MAC Love Goddess

Love Goddess

4.6

on 8/8/2016 3:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the same color as Revlon's Cherries In The Snow, a classic shade. Overall I like it & find it looks great on everyone.

on 7/23/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The color is OK, I find it looks like a cheap color on me..but I can't tell why. This is too weird to use during the day...I was using it only on special occasions at night. But I don't think I will be using it again because I don't have lot of opportunities to use it. If I'm going out at night I will go 100% for lady danger, best red ever!

on 10/7/2012 8:16:00 PM

I loovve this color. It is a beautiful pinkish red that is moisturizing and long wearing. If you can get your hands on this one, I recommend. I regret not buying a back up.

I am in love with this lipstick. It is similar to Moxie but slightly redder. The best thing about it is that it wore all day long on me, through eating, drinking, etc. It is a beautiful red with hints of pink. Very bold though, not for the faint of heart. It will get you noticed. Just lovely! If you missed out on this Guerlain girly is a close dupe, though quite pricy.

on 10/7/2012 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Goddess was released in the Marilyn Monroe collection (Fall 2012). It's a very opaque bright pink-red. I would call it more pink than red. It's satin finish, so it's not completely matte, but not glossy-looking. It goes on very bright and completely opaque. Don't make any mistakes applying this one! It wears very comfortably, it's so light and moisturizing considering how pigmented it is. It wears really long - I got a good 5 hours out of it, and that was with drinking and eating. It fades evenly to a lighter, bright pink. It's a great colour for a party.

Popular Lipsticks