Nuxe Long-Lasting Deodorant

Aqua/Water, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Trehalose, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprate, Potassium Alum, Parfum/Fragrance, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Glycine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 77820/Silver, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Flower Extract, Tocopherol [N2101/B]

I like it is a semi-natural deodorant version. I am still on a hunt for that perfect aluminum-free deodorant, but so far, this Nuxe guy has been really nice.

Now it is not the most long-lasting product; I do find that you can get a bit smelly in 6 hours or less (depends on your body type etc). I would not wear it on a date or any other important event if you know what I mean; but around the house or just on days when I am not going to gym, it has been nice. I talk more about it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Products-Worth-The-Hype-Summer-2017) in case you want a better review.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am one of those people who never need to go to a sauna, I sweat a lot, naturally. This means having to carry around my deodorant and antibacterial wipes to stay fresh until the end of the day. To make things worse, my skin reacts to aluminium deodorants by the third application forming an itchy rash. I tried this deodorant as I liked the idea of it being natural. To my surprise, it works and keeps me fresh all day! I'm on my 5th bottle and will keep buying this as long as they keep making it. Tip: For best results, roll over all areas where you typically sweat. WAIT until it dries, then get dressed. To work effectively, it needs to sink into your skin, not clothes. If in a rush, use a hairdryer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

The long-lasting deodorant by nuxe contains: natural powders of alum and silver! it smells like nuxe products:verry soft and comforting! It`s a roller applicator,and it goes really well!It does keep you fresh all day! Love it!