E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush

E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great brush, and you just can't beat that price! I use this to apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I always get the perfect airbrushed look. No streaking or pathches, a smooth flawless look. I first stipple it in, then blend in a circular motion to achieve this look. Skip the $30 dollar brushes and go for this one

on 4/27/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have all sorts of brushes from drug store to high end and this brush works great. Even sometimes better than a higher end brush. My makeup comes out great every time I use this brush.

To Read all 181 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My favorite makeup brush , I use it every day

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfect for blending out cream contour! Can't beat the price!

on 4/20/2016 7:38:00 AM

It's really an okay brush for beginners, but definitely I would suggest investing in a higher-end brush with proper Taklon bristles. Doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else, but I do find that the bristles are just a tiny bit too coarse and sort of end up making my skin feel scratched.

But for the price, it is pretty reasonable.
If you are looking for something that looks flashier, you will be mildly disappointed. The brush handle is just plain black and looks kind of tacky, but not a major issue for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't see why there are so many negative reviews for this brush.. especially for the price come on now.. remember that saying, "you get what you pay for." Well, I don't know about y'all but I most certainly got my mere little $3 dollars worth!
no shedding or breaking off and it applied like a dream. Definitely gives me that airbrushed look when using it with my kat von d lock it foundation or my mac studio fix concealer.
It actually worked better than some of the other high end concealer brushes that I have used and for $3 bucks? um hell yeah. I'm not saying it's the best of the best but it's most definitely not the worst either. I'm personally keeping it as a staple in my makeup brush stash and would definitely recommend it as it is cheap but very effective

It's soft, durable and works as any 30$ brush does. Can't ask for more at 3 bucks, really.

on 2/4/2016 9:57:00 PM

The handle broke right off almost as soon as I opened the package and plus, I doubt I'd find this particular brush very usual for me personally.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like it. It's great to apply liquid foundations, BB creams, or especially cream blushes. It's soft, nicely designed, sturdy, and does its good. Reasonable price as well.

on 1/31/2016 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This brush is perfect for applying powder blush! 😊
I just love it!