Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

Sephora  Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

4.9

I picked up a back up of this concealer brush - it works on every concealer I own. I bought another one for my Becca eye brightener. This is the only brush I can truly say applies concealer to an airbrush finish.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I read the reviews on here and decided to buy it. Before this, I think I was using my fingers/beauty blender. Never got great results really, but since I got this I have used it every day!! I realized how much I loved it when I panicked one day thinking I lost it somewhere. Luckily I didn't. I just realized now that this is meant to be a "concealer" brush. Haha, I use it all over my face as a foundation brush! Also, never had any shedding! Great. 100%

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/1/2016 6:08:00 PM

Let me join in singing the praises of this concealer brush! I don't apply concealer under my eyes, so I can't speak to that, but I am dark around my nostrils and have some discoloration from prior blemishes that I like to diminish a bit. I dab my concealer on directly from the wand (I'm currently alternating between Collection Lasting Perfection and Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer) and then blend it in with this brush. In doing so, I get my concealer to seamlessly blend in with my base.

The brush is on the pricier side at $24 USD (prior to this, I was using a $3 brush from ELF), and it's not to say that higher prices always mean higher quality, but in this particular case, the extra money is worth it. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. Blends concealers amazingly well. I think a regular breush for applying it would work better for application but this one blends it amazing. The packaging is amazing!

on 3/18/2016 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So great, I actually have lost this and bought it again. I LOVE this brush. You can build coverage and it blends out the thickest of thick concealers. It's amazing

on 12/19/2015 11:20:00 PM

Best $30 ever spent.

on 8/11/2015 6:27:00 PM

Great brush for under eye concealer application and wider areas such as around the nose and chin. Blends nicely and bristles are of good quality.

This brush is really good. It blends well and doesn't smudge.

on 8/3/2015 12:27:00 PM

Very soft, high quality brush. Blends really well and doesn't leave you looking streaky. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This brush is by far the best brush I have ever owned. Although it is the most I've spent on a small brush ($30 CAD), it is still relatively cheap compared to the amazing quality!

This brush is extremely soft and has a long handle for added control in the distribution of concealer. I use this brush mostly for under-eye concealing, but sometimes I will also use it on the sides of my nose or on larger areas of discolouration on my face if I don't use foundation. It leaves you with a true airbrushed finish, and has proven itself worthy of every concealer I own. It definitely works the best with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes - WOW, the results are amazing.

It comes with a protector case, which is a very nice bonus, although I'm taking one lippie off of packaging just because the clasps on the case don't stay on very well. I also have washed this brush and no bristles came out and it kept its shape perfectly without much work.

Overall, this brush is amazing. Thank you Sephora!

Popular Makeup Brushes