E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush

E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush
Studio Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. Small Stipple Brushe.l.f. small stipple brush

4.4

on 11/11/2016 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my perfect undereye concealer brush for $3! Blends liquid/cream concealers like a dream. I've been using mine for several months with a host of different concealers (mostly drugstore) and this brush always gives me the best, smoothest, most airbrushed finish as compared to using my fingers or traditional concealer brushes.

It is a little pokey on the undereyes, so I have to be careful when I'm getting close to my lower lashline so I don't stab my own eyeballs out. Still, I find this much, much softer than the Flawless Concealer brush from ELF, which is an absolute nightmare for my undereye area.

on 10/20/2016 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this little brush. I bought this brush on clearance at Walgreens $2.50 and so happy I did. It doesn't shed, it's soft and dense, and best of all it blends product very well.

on 8/29/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a brush for using with my BB creams and so I got this seeing I heard some really good things about it. Being a great brush it applied my BB creams flawlessly. I also started using it for applying YSL Babydoll Kiss and Blush creme blush for which it makes a beautiful application. It is pretty much all I use it for now. I will be getting another one just to have on hand for BB creams. I have washed this about a dozen times and I have not noticed any shedding. It is soft and has great direction. This is an awesome synthetic brush. The lady below me must have got a "lemon" brush. Once again ELF produced a brush that I find amazing. Yay ELF!!

on 8/10/2016 3:22:00 PM

As many reviewers have said, the bristles are coarse, not soft or gentle at all. Y'all who think this is soft either have a better brush or you've never owned another stipple brush. Cannot use it for foundation or concealer. Currently use it for cream blush, and that's only because I need to find SOMETHING for this to do. Still need to blend out my cream blush with another brush in the end.

on 8/9/2016 7:19:00 PM

This brush is so soft and easy to apply blush and my highlighter. The price is perfect. This was only $2!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great brush, and you just can't beat that price! I use this to apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I always get the perfect airbrushed look. No streaking or pathches, a smooth flawless look. I first stipple it in, then blend in a circular motion to achieve this look. Skip the $30 dollar brushes and go for this one

on 4/27/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have all sorts of brushes from drug store to high end and this brush works great. Even sometimes better than a higher end brush. My makeup comes out great every time I use this brush.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My favorite makeup brush , I use it every day

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfect for blending out cream contour! Can't beat the price!

on 4/20/2016 7:38:00 AM

It's really an okay brush for beginners, but definitely I would suggest investing in a higher-end brush with proper Taklon bristles. Doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else, but I do find that the bristles are just a tiny bit too coarse and sort of end up making my skin feel scratched.

But for the price, it is pretty reasonable.
If you are looking for something that looks flashier, you will be mildly disappointed. The brush handle is just plain black and looks kind of tacky, but not a major issue for me.

Popular Makeup Brushes