La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

2.5

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/17/2015 3:05:00 PM

Ok, I'm 50+ and have tried every creme and I wanted to try this very expensive creme La Mer. Totally disappointed, just like every other creme in CVS. In fact L'Oreal Paris Revita-Lift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream is much better and for the fraction of the cost $13.97 opposed to 0.5 oz $85.00. Don't waste your money, please please don't do it!

CAUTION if you have allergies. Like a few other reviewers, I found this expensive cream has eucalyptus in it to which I am highly allergic. Within minutes after applying, my face turned bright red and began burning. It took prescription cream to return my skin to normal.

on 9/30/2012 12:34:00 PM

If you are old enough to remember when Coca-Cola introduced "New Coke", this cream is La Mer's "New Coke"...it is a disaster. I bought it (and am returning it today) and used it for a whole week. My 44 year old skin didn't feel plump and moisturized like it always did with regular La Mer (I've used the cream and the lotion in the past). I woke up every morning and I felt almost dry (in this September weather I don't get truly dry...but if I'd used this product in January it would have been a disaster). I'm SO disappointed in this product and predict it will be off the market within the year. A total FAIL. (BY THE WAY, I COPIED AND PASTED THIS TO THE LA MER WEBSITE AND THEY REFUSED TO PUBLISH IT)

on 9/14/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a couple of samples of this a few days ago. I love the original la mer cream. I buy it again and again even though I can't afford it. I find it to be the best moisturizer for me (dry, acne/clog prone skin) without any actives (I have tried a lot). the new soft cream version is lovely. it sinks right into my skin without having to warm it up to be able to spread it like the original one, I just press it in and my skin is plump, moisturized and glowy. I will probably buy the soft cream next spring since I know that its moisturizing action won't be enough for me during winter time, especially around my eyes (I use retinol and aha products to fight aging and I need extra moisture there since they can get terribly dry) but during the warmer months I guess it would be fabulous. also, if you're looking for a great hydrating mask, check out nuxe masque frais hydrant, my new favorite. the first hydrating mask that actually does something for me.

update: I love this. I have purchased the 30ml tub a week after I finished the sample because I missed it so much. it is very moisturizing but without the greasiness which some people might confuse with hydration.. I think it will be enough for this winter in berlin. good stuff. and a little still goes a long way.

Popular Moisturizers