Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Oh my.. I cant get enough of this. . I feel like sniffing myself over and over.. probably the most mysterious, woodsy and fairytalish fragrance ever.. a mix of liquorice, woods and sweetness in a bottle.. just amazing...

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

on 3/26/2016 9:20:00 PM

Oh no I think this has been discontinued! Time to stockpile. I mean it!

Lolita Lempicka EDP is one of the PRETTIEST scents ever. It's really gorgeous and unique, I get so many compliments from both men and women whenever I wear it. This fragrance is sweet and powdery, with a very slight floral/candy note. Very feminine and NOTHING else smells like it.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that Princess Di wore this perfume on her wedding day. Is it true or not? I have no idea, but I think it's plausible just because it's that good. It's all English and classy and just a really wonderful fragrance.

Would absolutely buy it again! I love this stuff. Highly recommended!

Thought I had the old formula but it's the new one after all, anywho, the sweetness is young, dark, mysterious, and fairy tale princess lost in a forest-like. It's like making the world around you into an instant fairy tale. Now I'm older and don't reach for it as much but I still consider this a gem for every bohemian girl out there. The bottle is as cute as it gets, too.

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

This gem started out for me as a trail blazer. First of all let me explain why, I hate, HATE, hATE with a passion the smell and the food licorice and that note exist in this perfume. So when I first smelled it I was turned off by the smell but once it settled the vetiver mixes in with the licorice along with the violet, vanilla, cherry, and iris and becomes beautiful. Then it becomes sweet with a musky scent. OMG... it reminds me of the daughter of the daughter's mother to Samsara at this point and their makeups have nothing in common except for the violet, vanilla, and orris root.
If you can get past the immediate first spray, this is truly a worthy gem.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Omg... i hate this with a passion!!! The smell makes me feel so nauseous if anyones wearing it nearby i have to leave the room... its like sickly sweet chocolate but it really hits theback of my throat a bit like petrol fumes would.... no no no.... bottles very pretty but that's about it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

Yummy mature scent. That lasts all day

Fantastic woodsy, licorice scent, a bit of sweetness.. Unique and can't get enough.

Popular Fragrances