Lancome Artliner (All colors)

Lancome Artliner (All colors)
Lancome Star Shower & Socialite ArtlinersArtliner (All colors)

4.3

on 11/30/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nope...Brush is better than Macs stiff tip.It's softer.I just love the paintbrush type tips way better.The formula is sticky and it's hard to do another line over another line...It comes out uneven and it dries out fast.....It can work though but it takes more time.I only use liquids on top and pencils on bottom.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have oily lids and this is by far the best liner I have ever owned. It doesn't smudge and it's really easy to apply.

To Read all 455 Reviews, Login or Join

Yes. I can honestly say I love this eyeliner. It is so very easy to use. It is greatly pigmented. Doesn't smear or smudge. Overall gorgeous! I have hooded eyes, so my days of using pencils are gone as their points are all to thick for my eyes. I either use Laura Mercier cake liner with a thin brush or this. I have started preferring this lately because I don't have to mess with washing my eyeliner brush (call me lazy). The line the Artliner makes is perfect for me. Love this product! I own two shades:. Ice black and Jade. Would love more!!

on 5/12/2016 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a fan of liquid liner, so I own this just to have it. After trying numerous drugstore liner duds, this was a godsend. It's so rich and pigmented, very consistent, the brush is easy to use, and it lasts all day. Even though I bought this for half off with my employee discount, if I liked liquid liner in general, this would be a definite repurchase for me. If you are in the market for a good liquid liner, this one is worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS LINER. My best friend got it for me and I am quite impressed. My new favorite liner. Now I don't normally wear makeup everyday, but when you get something in the mail you just gotta try it out right? So, I did a simple wing in the middle of the day even though I was about to start working out. It was the most easiest wing I have EVER done. This came out perfect. I have uneven hooded asian eyes, so it is always a struggle to get my eyeliner to match. Usually, I do one eye and do the other and then my eyes are uneven and then I go over and then repeat until boom, way more eyeliner than I ever wanted. This was so easy, a few swipes here and there and done! Love it! So then I continued with my work out. I did a dance workout for an hour and I sweat BULLETS. The eyeliner stayed completely intact! And then I went to shower and it didn't run all over my face when I hit the water. In fact, some of it stayed on. But it did come off when I used my cleanser. So I have found my new HG liner. Done.

on 3/31/2016 6:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my fourth day trying out this product and I've decided I'm going to return it (something I very rarely do). Given the raving reviews, I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but it's as lousy as a lot of the cheap drugstore liquid eyeliners I used to use back in high school. On the positive side, it's a deeply pigmented, true black, and it's easy to draw on the overall shape I want, as is the case with most felt pens.

On the downside, I immediately noticed how rough the felt tip felt on my eyelid, and how jagged the line turned out. I have to go back over the line a few times in some spots just to even out the top edge of the line to make it smooth. I have NEVER had this issue, to this degree, with any other eyeliner. Furthermore, and worst of all, this eyeliner does not last. Within an hour or two, the inner third of the line is gone. Within 4-5 more hours, the wings have mostly flaked off. In fact, the eyeliner already looks dry and on the verge of flaking immediately after applying it.

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but it was a colossal waste of $30. The search for a new HG liquid continues...

on 3/24/2016 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this product. I had a lot of difficult with the application due to having to continuously shake the liner to get it to produce the liquid. For those of us who struggle with liquid eyeliner to due unsteady hands, this liner has a great tip for applying. The color did not always come out solid and required a lot of fixing. It is also very expensive, which is why I will not repurchase.

This is my daily eyeliner. It has a very dark color payoff and goes on easy. I received this in a gift set from Sephora a few years ago, and I've been obsessed ever since. It isn't cheap, but I believe it to be worth the price.
If you're looking to save a few dollars, maybe grab Lorac's Front of the Line liquid eyeliner. It has very similar results to Artliner.

on 1/29/2016 10:35:00 PM

I'm surprised at the reviews that rave about this product. I bought this years ago from Sephora that came with the Hypnose Star mascara and the cils booster. This is only an okay eyeliner to me. It isn't waterproof and it isn't a true black.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

best liquid eyeliner ever! easy to apply and stays on all day! definitely worth the hefty price tag.