Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 9/18/2007 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

A couple of years ago, I was on a vacation with some girlfriends, and we were getting ready to go out. One of my friends applied Lolita Lempicka (which I had never heard of before then), and I commented to her that she smelled so good that *I* wanted to pick up on her...and I'm straight! She made me wear some as well, and when we went out that night, I got SO many comments on how good I smelled. I went home after that vacation and immediately went online to Sephora to order a bottle.

Needless to say, I love this scent, and it's now my signature fragrance. It's so complex that it's hard to describe, but it's spicy with a bit of citrus and musky scents. But even that description fails it. Just go to Sephora or another store that carries it and smell it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed.

Oh and an added note to anyone that loves this scent...if you're familiar with Tyler Candle Company, their 24-7 Glam is an exact knockoff of Lolita Lempicka...I hang the air fresheners in the car and my car smells so great!

on 9/1/2007 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i *love* this! based on reveiws i purchased a sample and then realised how much i wanted this unique yet sweet and delicious scent. i really get the ivy/watery sweetness when i spray it and if it gets on my clothes, but if its just on my skin i get a sweet muskiness but not really really musky (im not into musky or heavy perfumes at all). i dont understand how people can be feeling overwhelmed from this perfume because i spray one generous spray on my neck area and put my wrists in the dampness before it dries and i can smell it sometimes during the day so im not being measly with the perfume, but i find it very light especially with that watery/ivy note in it. the bottle is absolutely gorgeous!! the stalk is the spray and the gold plus the purple are just stunning. for me, what with all the different perfumes that are out there and how many just smell the same, finding a beautiful bottle is very important for me and this is one of the most beautiful i have ever seen. i purchased the 50 ml and the bottle is small but gorgeous. i cant get enough, im hoping that this becomes my signature smell and that the matching moisturizers and bath gels etc become more widely available.im looking forward to testing out 'l de lolita' and the midnight fragrance too. highly recommended, HG status and best of all, not one person i know has this fragrance and the one time i think i mightve smelt this on someone (but highly doubt it) i just thought 'wow that smells good'.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely, positively adore this perfume. The initial mist is strong with anise and rosewood but the dry down is so heavenly that I eagerly anticipate it's arrival. This fragrance is enchanting. I love to wear this scent on cold, rainy days because it's comforting and lovely. The lasting power stays all day and night. It also lasts on clothes forever - I love putting on a jacket and smelling this from a couple days ago. The almond, vanilla, tonka bean, and cherries (in a non-Jergens way) are the most noticeable in the gorgeous dry down. Definitely recommended.

I'm trying to break away from too-sweet fragrances, as I think I mention in all my perfume reviews, but this one is different because it has some weight to it. There's a lot of liquorice, which is very unexpected.

But the real focus here is the bottle. It makes me think of a poisoned or magical apple - Snow White, fairy tales - and the juice inside really delivers and lives up to that expectation.

on 11/18/2007 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been wearing this for about 3 years, after smelling it in a magazine.I know alot of people don't like this but it really works for me, especially when I wear the EDP with the body cream. It's been described as foody and sweet, and while I love foody vanilla scents I don't get that.I'm not sure how I'd describe it, but as i said it really works for me and I"ve bought it over and over again.I will say that for me this is strictly a fall, winter, & spring scent as I think it's a little too intense to wear in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I first used this perfume about 4 years ago and I loved it. The smell is almost like some kind of candy (I can't really decipher...), just real sweet, but not nauseatingly so. About 6 months ago I was at a garage sale and this crazy woman had LL for about 3 bucks. So yeah, you better believe I snatched that up. A big bottle too. And the bottle really is beautiful, love the purple w/ the gold designs. It definitely is a perfume that doesn't smell like any other. I can't really smell any licorice notes in it though...

on 3/11/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got a sample from Sephora, so I dont know about price or anything, and I actually have grown to like the scent, but......trend lightly. This is some strong stuff :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh I'm in love with this fragrance since I first smell it! =) it have sweet and seductive smell to it. The bottle is cute as well.. the best fragrance I used. =)

on 4/17/2009 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This one smells very nice... sweet and dreamy smelling, very Fairy Godmotherish.... much better than the edt!!

Popular Fragrances