NYX Professional Makeup Matte Bronzer (All)

NYX Professional Makeup Matte Bronzer (All)
NYX Matte BronzerMatte Bronzer (All)Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

I am nc15/20 and wanted a matte bronzer. All self tanners make my face break out, however, I can use them on my body. I needed this to match my face to my body color. I bought this in light and it is perfect! With semi careful application, using a big fluffy brush, it is not blotchy and not reddish. Going to stock up!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I started looking for an affordable matte bronzer that is slightly warmer than Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, and NYX Matte Bronzer in Light is definitely warm. It is more pigmented than PF as well, but with careful application that doesn't matter; it isn't so pigmented that it looks muddy on the skin, but a little does go a long way. When I wear warmer makeup looks or when I feel like my complexion just needs an extra boost I reach for this one. It blends out nicely and wears well throughout the day. What more could you ask for?

I brought the darkest color as I have heard amazing things about this bronzer. I was worried the lighter colors would be stingy and not very dark... when I tried the darkest color I am amazed, it is so deep in color and it is so bendable and not at all stingy on color so unfortunately it's to dark for me. I would be happy to repurchase a lighter color.

on 11/7/2017 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in deep tan and I really like this! It makes a nice natural contour. I like a darker color when I want to be dramatic but this is a great subtle product for my olive skin. It’s so beautiful and matte. I love it!

on 9/29/2017 4:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I mean, it's OK. The texture is quite 'loose' for a pressed powder - I just have to (very) lightly tap my brush in the pan and there's a tonne of product dispensed on my brush. This becomes problematic as the colour pay off can be a little OTT on the skin. Why? Because the light colour is more a pinky-orange than a bronze shade, and if you are very pale, this can look a bit harsh and obvious. The compact is a good size and features a mirror so proves good for 'on the go' use, however, I have never had to touch this up during the day as the formula is pretty long lasting. I love that it is matte as I hate products with even the tiniest amount of shimmer in them, however, with a tricky colour selection, this bronzer is pretty 'middle of the road' for me and unfortunately I will not repurchase. I like a subtle bronze to highlight the high points of my face and this one looks like I've been sunburnt as opposed to sunkissed.

on 9/28/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I chose the color Light as my skin is quite fair, and it was way too dark for me and therefore useless. Too bad, because the price point is great, and the product quality otherwise seems quite good.

on 7/8/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This bronzer didn't last very long on my skin, even after applying a setting spray. After a few hours it would be as if I didn't even apply any. I also found it was a bit muddy on my face (I used the Deep Tan shade for my tanned Asian skin tone) and didn't give me that bronzed sun-kissed look I was going for. It also wasn't very pigmented so it took a few layers to get the colour to show on the skin. This would be a nice bronzer for beginners though as it would allow them to build the colour up slowly as they are learning and practicing. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair skin (NW15) but the NYX sales associate still recommended that I buy the shade "deep" as it has a much more neutral as opposed to pink-red undertones. Surprisingly it's not too dark or muddy on my complexion and works really well as a contour/bronzer shade. It's also very comparable to the too faced chocolate soleil. I use this mostly for going out or special occasions but it really gives a nice bronze glow that looks extra-amazing with self-tan on.

on 5/17/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I needed a Bronzer that would give me a natural looking glow on my skin and I'm very happy I bought this the other day because I love it, it's very blendable and comes in different shades to choose from, I do recommend.

on 4/22/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a true matte bronzer without any weird undertones. I bought the medium shade & it's great for my complexion (nc35) I wouldn't recommend it for contouring but rather just to warm up your complexion. I like to apply it with a fluffy powder brush. It applies very smooth & I love the sleek compact. If you like The NYC matte bronzer in sunny, you might like this one better it's more pigmented & slightly darker