse! La crème hydratante est pas si spécial tho, à moins associé à ce produit. ma peau est naturellement hydratée et hydratée. Avant, ma peau se sentirait sec jusqu'à ce que j'ai appliqué une crème hydratante. mais en utilisant ce dans le cadre de mon soin rend ma peau hydratée se sentir à tout moment. Je veux acheter en taille réelle. vraiment tres magnifique et je le recommande a toute les filles qui ont une peau mixte et grasse..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is an incredible product! I have been using it for years and it took me a little while to realise it was the unsung hero in my routine. Deeply moisturising but has never clogged my pores or left a greasy film on my face (Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream I'm looking at you). I think it is good value in comparison to many of Clinique's other products and I recently searched on their website praying that it hasn't been discontinued as it has been a while since I purchased my last tube. I am also keen to cross check the ingredients list to ensure it hasn't been reformulated! I think that is definitely a sign of a well loved product.

If you are looking for a deeply moisturising night cream that is fragrance free and not going to contribute to acne - this is a great one to try!

on 4/25/2018 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I really enjoy this as my night time moisturizer, and have bee using it for over a year now. Once I started using it more regularly I really noticed the affect on my skin - softer, more supple, soothed and balances. I have acne prone, combo/oily skin and use topical treatments to manage breakouts. This is so soothing when my skin is irritated, flaky or dry. I love that it has no scent, is oil free, gentle and super, super rich and creamy, yet does not just sit on top of your skin. A little goes a long way but I admit, I slather it on, and my skin instantly feels moisturized, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

on 3/10/2018 8:57:00 AM

I do love this mask! It was my first overnight mask that I bought and some people use it every night but I personally don't think it's necessary. I usually apply this mask after I do acne treatment for like, 2 ou 3 days. It really really helps my skin don't get parched and especially because it's still winter. In the morning, when I wake up and wash my face, my skin looks soooo smooth! I definitly recommend!!

on 2/14/2018 4:42:00 PM

I went for a trip and the water was horrible there I broke and my skin was coverd in spots becausw of the dry conditions , it was a first for me to brake out like that. So when I got home I bought this mask to help my skin recover, the morning I woke up my skin was soo much better, in love with this mask. Ran out of my first tube and repurchased it. Loove it

on 12/25/2017 7:51:00 PM

I have very sensitive fair skin that almost everything causes me to feel a burning sensation. That being said this (and the majority of the moisture surge line) do not cause that issue for me. I have very dry skin in my t-zone that peels like a sunburn all year round. This mask is a great addition to my routine. I use this every other night in the winter and twice a week in summer. The packaging says to use this after your routine and I have to say that’s when I’ve seen the most benefits. When applied after I’ve washed, toned, used a serum and moisturizer I wait about 20 minutes until everything soaks into my skin then apply the mask a bit heavy handed and then right before turning in for the night I really massage it in. I wake up with no flaking skin, minimal redness and my makeup goes on flawlessly the next morning after I wash, tone and moisturize with something lighter.

on 12/8/2017 2:02:00 AM

A serviceable moisturizer that has no fragrance and didn't break me out. Unspectacular yet decent. If I found a great sale price I would buy this again, but it's a bit too pricey for regular use in my routine.