NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

NYX Matte Bronzer (All)
NYX Matte BronzerMatte Bronzer (All)Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

I have very fair skin (NW15) but the NYX sales associate still recommended that I buy the shade "deep" as it has a much more neutral as opposed to pink-red undertones. Surprisingly it's not too dark or muddy on my complexion and works really well as a contour/bronzer shade. It's also very comparable to the too faced chocolate soleil. I use this mostly for going out or special occasions but it really gives a nice bronze glow that looks extra-amazing with self-tan on.

on 5/17/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I needed a Bronzer that would give me a natural looking glow on my skin and I'm very happy I bought this the other day because I love it, it's very blendable and comes in different shades to choose from, I do recommend.

on 4/22/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a true matte bronzer without any weird undertones. I bought the medium shade & it's great for my complexion (nc35) I wouldn't recommend it for contouring but rather just to warm up your complexion. I like to apply it with a fluffy powder brush. It applies very smooth & I love the sleek compact. If you like The NYC matte bronzer in sunny, you might like this one better it's more pigmented & slightly darker

on 4/3/2017 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wear the shade "Light" and enjoy it a lot. Goes on smoothly, not patchy at all, and isn't overly pigmented so you don't end up with too much at once as long as you don't go in heavy handed. It has more of a redish/terra cotta undertone to it so I like to use more in the fall/winter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have it in both Medium (warmer) and Deep (cooler) for different looks and I love both. Applies smoothly. I applied at 7am and just went to touch up at 4:30pm but didn't need to. And that is a rarity for me (mind you I do use NYX setting spray too so that helps). Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in shade light, which is perfect for fair/light skin tones, I recommend if you're in the fair/light skin tone range that you find this shade because it has a medium coverage and the darker shades won't be as forgiving if you're heavy handed. This is definitely a more affordable choice for a matte bronzer, but it does have a little bit of a pink undertone, which most definitely warms up the cheeks but makes it a poor choice to use as a contour shade. I think, for the price, this is a welcome addition to any makeup collection to use when you want something in between a blusher and a bronzer.
I'm uploading a picture of this next to the Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer (shade light/medium) so you can see what I mean about a pink tone...

I purchased this in the Medium shade since the lighter shade looked too light and I am a bronzer junkie. I get really pale in the winter and use bronzer as my blush. It was a little to "orange" for me to really love this, but love that it was Matte. I hate shimmer in my bronzer. I am going to try a different brush and see if it spreads a little more cleanly for me.

Would purchase again if I really needed it, but since I am a junkie to bronzer, I am sure I will purchase something different and see if I come back to this.

on 11/9/2016 6:08:00 PM

Really like this! Good value for the price

Best bronzer I've ever tried! Love the soft texture, super easy to blend. The shade deep tan is the perfect match for me, not orangey, a little goes a long way. I also like how it looks natural, perfect for everyday soft contouring

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really like this matte bronzer. It is exactly what I've been looking for: it gives the perfect glow without it being too translucent. I've been wanting to get away from shimmery blushes and bronzers for a while now. This works well for contouring when it comes to my skin tone. The price is good as well as the quality. I would purchase it again.