Lancome Artliner (All colors)

Lancome Artliner (All colors)
Lancome Star Shower & Socialite ArtlinersArtliner (All colors)

4.3

on 3/19/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best liner I've found, particularly the ice black color which is more of a metallic dark taupe. I use it for tightlining as well as above my lashes. Smudgeable until it dries, then it doesn't budge. I have repurchased this many times.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the liquid liner that makes me say "yasss!!". It's a must-have for my makeup bag. It's $30 but the product has quality and longevity. It applies black and matte and wears very well, especially after applying Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I LOVE the foam tip applicator, especially opposed to a brush one; the applicator offers a precision that I haven't quite found in outhdr liquid liners. Absolutely repurchase and will always have in my makeup bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I’m extremely picky when it comes to makeup because like every teenage girl, I always want to look my best with minimal effort. I struggled for years trying to find the right eyeliner that wouldn’t smudge every time I blinked, dried quickly but was also easy to remove when I messed up my ‘flick’. Luckily I have found the one! Art Liner comes in a cute silver box (which is recyclable) and the product is a slick black pen. It is very easy to hold and the tip is very adjustable. The product is extremely easy to apply, as the tip is like a firm paintbrush, that produces a thicker line with the more pressure you exert downwards. Therefore, this product is perfect for all eye types as you can easily create a very thick or very thin line. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that is inept at art like me, and can’t even draw a stick man. I also think the price is very reasonable for time that the product lasts.

The best eyeliner every! It creates a perfect line and is very long lasting

on 11/30/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Nope...Brush is better than Macs stiff tip.It's softer.I just love the paintbrush type tips way better.The formula is sticky and it's hard to do another line over another line...It comes out uneven and it dries out fast.....It can work though but it takes more time.I only use liquids on top and pencils on bottom.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have oily lids and this is by far the best liner I have ever owned. It doesn't smudge and it's really easy to apply.

Yes. I can honestly say I love this eyeliner. It is so very easy to use. It is greatly pigmented. Doesn't smear or smudge. Overall gorgeous! I have hooded eyes, so my days of using pencils are gone as their points are all to thick for my eyes. I either use Laura Mercier cake liner with a thin brush or this. I have started preferring this lately because I don't have to mess with washing my eyeliner brush (call me lazy). The line the Artliner makes is perfect for me. Love this product! I own two shades:. Ice black and Jade. Would love more!!

UPDATE 1/5/17
Still love this eyeliner. I recently purchased the black and it is the darkest black holy cow!! I am using it to tightline my tragically hooded eyes. My advice for tightlining? DOT the product on first and then use an eyeliner brush to connect the dots. The result is a beautifully defined eyes!! I initially tried just drawing a line and the results were less than flattering (Tammy Faye). Love this eyeliner!!

on 5/12/2016 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a fan of liquid liner, so I own this just to have it. After trying numerous drugstore liner duds, this was a godsend. It's so rich and pigmented, very consistent, the brush is easy to use, and it lasts all day. Even though I bought this for half off with my employee discount, if I liked liquid liner in general, this would be a definite repurchase for me. If you are in the market for a good liquid liner, this one is worth the price.

on 3/31/2016 6:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my fourth day trying out this product and I've decided I'm going to return it (something I very rarely do). Given the raving reviews, I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but it's as lousy as a lot of the cheap drugstore liquid eyeliners I used to use back in high school. On the positive side, it's a deeply pigmented, true black, and it's easy to draw on the overall shape I want, as is the case with most felt pens.

On the downside, I immediately noticed how rough the felt tip felt on my eyelid, and how jagged the line turned out. I have to go back over the line a few times in some spots just to even out the top edge of the line to make it smooth. I have NEVER had this issue, to this degree, with any other eyeliner. Furthermore, and worst of all, this eyeliner does not last. Within an hour or two, the inner third of the line is gone. Within 4-5 more hours, the wings have mostly flaked off. In fact, the eyeliner already looks dry and on the verge of flaking immediately after applying it.

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but it was a colossal waste of $30. The search for a new HG liquid continues...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS LINER. My best friend got it for me and I am quite impressed. My new favorite liner. Now I don't normally wear makeup everyday, but when you get something in the mail you just gotta try it out right? So, I did a simple wing in the middle of the day even though I was about to start working out. It was the most easiest wing I have EVER done. This came out perfect. I have uneven hooded asian eyes, so it is always a struggle to get my eyeliner to match. Usually, I do one eye and do the other and then my eyes are uneven and then I go over and then repeat until boom, way more eyeliner than I ever wanted. This was so easy, a few swipes here and there and done! Love it! So then I continued with my work out. I did a dance workout for an hour and I sweat BULLETS. The eyeliner stayed completely intact! And then I went to shower and it didn't run all over my face when I hit the water. In fact, some of it stayed on. But it did come off when I used my cleanser. So I have found my new HG liner. Done.