Lancôme Artliner (All colors)

Lancôme Artliner (All colors)
Lancome Star Shower & Socialite ArtlinersArtliner (All colors)

4.3

I heard Kate Middleton likes this eyeliner, so I had to check it out! I hold her in high esteem as a style icon. She wears liner on her bottom LLL always so this works well for that. I cannot tight/waterline w liquid but I’m not talented w gel eyeliner. It looks so harsh on me! & I like being able to tote this along w me no extra brush or muss, no pencil shavings. I don’t like retractable pencils. This may not be waterproof but it is long wearing. It has a good tip makes good wings (I have been known to wear baby wings). Although no1 can tell the difference in results in my $3 elf eyeliner & this $30.50 eyeliner. That is sad. I can’t get elf anymore bcoz Kroger no longer carries it so I had to find a replacement. I normally like LA Colors, but i decided to treat myself! Royally! I feel like a princess when I use this. You have to shake it good b4 AND after using. I heard there was a 24H version. I can’t find it. I looked on Lancôme, Sephora, Dillards & Macy’s sites. I got 01 Noir (black) I do not go for in betweensies I either buy the $1 or the $31 eyeliners lol I used to like MAC but it’s too thick. You don’t get a lot of product w this eyeliner. But don’t you want a fresh 1 in 4-5 months anyways? I will use it daily and report back when it’s used up! I do plan to use it up. I would def rebuy. This is a great eyeliner. Grade: A-

on 6/25/2018 9:08:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. Once I got this I was shocked at how easy it was to get a perfect line. This felt tip makes it super easy and it's really long lasting.

on 6/1/2018 2:15:00 PM

Whoaaa...when did this get so expensive??? This eyeliner was all I used to use a few years back, and although it was definitely on the expensive side, it wasn't awfully so.
Now that I ran out of my PF Eye Booster, I went to buy it again and I was astonished to see it went up in price a lot, so I figured I might as well go for the higher end product instead of paying over $20 for drugstore. But when the cashier rang up the Artliner, I almost fell down! $44??!! For a product that in fact looks smaller than it used to?

I am not even going to bother opening the box (I already know it's a good product with a wonderful, easy to use felt tip), I am going to return it because no eyeliner out there is worth this amount of money, when I can buy an Essence one for $4 and nobody will be able to tell the difference lol.

So it's a no for me, and I will never, ever purchase a Lancôme eyeliner again.

on 2/15/2018 5:50:00 AM

I've had several of these. Before the winged eye became high fashion, this was one of the few tipped liners on the market and I bought it three times. Ive had one brown and two black. I like cats eyes and wings, liners that stay put but can be removed, slight shine, gel liners, wings, smooth thick lines and no mess, tips that are dense and precise but bend slightly colors that pop

Pros.
The brown color is a deep slightly metallic brown, I liked that

Cons.
The tip becomes damaged - it cannot thake repeated use
The liner is hard to get a completely straight line
the color doesnt pop enough for me
its ridiculously over priced

I stopped buying this once other liners became readily available

on 9/11/2017 12:53:00 PM

I like the tip, but that's the only positive thing I can say about this liner. Actually I'm surprised that this is so high rated,because it is by far the worst liquid liner I have ever bought. Usually I don't splurge on liners because there is so many good ones in drugstore, but I was on hurry and wanted a good dark brown liner, so I bought this because it seemed like a perfect match.
First of all the color is not as dark as it seemed when I tried it on my hand. Secondly, every time I curl my lashes after I have applied this, it disappears. This never happens to me with any other liner,not even with the cheapest ones. When I reapply it goes on unevenly and almost seems like it doesn't want to stick on my lashline. One day I applied Loreal Lineur Intense
Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner on other eye and this on another. Then I curled my lashes and ta-da: Loreal one was still on as intense as before and this Lancome shit has disappeared.
Buy Loreal felt tip liner instead, it is so much better and about four times cheaper!

Considering the price, it really shouldn't be so crappy.

on 3/19/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best liner I've found, particularly the ice black color which is more of a metallic dark taupe. I use it for tightlining as well as above my lashes. Smudgeable until it dries, then it doesn't budge. I have repurchased this many times.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the liquid liner that makes me say "yasss!!". It's a must-have for my makeup bag. It's $30 but the product has quality and longevity. It applies black and matte and wears very well, especially after applying Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I LOVE the foam tip applicator, especially opposed to a brush one; the applicator offers a precision that I haven't quite found in outhdr liquid liners. Absolutely repurchase and will always have in my makeup bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I’m extremely picky when it comes to makeup because like every teenage girl, I always want to look my best with minimal effort. I struggled for years trying to find the right eyeliner that wouldn’t smudge every time I blinked, dried quickly but was also easy to remove when I messed up my ‘flick’. Luckily I have found the one! Art Liner comes in a cute silver box (which is recyclable) and the product is a slick black pen. It is very easy to hold and the tip is very adjustable. The product is extremely easy to apply, as the tip is like a firm paintbrush, that produces a thicker line with the more pressure you exert downwards. Therefore, this product is perfect for all eye types as you can easily create a very thick or very thin line. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that is inept at art like me, and can’t even draw a stick man. I also think the price is very reasonable for time that the product lasts.

The best eyeliner every! It creates a perfect line and is very long lasting

on 11/30/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Nope...Brush is better than Macs stiff tip.It's softer.I just love the paintbrush type tips way better.The formula is sticky and it's hard to do another line over another line...It comes out uneven and it dries out fast.....It can work though but it takes more time.I only use liquids on top and pencils on bottom.