NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

NYX Matte Bronzer (All)
NYX Matte BronzerMatte Bronzer (All)Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

on 11/7/2017 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in deep tan and I really like this! It makes a nice natural contour. I like a darker color when I want to be dramatic but this is a great subtle product for my olive skin. It’s so beautiful and matte. I love it!

on 9/29/2017 4:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I mean, it's OK. The texture is quite 'loose' for a pressed powder - I just have to (very) lightly tap my brush in the pan and there's a tonne of product dispensed on my brush. This becomes problematic as the colour pay off can be a little OTT on the skin. Why? Because the light colour is more a pinky-orange than a bronze shade, and if you are very pale, this can look a bit harsh and obvious. The compact is a good size and features a mirror so proves good for 'on the go' use, however, I have never had to touch this up during the day as the formula is pretty long lasting. I love that it is matte as I hate products with even the tiniest amount of shimmer in them, however, with a tricky colour selection, this bronzer is pretty 'middle of the road' for me and unfortunately I will not repurchase. I like a subtle bronze to highlight the high points of my face and this one looks like I've been sunburnt as opposed to sunkissed.

on 9/28/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I chose the color Light as my skin is quite fair, and it was way too dark for me and therefore useless. Too bad, because the price point is great, and the product quality otherwise seems quite good.

on 7/8/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This bronzer didn't last very long on my skin, even after applying a setting spray. After a few hours it would be as if I didn't even apply any. I also found it was a bit muddy on my face (I used the Deep Tan shade for my tanned Asian skin tone) and didn't give me that bronzed sun-kissed look I was going for. It also wasn't very pigmented so it took a few layers to get the colour to show on the skin. This would be a nice bronzer for beginners though as it would allow them to build the colour up slowly as they are learning and practicing. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very fair skin (NW15) but the NYX sales associate still recommended that I buy the shade "deep" as it has a much more neutral as opposed to pink-red undertones. Surprisingly it's not too dark or muddy on my complexion and works really well as a contour/bronzer shade. It's also very comparable to the too faced chocolate soleil. I use this mostly for going out or special occasions but it really gives a nice bronze glow that looks extra-amazing with self-tan on.

on 5/17/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I needed a Bronzer that would give me a natural looking glow on my skin and I'm very happy I bought this the other day because I love it, it's very blendable and comes in different shades to choose from, I do recommend.

on 4/22/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a true matte bronzer without any weird undertones. I bought the medium shade & it's great for my complexion (nc35) I wouldn't recommend it for contouring but rather just to warm up your complexion. I like to apply it with a fluffy powder brush. It applies very smooth & I love the sleek compact. If you like The NYC matte bronzer in sunny, you might like this one better it's more pigmented & slightly darker

on 4/3/2017 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wear the shade "Light" and enjoy it a lot. Goes on smoothly, not patchy at all, and isn't overly pigmented so you don't end up with too much at once as long as you don't go in heavy handed. It has more of a redish/terra cotta undertone to it so I like to use more in the fall/winter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have it in both Medium (warmer) and Deep (cooler) for different looks and I love both. Applies smoothly. I applied at 7am and just went to touch up at 4:30pm but didn't need to. And that is a rarity for me (mind you I do use NYX setting spray too so that helps). Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in shade light, which is perfect for fair/light skin tones, I recommend if you're in the fair/light skin tone range that you find this shade because it has a medium coverage and the darker shades won't be as forgiving if you're heavy handed. This is definitely a more affordable choice for a matte bronzer, but it does have a little bit of a pink undertone, which most definitely warms up the cheeks but makes it a poor choice to use as a contour shade. I think, for the price, this is a welcome addition to any makeup collection to use when you want something in between a blusher and a bronzer.
I'm uploading a picture of this next to the Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer (shade light/medium) so you can see what I mean about a pink tone...