L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. It's hard for me to find an exact match for foundation. But with the range of cool neutral and warm I found the perfect match! C5. Been using it for 2.5 years and one pump gives the right amount of coverage for a natural look :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was actually out at rite aide to buy my maybelline fit me in 310 when i saw that for 50 cents more i cound try the loreal lumi in w6 (the product was half off!) so i also bought the primer. I have very oily skin so it does wear off around the 5th hour. But it makes my skin look so healthy and flawless. Its a bit sheer, i use 2 pumps and apply with my flat top brush and get the perfect opacity without looking cakey. My brush doesnt lease streaks after application either compared to the rimmel stay matte mousse ( it was so thick that i looked cakes and a sponge absorbed it and a brush left streaks so i would have to blend it with my fingers). I set lumi with my makeup forever setting powder and i use my naked flushed pallette for blush and contouring. I love it even though it doesnt last too long. Im still on the search for the perfect foundation for my oily skin, the search goes on but ill keep buying lumi for now.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's easy to put on and looks really lovely, but after about 3 hours it started to wear off even if I was wearing a powder over it. After about 6 or 7 hours, it looked like I had never put anything on at all.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my favorite foundations! And so cheap!

It gives such a beautiful glow to your face without being too much. Like "dewy".

its fairly lightweight yet with a medium/full coverage.

I have combination skin, so this foundation is right on the border to being too oily for me. But I put some powder and Im fine.

Comes in many shades, even shades that could fit my yellow-y skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It gave me the prettiest glow without looking too oily. I got so many compliments on it. I got it at target on sale for about 9 bucks so it wasn't expensive at all. I love that it had a pump and it in such an expensive looking bottle. It's one of my all time fav drugstore foundations!