4.3

$36.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

5 months ago

Just a great all purpose super cream for so many dry skin issues. No scent, effective and no break outs. Pricey but I use it carefully and watch for sales. Hands and body too!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesGreen

8 months ago

A great pick me up when my skin is feeling tight or dry after cleansing on a night. I have this in a trial size and have been using it on and off the last couple of weeks whenever my skin needs it. The creamy formulation has a peculiar 'plastic' smell which kinda takes me aback until I remember "Ah it's Clinique, totally unscented of course!". It has a slightly pearly sheen to it and absorbs into my skin fairly quickly, so on extra dry areas I layer it on more thickly and let it sink in before hitting the bed. For oily-dehydrated combination skin like mine, it can be tricky to find the right balance in a product, this is neither too rich and yet moisturizing enough too. The only issue I have with it is the 'Dimethicone' - too much of which can wreak havoc on my skin, as I noticed after years of diligently using their DDMG. Luckily for me I don't need to use this every night, only occasionally, and for that it ticks all the right boxes. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

10 months ago

I have used it for several years. Works great over retinol (after it has soaked in). I have tried many others and always come back to this, quickly. The results are unmatched. It has never broken me out. Most night creams are just to heavy, this is light with fantastic results.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

10 months ago

After receiving a sample size of this product in a Bonus Time promo, I'm about to buy a full size tube. This works beautifully as a heavy duty overnight moisturiser layered over my prescription retinoid cream. The retinoid makes my skin dry and extra sensitive so I love that this is super gentle and not packed with actives that clash with the retinoid. I'm 41 and while this is perfect for my combo-dry skin now, this would have been way too heavy for me a few years ago.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 months ago

I very much like this product. I think of it as more of a strong night cream than a mask. regardless,I still try and use it as it is recommended about twice a week, using it on days when I feel dryer or need a little extra moisture (i have used this after using retinol cream and because it is so moisturising, I never have felt dry the following day). I really like that despite that it is a great moisturiser, it doesn’t feel oily or dirty, like you’ve just spread vasoline or a bad oily moisturiser all over your face. It soaks in within a minute or two, and doesn’t make my face uncomfortable, it doesn’t feel like there’s a mask on your face, and it is completely comfortable. Definitely in my top ten skin favourites.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

a year ago

I use this twice a week, or if Im going out the next evening. The difference in the morning is really noticeable! My skin looks plumper and fresher. I’ve never used a product with such visible and quick results before. I like the fact it’s not perfumed. Have just ran out, so roll on payday when I’ll repurchase. Not generally a Clinique fan, but this is a great product, especially for dry skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

I use this product a couple of times a week, usually when I want my skin to look good the following day. I feel that although it does absorb like a normal moisturiser it is a mask, as I feel like I’m washing something off of my face the next morning. The day after use my skin feels softer and plumper, make up just appears to look better.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0
from

a year ago

I love to use this product as HAND overnight mask, not on my face.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

a year ago

I got this to use as a moisturizing mask which to me is something one would apply heavily, let sit, and then tissue off. But I think it works best as an add-on layer when I want to deliberately over-moisturize my face so it stays hydrated throughout the day. I have layered this over a variety of other moisturizers and never experienced any issues with it pilling or clashing and it gives my skin the same slip as something heavy like oil or ointment under my foundation. It’s also great to use as an overnight moisturizer because it sinks in and doesn’t get all over my pillow or in my hair. I recommend this over the moisture surge jar formulas.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

This moisturizing mask is absolutely amazing. It hydrates and moisturizes at the same time. Which my 50+ year old skin really likes. It does not clog the pores or makes me break-out. It is great to use when the weather is very dry or when you are in an A/C building all day long. For me it worked instantly making my skin feel soft, supple and hydrated. I highly recommend this to anyone who is dealing with a dry face and is looking for an instant relieve and a moisturized skin.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral