Shiseido Future Solution Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

Shiseido  Future Solution Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

4.2

on 3/25/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great with clarisonic! this is a luxury cleanser that is really good for anyone who wants to pamper their skin.. then followed by my 20 other products (giggle)! I do use this during pm only.

on 2/27/2017 9:04:00 AM

Qqqqqqqq

on 2/27/2017 8:20:00 AM

This is a type of cleanser that doesn't do much for you but you will feel bad if you throw it away due to the price. I purchased this product under a false pretense. It said how it will make your skin look radiant and soft. In fact it left my skin dry. I have a combination skin, but this cleanser makes my skin dry for no apparent reason. Don't get me wrong, it really does it's job in cleansing my face and left it feeling clean and all but that's about it. My $10 yves rocher cleanser can also do the same. Their benefiance and white lucent cleansers are much better in my opinion.

Worst cleanser I have ever used! It left a horrible film over my face and it felt weird!!!! It didn't remove the make up completely! I'm so glad I used a sample and Didn't buy it!

on 7/18/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Easy to foam and creamy, but drying and expensive. I got dry patches after using it for 1 month. Have to give it up though i still got more than half bottle.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really excellent, gentle, and efficient cleanser. I cannot rely on it solely to remove very dense, thick high percentage zinc oxide sunscreen or very long lasting foundation, but it certainly helps as a second cleanse (after makeup remover/oil cleanser). It is very effective, but does not strip the skin. I noticed my skin stays very moist and balanced. I thought the price was extreme until it lasted more than 1 year and I had only used 2/3 of the tube. Because of this it is reasonably priced. I won't repurchase because I prefer not to use foaming cleansers. I prefer oil cleanser followed by micellar water like Koh Gen Do.

I was using this and noticed that my skin is less acne prone. It foams and cleanses very well with or without clarisonic. My skin feels squeaky clean and seems to absorb subsequent skin care products. After coming back from a short overseas trip, I developed some acne. Within 2 days of re-using this product, my acne started to dry up without my face feeling stripped off of moisture. I wish that the packaging is a pump bottle or a flip cover instead.

on 10/8/2013 4:17:00 PM

Lathers Nice...soft...A little Goes A long way ! Great cleanser...love this line !

It's the best anti-aging cleanser I've tried from Shiseido. Cleans very good and moisturizes the skin as well. It helps diminish uneveness, my skin feels very smooth after washing. A tiny bit lathers well, it will last you a long time which is good when you think of the price. People with dry skin would benefit a lot using this. I have combination skin, so I only use this at night as I prefer oil control cleanser during daytime when I have to apply makeup. I will repurchase this if my budget allows, but I can live without it coz I'm still very satisfied (and getting almost same results) using White Lucent cream cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this product (thank goodness!). It smelled too soapy and stripped my skin a little. I'll stick with my La Mer cleanser. I have dry aging skin, BTW.