Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

There is something really satisfying to being able to peel stuff off your face and see how your skin looks.

(Unless it's mine, which is likely to be red because why ever would it be its "normal" color, even after a mask?)

I used this for several months. Each time I used it, I would put on a very thick coating of it, thinking it would come off easier. It goes on all right, spreads a little thin, so you do use a decent amount of product by using such thick coats.

But if you expected it'd peel off nice and neat, lol, you must be trippin'.

It came off in small flakes. I'd try and go slowly, trying to accumulate it in larger chunks, but it always came off in small bits and pieces. Even scrubbing it off my face took forever. As other reviewers mention, it was worse when there was a thin coat applied.

I didn't notice that big of a difference from using this product, so I doubt I will repurchase. I just wish I could get that satisfaction and some benefit too.

Pros:

- None? I tried to think about this because I liked the idea of it, but the product itself doesn't really lend itself to any compliments.

Cons:

- Does not spread easily
- Thicker coats (more product used) required to get off easier
- No clear benefit to skin (so, a waste of $38)
- Does not come off easily, even when scrubbed

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask. I use is rarely because it's not cheap but every time I peel it off my skin looks so perfect an even. It's crazy!

When my skin is looking dull and uneven, I break out the white mask and it really makes a difference. It brightens my skin tone and helps even things out a bit. Not a miraculous transformation, but enough to notice. I would recommend this and will probably repurchase when I run out. The trick to it, put it on super thick. If its too thin you won't be able to peel it off. There will be some that doesn't peel off around the edges, but just rub it off with a wet towel. Also, I use the Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask after this one usually, and it feels like it puts some nutrients back into my skin. It feels very refreshed after that little routine. Good product. Most anything from Boscia is going to be good though.

So I'm almost done with my first tube. I use it once a week. Whenever I'm using this mask I also use a pore peeling mask on my nose and forhead. So the rest of my face is this brightening mask. Not really sure if it really brightens since I do use other brightening skin care also. What I do like about this product is that it acts as an exfoliator. I feel it lifts and peels away my dead skin because after I peel the mask off, my face is so smooth, and my lotions and creams go on OH SO smooth. Not even a physical or chemical exfoliator does that to me. I've tried the black mask before, but that one was too strong. This one is much gentler. I read the other reviews mentioning how it is hard to peel, but it wasn't for me at all. The trick is to put on good layer that is not too thin nor thick. You wantto make sure you put more on the edges so that you can easily lift it when it dries. Also, avoid the hair line! If you do have some residue left after peeling, just use a wet wash cloth and wipe it away.