e.l.f. E.L.F. Essential Lip Stain - Crimson Crush

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
e.l.f. E.L.F. Essential Lip Stain - Crimson Crush

1.9

on 1/25/2016 2:09:00 PM

The only things I like about this is the applicator. It is only really pigmented towards the back of my lips, it makes it look like I bit then and they're bleeding. On the rest of my lips, it looks really uneven. It'll be darker in some spots and lighter on others, no matter how many layers I apply. Mine hasn't dried out, like some of the complaints and I've had it for two months.

I love elf but this product is a disappointment. I bought it and tried it on it gave a little bit of color but the market was kinda dry and it was patchy and did not apply well so I took it off. An hour or two later a tried it again and it was completely dry and gave no color whatsoever and Yes the cap was on. Defiantly not trying this product again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, I liked this product. Gave my lips a small hint of color. The only thing is that after a month or two, it starts to STINK. Its awful. I would continue to buy this, if not for the smell after two months time.

on 1/7/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm sad to say that this is one of the only elf products I've used that I don't like. Ive owned three different shades of this product. They all have little to no product, and there is almost no pigmentation when there is product. I've also noticed that after a very short amount of time (around two weeks/ after 10 uses personally) they develop a very bad smell.

on 2/4/2014 10:39:00 AM

really nice color and pigmented, slightly drying

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I feel like this product has the potential to be great however I just bought it and it is already dried out. And I had to work REALLY hard just to get mediocre coverage. I would definitely not recommend this product unless you have TINY lips

on 8/7/2013 4:08:00 PM

I got this just to try it and it worked the first day but the next day it was already dried out! It barely gives any color, it mattifys your lips, makes them feel very dry and I just found mine today, I've had if for about 2 months and it smells horrible! Would not reccomend

I am so shocked to see the positive reviews on this product! Maybe it's just me, but it didn't work out so good.

When I saw the packaging, it instantly screamed "Cheap." It is only $2, so that really wasn't a big deal to me. When putting it on, it took a while to reach it's full "richness" in color. After about 5 minutes of building this product up on my lips, I wasn't too disappointing with the color! It was actually quite lovely. But...after only a few minutes of wearing, it dried up my lips majorly and left me with "cracked" looking red lips.

Bummer!