E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush

E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush
Studio Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. small stipple brush

4.4

on 3/1/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is sooo good for blending in cream/liquid blushes and bronzers. Seriously I wasn't expecting it to blend them out so nicely without streaks and I havn't had any shedding.

I've bought this twice, thinking they fixed it as mine was a few years old and it had great reviews, and I have to say, nope. While it's a little bit softer (not enough to matter), it's just terrible. It looks nothing like the photo shown on the site, which shows a dense duo-fibre brush. The brush is not dense, it's floppy. The bristles have a different great difference in height than shown too. Now while it's dry it feels like it could work well, once you put a cream or liquid on it, the white bristles clump together, so instead of stippling your face with a punch of soft floppy bristles, you're stabbing it with 7 or 8 hard quills. My sensitive skins ends up very red after using this brush. I will likely give this to my friend to see if she can a use for it (maybe with face masks?).

on 11/11/2016 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my perfect undereye concealer brush for $3! Blends liquid/cream concealers like a dream. I've been using mine for several months with a host of different concealers (mostly drugstore) and this brush always gives me the best, smoothest, most airbrushed finish as compared to using my fingers or traditional concealer brushes.

It is a little pokey on the undereyes, so I have to be careful when I'm getting close to my lower lashline so I don't stab my own eyeballs out. Still, I find this much, much softer than the Flawless Concealer brush from ELF, which is an absolute nightmare for my undereye area.

on 10/20/2016 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this little brush. I bought this brush on clearance at Walgreens $2.50 and so happy I did. It doesn't shed, it's soft and dense, and best of all it blends product very well.

on 8/29/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a brush for using with my BB creams and so I got this seeing I heard some really good things about it. Being a great brush it applied my BB creams flawlessly. I also started using it for applying YSL Babydoll Kiss and Blush creme blush for which it makes a beautiful application. It is pretty much all I use it for now. I will be getting another one just to have on hand for BB creams. I have washed this about a dozen times and I have not noticed any shedding. It is soft and has great direction. This is an awesome synthetic brush. The lady below me must have got a "lemon" brush. Once again ELF produced a brush that I find amazing. Yay ELF!!

on 8/10/2016 3:22:00 PM

As many reviewers have said, the bristles are coarse, not soft or gentle at all. Y'all who think this is soft either have a better brush or you've never owned another stipple brush. Cannot use it for foundation or concealer. Currently use it for cream blush, and that's only because I need to find SOMETHING for this to do. Still need to blend out my cream blush with another brush in the end.

on 8/9/2016 7:19:00 PM

This brush is so soft and easy to apply blush and my highlighter. The price is perfect. This was only $2!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great brush, and you just can't beat that price! I use this to apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I always get the perfect airbrushed look. No streaking or pathches, a smooth flawless look. I first stipple it in, then blend in a circular motion to achieve this look. Skip the $30 dollar brushes and go for this one

on 4/27/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have all sorts of brushes from drug store to high end and this brush works great. Even sometimes better than a higher end brush. My makeup comes out great every time I use this brush.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium