Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

4.9

on 5/11/2018 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am a makeup junkie not a brush junkie. Any % off or deal i stray to make up, mostly lipsticks or eye products. I want immediate gratification. I dont spend much on brushes unless come in a deal. But i got this one and i read the reviews over and over. Should i spent the $30? I did and dont regret it! I use this almost everyday! Its great for spot concealing and mostly placing under eye concealer. I have had flat brushes before for this but i ended up always using my finger. This one holds up well and is quality and i love it.

on 8/10/2017 9:54:00 AM

Not really big fan of Sephora brush but this brush is extremely good for undereye concealer. No scracthiness, no shading, no product absorbing, easy cleaning. Better than all concealer brushes I've ever use and sponges. It just work like a sponge for under eye but does not eat any product.
My all real techniques, urban decay, sigma brushes are scratch for udereye until I found this lil baby.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best concealer brush, bar none. It's dense to where it covers well and it blends amazingly.

on 2/7/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Worth the hype. I just wish they made it with a shorter handle like my other HG brush- the 45 mineral powder brush. I like it for applying mineral makeup around my mouth and nose.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree with the reviewers below. This brush is amazing for concealer! It's dense enough to build coverage quickly but not so dense that it's uncomfortable for use around the eye. Blends my concealer superbly and cleans well!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This brush can make any concealer work. Shortly after purchasing it, I wondered if my hunt for the perfect concealer was moot because I finally had the right brush. The #57 brush applies and blends concealer like a dream under eyes, over blemishes, and along any other areas of my face that need concealing. The effect is truly airbrushed.

My skin can get dry around the eyes, which makes my concealer look not so great. When that happens, I'll spritz some MAC Fix on the #57 and blend out the edges of the concealer. Holding the brush down the end of the handle makes it a little harder to control but improves application.

on 10/1/2016 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Forget your mini beauty blender and try this! It really is the perfect brush to apply concealer. I use this under my eyes with the Nars RCC and it applies flawlessly. I also use the left over concealer to cover any darkness around the side of my nose. Love this brush.

on 9/20/2016 11:00:00 AM

Got this due to all the rave reviews...but like Cracktasha, I use this brush to blend my liquid foundation. I need a much smaller brush to pinpoint-conceal dark acne marks, so this is not for that. But as a foundation brush, this works marvelously. It's especially fantastic for those 'difficult' areas like around the mouth, around the eyes, nose, or any area that has a tendency towards crepeing/streaking/patchiness or has a larger area of ice-pick/acne scarring. It gives me a flawless airbrushed finish everytime, whether I'm using high-end or drugstore foundation. I'm never going back to using my fingers or beautyblender. Worth every penny, it now goes hand in hand with foundation for me...nope, won't use foundation without this brush. Try it!

I picked up a back up of this concealer brush - it works on every concealer I own. I bought another one for my Becca eye brightener. This is the only brush I can truly say applies concealer to an airbrush finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I read the reviews on here and decided to buy it. Before this, I think I was using my fingers/beauty blender. Never got great results really, but since I got this I have used it every day!! I realized how much I loved it when I panicked one day thinking I lost it somewhere. Luckily I didn't. I just realized now that this is meant to be a "concealer" brush. Haha, I use it all over my face as a foundation brush! Also, never had any shedding! Great. 100%

Popular Makeup Brushes