Meow EDP by Katy Perry

4.2

I originally bought this because I wanted the cute bottle and it wasn't super expensive, however, once I smelled it I was in love! My all time favorite perfume and I get so many compliments every time I wear it! And I keep the bottle for decoration when I'm done!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a 6oz bottle of Meow,a huge lavender-colored kitten with pink glass eyes.it's made off cheap materials and some people may find it creepy or kitschy but I think it's cute and girly,exactly like the juice inside
What I can smell most is pear and vanilla.I didn't know that I like pear in perfumes until I bought meow.pear is very prominent here specially when first sprayed.it's very sweet,creamy and very delicious but at the same time has sort of fresh vibe.I find it youthful,easy to like and easy to wear.
I also have purr and like it a lot but it's totally different with meow.they're similarity is that they both have delicious fruits and creamy sweetness and are worth every penny
There are a lot of celebrity perfumes that I like but meow is one of the bests.whenever I wear it I receive comments like you smell yummy/pretty/girly.longevity is also very good unlike my expectation.
Though I have a very huge bottle of Meow,I'm afraid of running out of it.it's wearable year round and always makes me feel good and happy

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What a delightful gourmand juice with a delightful pink cat bottle. On me, it smells like vanilla and brown sugar creme brulee with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice of fresh berry. It would be great applied to a fluffy angora sweater in the winter. Every time I wear it people smile at me. It is a wonderful scent! Imagine warm sugar cookies just baked out of the oven with real vanilla ice cream on top! Its the best dessert in a bottle. This is a sweet scent but still fresh never cloying. Its soft and snuggly. I adore it! I like it better than Purr. In my opinion Purr smells a tad like sweet pay-doh. Meow is more refined. A absolute must. When I feel stressed out I reach for this. Guys love it alot because it smells so innocent and sweet but naughty too lol ♥ ♥

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted something sugary sweet like vanilla buns and cupcakes without the calories, so I went shopping for that specifically in mind and Meow is just that.
Sweet, sugary. creamy vanilla, its not complex but sometimes, the simple things in life are just the best.
It lasts a long time on me, I can smell it all day when I applied it at 7:30am in the morn...
I oiled my hair lightly with coconut oil, just the ends, and did 2-3 spritz and 2-3 on my clothes and it lasts and lasts.....
I love it for what it is, Sweet, Creamy Vanilla....nothing else...

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wore this after having a bottle for about a year and I can honestly say this is better than purr .. They both smell really good but this one lasts all day I didn't think so before but after trying it out again it really does. I think as far as sweet celebrity perfumes goes this is better than bs fantasy and js fancy so I'll repurchase this and not the other 2.

Edit 4/30/18: I got [from ebay] MM brand Meow edp 3.4oz on order $9 (fake) & Kitty girl [preferred fragrance] (0.20oz + Mini lotion $6, fake). I’ve had kitty girl b4 but never an MM perfume so they’ve got meow & purr I may buy MM’s Purr if their Meow is any good. I don’t mind fake perfume as Katy’s REAL perfumes *both* of them went bad on me! I’m lowering my rating due to it going bad when I had 1/3 left in the bottle. It should keep longer than that. Lowering 1 lippie...it’s not got a super long shelf life. Look at vintage fumes they last a long time. I hope MM Meow is as good as Meow by Katy Perry started out. —- Original review: My new HG!! I saw this in a @shaaanxo video that it was in her top ten perfumes & she's my fave YT'er I trust her opinions...I loved the bottle & it was less than $20 on fragrancenet.com like $15 I think (?) so I blind bought it & im so happy w it! I love Aquolina The Sugars (Pink/Black/Sensuel) if it is possible Katy has come out w something sweeter! This is along the lines of the Sugars, Prada Candy, body fantasy cotton candy fantasy, Brit spears fantasy, & VS Pear Glacé. I'm obsessed w this scent! I want to go get PURR next so bad but I'm broke! I think this scent is my new cougar bait!!! Can't say enuff praises 4 this. Winning!!

I got this perfume for $15 at Priceline (AUD) and I absolutely love it. The bottle is a pale pink colour, shaped like a kitten which looks adorable lined up with my other perfume bottles. It smells amazing, very sweet and girly. It smells like vanilla and candy and has good staying power. It's a very girly perfume and is a young, fun scent which, as a 20 year old, I love. I wear it every day and it has excellent staying power. It almost reminds me of a lighter version of Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume, however I definitely prefer Meow. I really would recommend this perfume.

Top Notes: Jasmine, Gardenia, Tangerine, Pear.
Heart Notes: African Orange Flower, Honeysuckle, Lily Of The Valley.
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla.

I love it, men love it. Smells like candy!

This smells like a stripper body spray. Cotton candy, vanilla, kind of cheap, but not awful. I like it better than the Pink Sugar scent. I got it on a whim because the bottle was cute. I've worn it once going out in the two years I've owned it. It wasn't headache inducing horrible, just kind of cheap and artificial.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mmm!!! I love it!!! It's so vanilla-y!!! I'm a beginner with perfume ^^ but I really like this because it's sweet and main thing is that it makes me feel happy whenever I use it haha. recommend for all the youthful people!!! Would definitely re-purchase if I finished it!!

Popular Fragrances