Jordana White

Jordana White

2.9

on 5/28/2017 4:14:00 PM

The consistency of this pencil was so tough it hurt my eyes to use it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim as i was out of my MAC white eyeliner! Wow I was pleasantly surprised! I have used a white eyeliner on my rims since 1995 when Shishedo was the only company making it. They stopped making it and then I went to MAC which I really really love but for $1 this eyeliner is amazing for the price. I will go back to MAC when I'm near a MAC counter but this is a great dupe!

I use this eyeliner in my inner corner as a highlight base (kind of like a cream eyeshadow base for my inner corner highlight). I put Wet'N'Wild Walking On Eggshells brow bone highlight over the top of it and it works well for keeping my inner corner highlight on all day and even brightens it up quite a bit. I will repurchase it for inner corner highlight base but not for water line eyeliner because it wears off too quickly and requires to many coats to have any sort of pigmentation. I love it for my inner corners though so it will be a repurchase of mine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I saw Jeffree Star using a white eyeliner and it made his eyes look bigger so i wanted to try it and I was quite dissapointed due to lack of pigmentation.

on 1/9/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Is this a colored pencil? It sure feels like it. This product is not very pigmented, requires more pressure than I would like to have to use so close to my eye, and starts to fade in a few minutes.

on 7/20/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So basically, when I watched Michelle Phan's video on how to brighten your eyes, I immediately wanted to buy a white eyeliner. Couple years later, and now I finally have one. However, I don't know quite what to do with it. Using it on my waterline made my eyes look a bit weird, and it didn't last long either. I finally figured I would use it as a highlight on my cupid's bow, under my eyebrow, and whatever else I can think of. I'm not disappointed that this didn't work out since it was super cheap.

on 3/21/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Considering this was only $1 at Walgreens, I'm not holding this eyeliner up the same standards as other products I use. I bought this on vacation when I realized I had forgotten my white eyeliner I use on my bottom rim. This color is barely pigmented, but it did the trick. It did not last long, but I was able to use it and get my desired look. However, I would not repurchase this again.