NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

Best bronzer I've ever tried! Love the soft texture, super easy to blend. The shade deep tan is the perfect match for me, not orangey, a little goes a long way. I also like how it looks natural, perfect for everyday soft contouring

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really like this matte bronzer. It is exactly what I've been looking for: it gives the perfect glow without it being too translucent. I've been wanting to get away from shimmery blushes and bronzers for a while now. This works well for contouring when it comes to my skin tone. The price is good as well as the quality. I would purchase it again.

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

This bronzer has too much of a reddish terra cotta tone to it. Definitely too red for my light-medium skin tone but it might work in the summer when I'm a bit darker. It wears nicely and goes on smooth and not patchy.

Love this bronzer. Bought it on a whim at Ulta and it was cheap so why not? Did not expect to love it aa much as I did though. Dark enough to make a difference on mt pale skin, but not too dark as to look muddy

on 12/20/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this from Ulta on a whim when they had a buy one get one 50% off sale and I love it :) I purchased this in Deep Tan as I am about an NC42. I really like that this bronzer is completely matte, is very pigmented, and does not pull red or orange on me. I love that this gives definition to my face while still looking natural and is not powdery, dusty, or cakey. Packaging is nothing special. I would definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 12/5/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

*Cruelty Free*
First off, I do like the product, however I would not purchase this particular color again because it does not look well with my skin tone. I have this bronzer in the shade MBB03 Medium and I apply it with a MakeupGeek cheek highlighter brush. I find that it has too much red pigment in it. I recommend sampling the color before purchasing a full size. It does tend to fade some throughout the day.

on 9/3/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color isn't cool enough to use as a contour, but I did like this as a transition/crease shade for the eyes. I had both Deep and Deep Tan, but had to give both away because it made me break out. It's probably the Ethylhexyl palmitate, which is highly comedogenic.

on 7/28/2015 8:09:00 PM

The best bronzer in the drugstore yet. I am a bronzer junkie and I use it every single day. I've gone through so many of these and I love everything about it. I wear this in deep tan which is the perfect bronze color for my NC35 skintone. It looks very natural and works great as an all around bronze. I don't contour and I've never tried with this product. I like how this bronzer is completely matte, longwearing, pigmented & non orangey. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this bronzer. I wear it every single day. I have it in the shade medium which is perfect for my nc37-40 skin. I use this for an overall bronzed look. This is probably not ideal for contouring as it does look a bit orange. However, I don't mind the orange for a bronzey look on my skin. The packaging is nice too, it's sleek and has a good sized mirror. Only downside is that it's a bit weak. I dropped it once and the compact broke into 2.

As soon as I run out of this I'm buying a new one. I've looked at higher end bronzers (Bobbi Brown, Mac, etc) but see no need for them when I love this $9 one so much. Definitely a holy grail!

ALSO!!! This photographs beautifully!! I was wearing it when I went to get my drivers license and my picture came out really nice and I realized it was because of the bronze glow this was giving me!

on 7/12/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Ulta in the color Deep Tan, while there was a sale on 40% off NYX products. Like most NYX products, it did not disappoint. It was pigmented, and I saw no shimmer. It appears and applies matte. Another great product NYX!