Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

4.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brush can make any concealer work. Shortly after purchasing it, I wondered if my hunt for the perfect concealer was moot because I finally had the right brush. The #57 brush applies and blends concealer like a dream under eyes, over blemishes, and along any other areas of my face that need concealing. The effect is truly airbrushed.

My skin can get dry around the eyes, which makes my concealer look not so great. When that happens, I'll spritz some MAC Fix on the #57 and blend out the edges of the concealer. Holding the brush down the end of the handle makes it a little harder to control but improves application.

on 10/1/2016 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Forget your mini beauty blender and try this! It really is the perfect brush to apply concealer. I use this under my eyes with the Nars RCC and it applies flawlessly. I also use the left over concealer to cover any darkness around the side of my nose. Love this brush.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/20/2016 11:00:00 AM

Got this due to all the rave reviews...but like Cracktasha, I use this brush to blend my liquid foundation. I need a much smaller brush to pinpoint-conceal dark acne marks, so this is not for that. But as a foundation brush, this works marvelously. It's especially fantastic for those 'difficult' areas like around the mouth, around the eyes, nose, or any area that has a tendency towards crepeing/streaking/patchiness or has a larger area of ice-pick/acne scarring. It gives me a flawless airbrushed finish everytime, whether I'm using high-end or drugstore foundation. I'm never going back to using my fingers or beautyblender. Worth every penny, it now goes hand in hand with foundation for me...nope, won't use foundation without this brush. Try it!

I picked up a back up of this concealer brush - it works on every concealer I own. I bought another one for my Becca eye brightener. This is the only brush I can truly say applies concealer to an airbrush finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I read the reviews on here and decided to buy it. Before this, I think I was using my fingers/beauty blender. Never got great results really, but since I got this I have used it every day!! I realized how much I loved it when I panicked one day thinking I lost it somewhere. Luckily I didn't. I just realized now that this is meant to be a "concealer" brush. Haha, I use it all over my face as a foundation brush! Also, never had any shedding! Great. 100%

on 5/1/2016 6:08:00 PM

Let me join in singing the praises of this concealer brush! I don't apply concealer under my eyes, so I can't speak to that, but I am dark around my nostrils and have some discoloration from prior blemishes that I like to diminish a bit. I dab my concealer on directly from the wand (I'm currently alternating between Collection Lasting Perfection and Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer) and then blend it in with this brush. In doing so, I get my concealer to seamlessly blend in with my base.

The brush is on the pricier side at $24 USD (prior to this, I was using a $3 brush from ELF), and it's not to say that higher prices always mean higher quality, but in this particular case, the extra money is worth it. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. Blends concealers amazingly well. I think a regular breush for applying it would work better for application but this one blends it amazing. The packaging is amazing!

on 3/18/2016 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So great, I actually have lost this and bought it again. I LOVE this brush. You can build coverage and it blends out the thickest of thick concealers. It's amazing

on 12/19/2015 11:20:00 PM

Best $30 ever spent.

on 8/11/2015 6:27:00 PM

Great brush for under eye concealer application and wider areas such as around the nose and chin. Blends nicely and bristles are of good quality.

Popular Makeup Brushes