Shiseido Future Solution Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

Shiseido  Future Solution Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

4.1

on 4/29/2018 12:05:00 AM

I got a sample packet of this terrible stuff to try 👎🏻! I have very oily skin & this cleanser dried out my skin! 😖 In fact this is very typical of all of shisheido cleansers! All their face washes aare like washing with a bar of soap! Yes you need only a small pea size to foam it up & you get their burst of the shisheido fragrance in all their cleansers and after washing your face will feel very squeaky clean & stripped dry! It's all sensorial if you have oily skin but it's no good! I stick to my fragrance free Clinique cleanser!

on 4/24/2018 4:06:00 PM

This is a fab, high foaming cleanser that has lasted a year with daily use. Half a pea size gets you huge amount of foam. Don't know about anti ageing effects but this is just a great cleanser. Does a good job as 1st or 2nd cleanse and I often just use this twice. Does not dry out skin and removes everything. Can do a nice face massage with this too. I prefer the scent of the Ibuki Gentle cleansing foam but the performance of this. This is a 60USD cleanser which I buy when there is a GWP or code, its very expensive but its also very good. Much better than La Mer and La Prairie, its the best cleanser I've found at that price point. Virtually scent free. I've already repurchased.

on 7/26/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I cannot tell you how much I love this product! I was given this cleanser in a sample size and immediately fell in love with it. I have very acne prone, oily skin and I'm a day changed the texture of my skin. I use a pea sized amount, and it foams up so much! I've had it for 6 months and I'm not even half way through the tube. Even though it is a bit expressive, it's worth it!

on 3/25/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great with clarisonic! this is a luxury cleanser that is really good for anyone who wants to pamper their skin.. then followed by my 20 other products (giggle)! I do use this during pm only.

on 2/27/2017 9:04:00 AM

Qqqqqqqq

on 2/27/2017 8:20:00 AM

This is a type of cleanser that doesn't do much for you but you will feel bad if you throw it away due to the price. I purchased this product under a false pretense. It said how it will make your skin look radiant and soft. In fact it left my skin dry. I have a combination skin, but this cleanser makes my skin dry for no apparent reason. Don't get me wrong, it really does it's job in cleansing my face and left it feeling clean and all but that's about it. My $10 yves rocher cleanser can also do the same. Their benefiance and white lucent cleansers are much better in my opinion.

Worst cleanser I have ever used! It left a horrible film over my face and it felt weird!!!! It didn't remove the make up completely! I'm so glad I used a sample and Didn't buy it!

on 7/18/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Easy to foam and creamy, but drying and expensive. I got dry patches after using it for 1 month. Have to give it up though i still got more than half bottle.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really excellent, gentle, and efficient cleanser. I cannot rely on it solely to remove very dense, thick high percentage zinc oxide sunscreen or very long lasting foundation, but it certainly helps as a second cleanse (after makeup remover/oil cleanser). It is very effective, but does not strip the skin. I noticed my skin stays very moist and balanced. I thought the price was extreme until it lasted more than 1 year and I had only used 2/3 of the tube. Because of this it is reasonably priced. I won't repurchase because I prefer not to use foaming cleansers. I prefer oil cleanser followed by micellar water like Koh Gen Do.

I was using this and noticed that my skin is less acne prone. It foams and cleanses very well with or without clarisonic. My skin feels squeaky clean and seems to absorb subsequent skin care products. After coming back from a short overseas trip, I developed some acne. Within 2 days of re-using this product, my acne started to dry up without my face feeling stripped off of moisture. I wish that the packaging is a pump bottle or a flip cover instead.