Too Faced Better than False Lashes

Too Faced Better than False Lashes
Better than False LashesToo Faced/  Better Than False Lashes MascaraFibers WandMascara Wand

2.7

on 12/5/2016 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely not worth the money. Does not help with lengthening lashes or anything else and DEFINITELY does not create a False Lash effect. Would recommend buying a l'Oreal Telescopic mascara instead (so much cheaper and lashes look soooo much longer!)

on 7/31/2016 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love any mascara with the added extra fibers as I have extremely puny lashes but it can't smear. That's the biggest problem with this mascara. It will smear and leave raccoon circles in extreme heat situations. For a few hours though, it's not bad. On its own leaves average lengthening and thickening and nice darkening. The fibers primer is what gives this product the oomph. But on its own, this mascara is sorely lacking. Won't repurchase for $35.

on 4/4/2016 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE too faced products, but my mascara, I am super fussy on. This didnt tick ALL my boxes unfortunately but....its too faced and their packaging gets me EVERYTIME HAHAHa

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I received a free mini-sized bottle of this as a gift when I made a big purchase of makeup at Sephora. I really do not care for this mascara. Some said they lost lashes when wearing this. Although I did not lose lashes, it made my lashes rather brittle. I just didn't like the texture in general. There are drug store brand mascaras that are way better than this. I'm disappointed that Too Faced would make a somewhat poor quality mascara when I consider them a good brand.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read the other reviews and understand why people might not like this. I will say that I bought this some years ago and it worked alot better so it seems they might have changed the formula. I only use this for my bottom lashes and it still does a descent job again not quite as good as what I remember but still better then a regular old mascara. I use the better then sex mascara with this one tho and layer it on .

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I think most of the other reviews sum this up. I can usually make a not-so-good mascara work...but THIS...is a whole new level of bad.
It's just so...sticky! The fibres go everywhere, it can look good for about 5 seconds max. Then once you blink your eyelashes stick together and make a big mess! And it just does not dry at all. Even wearing the black mascara alone is awful. I threw it straight into the bin which I have NEVER done with a product before. Bleh.

on 7/18/2015 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This crap nearly ruined my eyes it burned them I kid you not!!i had red eyes and my lashes were coming out :( awful buyer beware!

on 7/17/2015 10:09:00 PM

This mascara does make your lashes long and beautiful but beware you can lose your lashes! I lost more than half my lashes and got infections in both my eyes. I went to the eye doctor and was advised I have permanent root damage and some of my lashes will NEVER grow back. I have contacted Too face to let them know. Hopefully they do more research and testing so this does not happen to other women.

I picked this up at Nordies Rack as it was ridiculously cheap. I skimmed through the reviews while in line-I should have listened to the warnings. This product has taken half of my lashes, they are so thin and short. I tried it 2x and found it to be a lash ripper both times.

Don't waster your money.

I was so excited to try this product not realizing it came with another tube (this one with white fibers)... I decided to try it anyway because well why not!? I love Better than Sex Mascara.. This should better no? WELL... The mascara itself is actually really nice.. Those silly little white fibers.. I can do without! they should have just put the fibers inside the mascara if they wanted to create a fiber mascara product because once you apply another coat of mascara to top the white fibers they become black and still fall down on your face! -_- (Don't really get why they were made white). Once I noticed this I immediatly applied another coat of mascara to really seal those guys in. It worked better but I still found 1-2 later in the day but no more than that. Lashes look nice and not spidery but I already have long decently full lashes so the fibers really weren't something I needed.. I just really wanted the mascara because I liked the wand loI.. I think I'll try the mascara on its own one more time to see if it's worth keeping or returning the whole thing back to Sephora and sticking to BTS... 3 lippes because half the product was good. (the mascara :) )

Popular Mascaras