Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes
Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing WipesPink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

2.5

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are not makeup removing wipes. These are facial cleansing towellets meant to be used on a bare face while AVOIDING the eye area. They have mild salicylic acid in them to help clear up the skin, or so Neutrogena claims. I use these as a gentle morning cleanse as I hate to use soap and water in the morning which I only do at night after a long day. They don't sting and get the mild sweat off my face that tends to build up while sleeping. I use to use baby wipes but these seem to keep me matte much longer throughout the day. Expensive for only 25 wipes but well worth it to me for what I use them for.

on 8/30/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely terrible. The citrus smell is so irritating, and the wipes sting your eyes like crazy. If you're getting Neutrogena makeup wipes, just get the regular ones in the blue packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not a big fan.
Smells fresh but kind of like a household cleaning product.
Convenient for when you are sleepy and want to clean your face and go to bed without the big scrub down cleaning.
Not a good balance for my skin unfortunately.
$10.99 for 25 wipes...boo

on 3/12/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like these. I use them in the morning to remove any oil and sebum that may have developed on my skin overnight and these help keep my skin clear along with the acne scrub I use at night.

I never use these on my eyelids since they contain salicylic acid, which I like for my acne prone, combination skin.

These also contain grapefruit extract to brighten your complexion, which works. I feel like my skin looks better after I use these before I've applied any moisturizer or anything else yet.

These don't smell good. They have a strong chemical smell, I think. I think that the Walmart equate brand grapefruit towelettes smell better and work better than these. They're less harsh, the smell isn't as strong, you get more wipes for less money, and the packaging is better. It has the closing, plastic lid on it that stays closed and keeps the wipes moist.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!! Do not buy. My eyes burned like hellllll after using this.Left my skin feeling weird. The scent is awful and smells like household product. Never again. My eyes are still burning

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is THE worst. The smell of these is so over whelming I felt sick just using them. You would think that since it says that these wipes are good for acne prone skin it wouldn't have perfume in it. But obviously it does because I can smell it. I shouldn't have even used them because of that but I gave it a shot and what do you know it broke me out.

THESE ARE NOT FOR REMOVING EYE MAKEUP, IT SAYS SO RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE!! These reviews are ridiculous, these aren't makeup remover towelettes, they are wipes filed with salicylic acid and alcohol for acne prone skin. Instead of trying to wash my face, I use them on the airplane and then spray my face with bottled water and pat dry-fantastic. I also use after the gym and at home in the morning when I don't have any makeup on. Leaves my skin really smooth and I haven't had a spot since I started using them. Really convenient and it really works for acne! Just make sure to splash with cold water and pat dry after use and you will be amazed at how soft your skin is. It says to 'avoid eye area' in the directions, so k don't know why anyone would use it to remove eye makeup??

on 10/17/2016 10:12:00 PM

This is a great product for cleaning not makeup removing. I use it immediately after working out to prevent breakouts since I don't always immediately shower after.

on 11/13/2015 10:44:00 AM

This product is absolutely awful in my opinion. I purchased these face wipes about a week and a half before Halloween this year, and used them to remove my makeup, considering iv used the blue kind of these before. Under the impression they would work in the same way ye blue ones have, I proceeded to use them. Right upon opening them, the scent was way overpowering and quite unbearable, but being I had no other wipes I used them. I went all over my face with them, and when I say they stung like h*** , they stung. I immediately rinsed my face with cool water and pat dried my face with a towel. The stinging slowly went down, as I laid in bed and went to sleep for the night. I woke up the next morning with a red rash spread all over my face. Burning and itching intensely, I hurried to First care to see what this was from (Didn't cross my mind it was from these wipes, I know stupid.) They prescribed me a steroid for 12 days.. didn't work. Then I went to my primary doctor and was AGAIN prescribed the same steroid. agin didn't take away the red,puffy, itching eyes I had. Finally I went to my dermatologist this past week, and was prescribed a cream to apply to the inflamed area. I'm convinced this cream made the burning worse. Today is the 13th of Nobemver and this has been going on for weeks now, and I'm convinced it's from these face wipes. My eyes are swollen and my face is extremely dry, and burning. So basically unless you want f****d up skin, DO NOT USE THESE WIPES. Absolutely awful.

on 3/22/2016 10:39:00 PM

These wipes irritated my skin SO MUCH. Don't get me wrong, they did a decent job of removing makeup, but my face literally burned after each use. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are a nightmare, it feels like you are rubbing acid on your face.