Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme

Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Didn't work like I hoped. Not very strong if you are trying to style your hair straighter after being wavy/curly. I won't be buying again unfortunately, as I know of a lot of products by pantene that are better.

on 3/11/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the scent and added softness to my hair. Been using this product for years ad continue to do so

To Read all 999 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/5/2016 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great product for adding shine to a finished style. I use just a pea size amount and warm it up in my palms and run it through the midlengths and ends but avoiding the roots. I then take whatever is left on my hands and smooth it over the top. It adds just the right amount of sheen that looks natural not like a dumped a pound of silicone on my head. If you use the right amount, it doesn't look greasy or oily just healthy. It also does a great job of taming flyaways and static. However, it's not great for frizz so it works better in the cooler months. I live in Florida and in the hot and humid weather, a product like Glossing that has moisturizers in it isn't suitable so when the hot weather comes, my tube gets packed away until November. But I do use this religiously when during the fall and winter and I really like the way it makes my hair behave. I've used it for years and it's one of my favorite product. I definitely recommend it. I also really like the way it smells. Like apples and lemons.

on 1/17/2016 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I purchased the travel size bottle from Walgreens to give it a try. Boy was I amazed! Style it and apply and it will last until you wash your hair again. HG product. I even carry it with me in my purse to calm down frizzies and fly aways since I live in a humid state. Will definitely repurchase. If you're not sure about it try it out first with the travel size like I did. Hair type: thick, wavy and color-treated.

on 11/20/2015 9:05:00 AM

Meh. Not impressed.

on 10/22/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am so glad I finally bought this glossing creme after years of contemplating it. My hair is chemically straightened and colored/highlighted. It is thick, dry, coarse and for the past few years since I turned 30 my hair has looked dull. I felt like my hair had zero shine, and I was using HE moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, coconut oil, Moroccan oil.. Everything and nothing seemed to be helping. For the last few weeks I have been using Fekkais Shea conditioner and this glossing creme and my hair is so much softer and shinier.. I can't believe it. I didn't know my hair could look this healthy again. I think most of my results are from this glossing creme. I apply it after the shower onto wet hair and let air dry, and then flat iron my hair in the morning and it's soft and shiny. I will definitely be buying many more tubes of this product . Try it!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This makes my hair so smooth and luxurious. I'm very frugal but when it comes to high quality products I do splurge. It has a beautiful smell and lasts all day.

on 7/29/2015 9:33:00 PM

i sometimes get a dull look and i just put a little of this gloss and then i have all this shine without a greasy feeling

on 7/15/2015 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this several times, usually in the travel size but I also have a 4 ounce tube in my bathroom. My hair is highlighted, so it's two or three shades of blonde, and I live in a sunny climate. It gets dry.

I kept a travel size of this in my glove compartment for a few months and used it only on my ends when I happened to notice that my hair looked fried in the rear view mirror. I went through the whole tube, and then replaced it immediately after tossing the empty one. Good to have on standby.

If I have frizzies or flyaways, a little of this will make them smooth and glossy. You have to learn how much to use by trial. If you overdo it, it can look greasy. So start sparingly and then add more if you need it.

I do prefer Bumble & Bumble's Brilliantine to this, but Fekkai is relatively cheap and easy to find at the drugstore. When I am on a trip and suddenly need a travel-sized glossing cream, this is available at most pharmacies, including CVS.

on 4/23/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have fine blond hair that's on the dry side from coloring. I just used a small amount and it made my hair flat over the course of the day. I'm looking for volume at the crown so this didn't work for me. Using bed head "after party" now which works perfectly.