Meow EDP by Katy Perry

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted something sugary sweet like vanilla buns and cupcakes without the calories, so I went shopping for that specifically in mind and Meow is just that.
Sweet, sugary. creamy vanilla, its not complex but sometimes, the simple things in life are just the best.
It lasts a long time on me, I can smell it all day when I applied it at 7:30am in the morn...
I oiled my hair lightly with coconut oil, just the ends, and did 2-3 spritz and 2-3 on my clothes and it lasts and lasts.....
I love it for what it is, Sweet, Creamy Vanilla....nothing else...

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wore this after having a bottle for about a year and I can honestly say this is better than purr .. They both smell really good but this one lasts all day I didn't think so before but after trying it out again it really does. I think as far as sweet celebrity perfumes goes this is better than bs fantasy and js fancy so I'll repurchase this and not the other 2.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My new HG!! I saw this in a @shaaanxo video that it was in her top ten perfumes & she's my fave YT'er I trust her opinions...I loved the bottle & it was less than $20 on fragrancenet.com like $15 I think (?) so I blind bought it & im so happy w it! I love Aquolina The Sugars (Pink/Black/Sensuel) if it is possible Katy has come out w something sweeter! This is along the lines of the Sugars, Prada Candy, body fantasy cotton candy fantasy, Brit spears fantasy, & VS Pear Glacé. I'm obsessed w this scent! I want to go get PURR next so bad but I'm broke! I think this scent is my new cougar bait!!! Can't say enuff praises 4 this. Winning!!

I got this perfume for $15 at Priceline (AUD) and I absolutely love it. The bottle is a pale pink colour, shaped like a kitten which looks adorable lined up with my other perfume bottles. It smells amazing, very sweet and girly. It smells like vanilla and candy and has good staying power. It's a very girly perfume and is a young, fun scent which, as a 20 year old, I love. I wear it every day and it has excellent staying power. It almost reminds me of a lighter version of Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume, however I definitely prefer Meow. I really would recommend this perfume.

I love it, men love it. Smells like candy!

This smells like a stripper body spray. Cotton candy, vanilla, kind of cheap, but not awful. I like it better than the Pink Sugar scent. I got it on a whim because the bottle was cute. I've worn it once going out in the two years I've owned it. It wasn't headache inducing horrible, just kind of cheap and artificial.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mmm!!! I love it!!! It's so vanilla-y!!! I'm a beginner with perfume ^^ but I really like this because it's sweet and main thing is that it makes me feel happy whenever I use it haha. recommend for all the youthful people!!! Would definitely re-purchase if I finished it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw Meow for a great price on Amazon and bought it for the bottle alone. The fragrance itself smells a lot like Aquolina Pink Sugar-- a very, very sweet cotton candy vanilla scent. It also reminds me of Thierry Mugler Angel, but just the initial sweetness without the underlying patchouli. I don't mind it, but I don't love it either. The drydown isn't bad-- a little more "grown up" smelling, but doesn't last long. I think this would be a great first scent for young girls who are wanting to upgrade from a body spray to a real perfume.

I must say its really good atfirst but itbgets boring really quickly,smells like a basic vanilla scent,strength is okay,but lasting power is just 2 hours and you barely can smell it

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells like a vanilla dessert and i absolutely love it! It lasted about 6 hours on my skin and i live in a tropical country. I'm not a fan of katy perry and i bought it cos of the smell and cute bottle design. I prefer Meow over Purr. One last thing, it doesn't smell cheap! :)

Popular Fragrances