NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

NYX Matte Bronzer (All)
NYX Matte BronzerMatte Bronzer (All)Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in shade light, which is perfect for fair/light skin tones, I recommend if you're in the fair/light skin tone range that you find this shade because it has a medium coverage and the darker shades won't be as forgiving if you're heavy handed. This is definitely a more affordable choice for a matte bronzer, but it does have a little bit of a pink undertone, which most definitely warms up the cheeks but makes it a poor choice to use as a contour shade. I think, for the price, this is a welcome addition to any makeup collection to use when you want something in between a blusher and a bronzer.
I'm uploading a picture of this next to the Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer (shade light/medium) so you can see what I mean about a pink tone...

I purchased this in the Medium shade since the lighter shade looked too light and I am a bronzer junkie. I get really pale in the winter and use bronzer as my blush. It was a little to "orange" for me to really love this, but love that it was Matte. I hate shimmer in my bronzer. I am going to try a different brush and see if it spreads a little more cleanly for me.

Would purchase again if I really needed it, but since I am a junkie to bronzer, I am sure I will purchase something different and see if I come back to this.

on 11/9/2016 6:08:00 PM

Really like this! Good value for the price

Best bronzer I've ever tried! Love the soft texture, super easy to blend. The shade deep tan is the perfect match for me, not orangey, a little goes a long way. I also like how it looks natural, perfect for everyday soft contouring

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really like this matte bronzer. It is exactly what I've been looking for: it gives the perfect glow without it being too translucent. I've been wanting to get away from shimmery blushes and bronzers for a while now. This works well for contouring when it comes to my skin tone. The price is good as well as the quality. I would purchase it again.

This bronzer has too much of a reddish terra cotta tone to it. Definitely too red for my light-medium skin tone but it might work in the summer when I'm a bit darker. It wears nicely and goes on smooth and not patchy.

Love this bronzer. Bought it on a whim at Ulta and it was cheap so why not? Did not expect to love it aa much as I did though. Dark enough to make a difference on mt pale skin, but not too dark as to look muddy

on 12/20/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this from Ulta on a whim when they had a buy one get one 50% off sale and I love it :) I purchased this in Deep Tan as I am about an NC42. I really like that this bronzer is completely matte, is very pigmented, and does not pull red or orange on me. I love that this gives definition to my face while still looking natural and is not powdery, dusty, or cakey. Packaging is nothing special. I would definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 12/5/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

*Cruelty Free*
First off, I do like the product, however I would not purchase this particular color again because it does not look well with my skin tone. I have this bronzer in the shade MBB03 Medium and I apply it with a MakeupGeek cheek highlighter brush. I find that it has too much red pigment in it. I recommend sampling the color before purchasing a full size. It does tend to fade some throughout the day.

on 9/3/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color isn't cool enough to use as a contour, but I did like this as a transition/crease shade for the eyes. I had both Deep and Deep Tan, but had to give both away because it made me break out. It's probably the Ethylhexyl palmitate, which is highly comedogenic.