Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes
Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing WipesPink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

2.5

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.

on 3/12/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like these. I use them in the morning to remove any oil and sebum that may have developed on my skin overnight and these help keep my skin clear along with the acne scrub I use at night.

I never use these on my eyelids since they contain salicylic acid, which I like for my acne prone, combination skin.

These also contain grapefruit extract to brighten your complexion, which works. I feel like my skin looks better after I use these before I've applied any moisturizer or anything else yet.

These don't smell good. They have a strong chemical smell, I think. I think that the Walmart equate brand grapefruit towelettes smell better and work better than these. They're less harsh, the smell isn't as strong, you get more wipes for less money, and the packaging is better. It has the closing, plastic lid on it that stays closed and keeps the wipes moist.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!! Do not buy. My eyes burned like hellllll after using this.Left my skin feeling weird. The scent is awful and smells like household product. Never again. My eyes are still burning

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not a big fan.
Smells fresh but kind of like a household cleaning product.
Convenient for when you are sleepy and want to clean your face and go to bed without the big scrub down cleaning.
Not a good balance for my skin unfortunately.
$10.99 for 25 wipes...boo

on 10/17/2016 10:12:00 PM

This is a great product for cleaning not makeup removing. I use it immediately after working out to prevent breakouts since I don't always immediately shower after.

THESE ARE NOT FOR REMOVING EYE MAKEUP, IT SAYS SO RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE!! These reviews are ridiculous, these aren't makeup remover towelettes, they are wipes filed with salicylic acid and alcohol for acne prone skin. Instead of trying to wash my face, I use them on the airplane and then spray my face with bottled water and pat dry-fantastic. I also use after the gym and at home in the morning when I don't have any makeup on. Leaves my skin really smooth and I haven't had a spot since I started using them. Really convenient and it really works for acne! Just make sure to splash with cold water and pat dry after use and you will be amazed at how soft your skin is. It says to 'avoid eye area' in the directions, so k don't know why anyone would use it to remove eye makeup??

on 3/22/2016 10:39:00 PM

These wipes irritated my skin SO MUCH. Don't get me wrong, they did a decent job of removing makeup, but my face literally burned after each use. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are a nightmare, it feels like you are rubbing acid on your face.

on 11/13/2015 10:44:00 AM

This product is absolutely awful in my opinion. I purchased these face wipes about a week and a half before Halloween this year, and used them to remove my makeup, considering iv used the blue kind of these before. Under the impression they would work in the same way ye blue ones have, I proceeded to use them. Right upon opening them, the scent was way overpowering and quite unbearable, but being I had no other wipes I used them. I went all over my face with them, and when I say they stung like h*** , they stung. I immediately rinsed my face with cool water and pat dried my face with a towel. The stinging slowly went down, as I laid in bed and went to sleep for the night. I woke up the next morning with a red rash spread all over my face. Burning and itching intensely, I hurried to First care to see what this was from (Didn't cross my mind it was from these wipes, I know stupid.) They prescribed me a steroid for 12 days.. didn't work. Then I went to my primary doctor and was AGAIN prescribed the same steroid. agin didn't take away the red,puffy, itching eyes I had. Finally I went to my dermatologist this past week, and was prescribed a cream to apply to the inflamed area. I'm convinced this cream made the burning worse. Today is the 13th of Nobemver and this has been going on for weeks now, and I'm convinced it's from these face wipes. My eyes are swollen and my face is extremely dry, and burning. So basically unless you want f****d up skin, DO NOT USE THESE WIPES. Absolutely awful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It seems the majority of these reviews think that this product is a makeup remover but it is not. It is a cleansing wipe and not to be used around the eye area.

I picked these up for a camping trip so I could wash my acne prone face at night easily and without using up our water. They seemed to work well enough, though I really do not like the smell. Got my sunscreen off and helped clear my skin a little bit (though it might have been the fresh air and sun!).

Now that I'm back at home I use these after a workout to cleanse off the sweat. They feel a little harsh (I'm on retin-a) but do a good job at getting my face clean when I'm on the go.

I would never use this to remove makeup and only use them on no-makeup days.

on 8/20/2015 10:07:00 PM

I already strongly despise products that include the words wipe or towlette. I do not like the idea of using a wipe to do any type of cleaning for my face, but for my lazy days I will use make-up removing wipes despite my hatred. I have to say I used these a few years ago to take off my make-up.. The only thing I can really commend this product for is the refreshing smell and feel of the wipes when you use them. I also recall the wipes often irritating my skin. Overall, they didn't do much for me in terms of aiding my acne or removing make-up and left a sticky film on my face as almost all wipes do.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These burned my eyes like no other would never purchase or recommend.