Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

on 9/26/2008 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love everything about this fragrance! This smells changes throughout the day on me and it just gets more beautiful as it changes. It starts off delicately sweet and powdery,a smell which is so unique and inviting. The drydown is my favorite. It smells like wet leaves and rich soil which might sound unappealing but it is actually so feminine and subtle. I have to put my nose to my wrist to smell the earthyness. I definitely love the aniseed as well. The bottle is so gorgeous, it reminds me of something Snow White would have on her dresser. Very fairytale. Also the staying power is excellent but it can be a bit overpowering if you spray too much. A very feminine and unique fragrance. Love it!

Ah, Lolita Lempicka, I love you so. Everything about this perfume is perfect. The packaging is amazing- the juice is even more amazing. I started wearing this perfume when I was about 15, and it's been my signature ever since. I sampled it first from a Lolita Lempicka ad in my mom's Vanity Fair. The ad is what drew me in- a sultry dryad reclining on a tree. Just gorgeous. Something about this perfume is very Tim Burtonesque. It's whimsical and fairy tale-like, but sinister at the same time. It smells sweet and sharp all at once- very dichotomous. I'll quit gushing, LL is so sumptuous- please try it.

on 6/28/2008 7:10:00 PM

I have recently started wearing L de Lolita (I alternate with Pink Sugar, yeah I like the sweet scents!) so I was very interested to see what this was like. The inital application is very green (ivy?) and then the anise/sugar note drifts in. This is an intriguing fragrance, it reminds me of when I got to try absinthe at a party. The licorice/herbal liquor was mixed with water poured over a sugar cube and that's what this scent makes me remember. When I wear this, I feel as if I'm in a garden drinking absinthe. For me, this is a dark romantic perfume, like something Anne Rice's vampires might wear, so I will use this as a night scent, but definitely a wonderful way to get in a decadent mood!

on 4/3/2012 2:18:00 PM

I feel compelled to post here because a coworker of mine wears this fragrance. It literally makes me sick for an hour or two every afternoon after she sprays it in her office. It is so unbelievably nauseating and overwhelming. Instant headache. Instant misery. If you are a fan of this, please be careful when and where you spray it... I'd have a hard time thinking of any perfume I loathe and fear more than this one.

Thought I had the old formula but it's the new one after all, anywho, the sweetness is young, dark, mysterious, and fairy tale princess lost in a forest-like. It's like making the world around you into an instant fairy tale. Now I'm older and don't reach for it as much but I still consider this a gem for every bohemian girl out there. The bottle is as cute as it gets, too.

i really liked this one when i smelled it on a friend. then i got it for christmas and my kids said it smells like swedish fish candy. now whenever i wear it i smell swedish fish candy. thanks kids.//

on 2/9/2007 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Lolita Lempicka is an enchanting spicy oriental scent which combines notes of Ivy Leaves, Aniseed, Amarena Heart, Violets, Iris Roots, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.
It's an extremely warm, sensual and romantic fragrance which always attracts compliments from both men and women. The staying power is fantastic, especially when layered with the gloriously smooth body lotion. The beautifully colored and decorated bottle finalizes the perfectness of this fragrance.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is hands down the most repulsive fragrance I've ever come across. Sad but true. The first time I sampled the fragrance, my body jumped away from the perfume counter involuntarily. That has never happened to me in my entire existence. The fragrance was overwhelmingly sickly sweet and overpowering. I find this odd since I adore L de Lolita Lempicka. But this dreadful fragrance...never again.

Such a shame. The bottle is to die for!

Popular Fragrances