Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 7/12/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this after reading so many good reviews about this product. Today is my first time wearing it. I was hoping it would keep me matte after my morning commute to/from home/train/work but it's been a couple of hours and I am already an oil slick down my nose. Even though it's light coverage, it's feels heavy on the skin. Also, it wasn't as easy to blend as other BB creams I've tried. With that said, I rather pay a few more dollars for the Body Shop's Vitamin E BB cream. No oil control just like the Garnier but at least it feels light on my skin and not at all heavy/sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually repurchased this after a few years ago when I used to love this product. It felt good on the skin and had a good coverage. However, this time I found it had a red undertone to it, which doesn't match my skin tone (I'm olive toned and now the Medium color is way dark. Perhaps the Light is for me, but I'm worried about the red undertone.) It does not have a full coverage, so you can see my acne scars now but it isn't something I'm really bothered about since it's just a BB cream.

I feel like it does its job, I still get oily but only after hours, which blotting paper can fix. I wish they had a wider color range. The tube isn't something I am bothered with, it can get messy with the watery texture of the BB cream, but not something a wiping can't fix.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this on and off since Oct 2015 . Due to adult acne pms breakouts :/ tried it and plan buy in late march whatever run out again . I have it on med/tan shade and quickness drying than set it with powder for t zone areas. I don't use concealer as this takes care if everything for my skin to breathe without feeling like it. Tested during work outs and didn't melt off as long use primer first-round after used it without it did melted off . I take 3-4 min get ready in morning and use 5 things only as this bb cream its one of them . My skin color is sand or beige in others so this was. perfect for my skin color and I look healthier and not pale like other makeup 💄 that does it.

on 7/16/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've tried many BB/CC/DD/etc. Creams and Tinted Moisturizers and this is the ONLY one (so far) that has "my idea" of a matte finish. It actually controls oil, and it doesn't have any of the "shimmer" and "glow" that makes oily skin look greasy. This BB is very much like one of the "serum foundations" that every makeup brand is releasing this summer. If you want a true "cream" this may disappoint you, but its serum texture is a huge plus for me. Garnier BB Cream feels refreshing as soon as it's applied, and it "sets" (as matte makeup should), and doesn't budge. I don't wear anything under this...I use it as my one-step face product. I am pleased with the broad-spectrum sunscreens (Octinoxate 3%; Titanium Dioxide 4.7%.) A little goes a long way, so there's a LOT in this container. Garnier BB Cream is a quick, easy, flattering "everyday" makeup. I like makeup to look as much like skin as possible. For SPF 20, Garnier BB does a good job. Also, this BB is tenacious...it even stays on well when I swim! The only negatives for me are the perfumey scent, and the pink undertones. I wish this wasn't fragranced. It has a nice, clean, pleasant fragrance, but it's noticeable for a long time, and it bugs me. (This is my problem though, not the BB Cream's). Overall, this is a terrific product, especially for the low price.)

I absolutely love this product! I personally suffer from naturally extremely red cheeks when embarrassed or flushed and am always looking for a foundation or cream to cover my severe redness. This bb cream glides on my skin, is easily blendable and provides enough coverage when applied with a brush that the majority of my redness is covered without looking cakey! The bb cream makes me look wide awake and have a healthy glow to my skin. It also manages to keep my oily t-zone in check (I only powder max. twice a day compared to powdering maybe 7 or 8 with my usual mac foundation). The only downfall to this bb cream is because the consistency is so runny, if I leave the product laying on it's side as soon as I take the lid off the product will come oozing out quite quickly. Other then that I highly recommend this product! ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

on 2/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade range is horrible. Medium/Deep is too light for me and it makes my dark spots look horrible :( It is very messy & i'm just not happy about it. Worst $12 dollars i have ever spent. I really wanted to like this because it's for oily skin. But it just doesn't work for me.

I've tried the original version of this be cream and in a way liked it. The original was too oily for me causing it to slip off my skin easily and it smudged everywhere. I've only tried this particular once and so far it is honestly one of my best be creams I've bought. It covers a lot more than other bb creams I've had and it does mattify. I use the garner bb cream concealer with it and they look flawless together but like every other makeup, it can cake.
how I make it not cake:
-exfoliate
-moisturize (wait for lotion to dry)
-prime
-put a light amount on problem areas;blend
-put a reasonable amount on
-concealer
-then I blot with an oil sheet and powder my face.
The texture is very liquidity which I am not a big fan of but it blends easily, I usually use liquid face products during the winter (which it is about to snow here) since I don't sweat and it won't smudge off as easily. Anyways, I would repurchase this, it's a great product. Just be careful on how you use it.

on 10/7/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

absolute love this product it has way more coverage than my Mac foundation that I have been using. Plus way healthier for the skin its more natural looking but provides more coverage Controls my oily skin all day I've tried expensive BB cream and foundation but nothing is like this I'm so glad I found this product!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My holy grail base product! (That is, until I find a new one :D)

It's best for a quick, everyday quick fix; it doesn't cake easily and blends really, really well. I've used brushes, a sponge and fingers, and there isn't that much of a variation in the final product. Coverage, I'd say is light-medium. It does the job, covering up minor blemishes and slight discolouration. Depending on how severe your undereye circles are, it can cover them too. (If it can't, it's nothing a little concealer can't sort out.)
The BB cream gives a semi-matte, almost satin-like finish; again, depending on how oily your skin is, it can start off as semi-matte, ending in a more dewy finish after a few hours (best bet is after 5-6)
If you do have oilier/very oily skin, I'd recommend a good mattifying powder and some blotting sheets. Also, the product claims to be non-comedogenic, which is great for people with sensitive skin that is also acne prone. I haven't broken out once since I've started using it. (Two months and counting.)
Lasting power is surprisingly great; I apply it at around 8 in the morning and take it off at four, when I get home from school, and it still looks somewhat close to fresh. Just a lot more dewy.
Finally, it has an SPF of 20, although it isn't the highest, it's up there alongside the Revlon Photoready BB. I don't see a problem with SPF 20, but it would be really good if Garnier made it UVA and/or UVB absorbing; though, I think that's asking for a little bit too much.
I have two main gripes with this product; in the UK, only two shades are available. A light that is quite light and a darker medium. I am aware in the US they have three or four, but it is beyond my imagination as to why they're only making two shades available over here. In the winter, when I get a little paler, I can mix a bit of the light with some medium, and I have a perfect shade. It's a bit of a hassle however, especially when you're in a rush. On the plus side, the BB cream doesn't lean towards the warm or cool side; it strikes me as being more neutral, so it's a lot more forgiving to my olive-tan skin than most other foundations or BB creams I know.
Another problem I have is that the formula is quite watery and runny; it's advisable to store it upside down, so that you don't get streams of the product flooding out. Yes, with very quick and easy blending comes a price.
The product really is for oily/combination skin, as there is quite a bit of alcohol in it (not a boatload, however). This may be a concern for some people, especially for those with sensitive noses due to there being a strong scent at first which thankfully doesn't linger throughout the day.
If you have dry skin, you could get away with using this, but moisturising is key, as well as exfoliating to get rid of any dry spots to prevent the product clinging to them
Finally, the product comes in a box, which I think adds a nice touch to it, seeing as how most other drugstore BB creams come without boxes. Additionally, due to its runny consistency, a pump would be very handy. (*cough* like tude House's Precious Minerals BB *cough*)
I'd like to add that you will need to have a look in the skincare aisle for this.
I bought this at Boots for around 9.99, but it's around 2fl oz or 60ml, so it should be enough for a while (again, depending on how often you use it)

on 4/29/2014 5:02:00 PM

Okay so I can see that a lot of people did like it, so I'm surprised that I didn't as much. I dont know if it's the package I got or something, but when I first used it it was fine. Came out smoothly and looked fine on my skin. When I first bought it I thought it was a good alternative for foundation, and it was. But after a couple of uses the product inside the bottle got all runny and literally poured out whenever I opened the lid. I still used it because I didn't have any other foundation/bb cream. But then I stopped because it became really nasty so it basically just went in the trash. This product is good for the price, but wasn't worth it for me.