W7 photoshoot foundation in buff

No Image

4.4

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought the W7 Photoshoot Foundation in Fresh Beige. I really wanted to love it, because all the positive reviews here are so positive, but unfortunately the formula leaves my skin very oily and it doesn't look good. Shame, as the color was a really good fit for me and the price is excellent. I will give the rest of the product away to my mom who has dry skin, I suspect it may suit her better.

on 4/8/2016 1:48:00 AM

Love this so long lasting and great coverage a must have for a long day or night out

on 10/9/2015 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. If they ever stop making this I would honestly cry. This product glides on easy, it sinks in enough so it looks natural but not too much that you can feel it on your face. The price is fantastic & the packaging is good as it has a pump. It isn't the most glamorous packaging but that is the only flaw I could find with this foundation :)

on 1/6/2015 1:23:00 PM

great foundation. one of the best I've tried so far. glides on well, stays relatively put throughout the day (i powder and i think you need to with this foundation). doesn't smell weird, which i love in a product. the color buff is a bit too dark for me, so i wish it came with one lighter shade. pump would have been nice, but for the price you really cannot complain!!! oh, i broke the lid, when i dropped it into the sink once. but that could have happened with any other foundation as well. w7, make an unbreakable pump on this stuff and a shade lighter than buff and i'll be hooked forever and ever!!!!! :-)

on 5/5/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at a local store, I was a little suspicious of buying it because the shade on the bottle looked like it might be too dark for me, but I bought it anyway and it was the lightest shade there. I surprisingly love this! It doesn't feel cheapy or smell cheapy either, which surprised me! It glides on my face really well and makes my face appear dewy, fresh and flawless and I'm not exaggerating. The colour was a perfect match for me too and the coverage was medium-high and you can build it up. All for like £2 or £3? Wow.

on 3/25/2014 3:23:00 AM

This product is bizarrely good for the price. It gives good medium coverage with a glowy finish and it lasts well. The colours are right for my pale skin. I have this and the Flawless Magic which is a heavier cream foundation. Both are excellent and I'll get them again.

It's odd. In my experience foundations definitely get better the more you spend. This is the exception to that rule.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great foundation, great coverage, nice finish. However it comes in a glass bottle and it's extremely hard to get the product out! would be better with a pump or plastic bottle.

I like this foundation, however it has a few bad things about it. The price is great, but the foundation doesn't come with a pump to get it out. After about 3 hours the foundations goes shiny & makes your skin look oily, so I have to keep touching it up. It does have a great coverage though

on 5/11/2013 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This foundation is great for the price! It gives a great finish, covering most of my flaws and evens out my skin tone nicely. The only things I don't like about this foundation are that the very lightest colour (Buff) is still a little bit too dark for me, so would be great if there was a lighter shade. Also it looks pretty shiny on my forehead so I have to use quite a lot of powder to stop the shine. The bottle makes it a little bit awkward to get the foundation out but you can't complain for the price really! Overall a great foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION

i have oilyskin, and this was a cheap liquid foundation,normally cheap foundation doesnt stay on me

i didnt moisturise myfac whe i used this, i applied it with a foundation brush and omg it looks amazing,
the colour buff matched my skin perfectly, makes myskin look airbrushed, i normally breakout using cheap foundations but this didnt make me break out, after i applied it a but powder on just to keep it on for longer and to make it look matte

i suggest that this is best for people with dry skin as it would last longer, but as a good powder should work if you have oily skin, i use rimmel london clear complexion, which is pretty good:DD