Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

1 review

My Hair: Pixie, growing out, fine but a lot of it, naturally curly, not oily or dry, highlighted and I live in a very humid climate.
I'm always on the lookout for hair products so I got this one. My usual routine is to wash/condition twice a week and use a leave in conditioner and spray gel with maybe a serum. Lately it just hasn't been working. So, I did my usual wash/condition and didn't put any conditioner or anything in my hair. Used just about a dime-sized dollop. It was a bit sticky on the hands when I rubbed them together but not like glue. Spread it through my hair and did a little 'finger tousle' and let air dry. It dried quickly and shaped my curls. There was a little crunchiness involved but I did a once over scrunch and that got rid of it. The best thing was day 2 and 3. All I did was shower and pat my hair with damp hands a couple of times (didn't run my fingers through it) and I was good to go. There was one spot I hadn't gotten well the day before so I just put a little there and did an upside down head shake and was good to go. 3rd day the same but didn't have to add any more. Fourth day it started to look a little used and abused and greasy, but it was wash day anyway. I hope it continues to be great.