no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

I was looking forward to the milk, custard and sugar notes of this, but all I smell is the lemony bergamot and a very powdery musk. Lemon Cloud reminds me of Fresh's Sugar Blossom and Lemon Sugar scents, but not as sweet or complex as either of those (and the Fresh scents weren't that complex to begin with, though I do find them enjoyable). Sharp, tart, slightly sour lemon and a very baby powdery musk... disappointing, and I don't find this to really be a foodie scent at all.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This actually reminds me a lot of a BBW scent that I loved years ago - Rich Citrus Cream. It has a very creamy background with fresh, true lemon juice as the main attraction. Quite lovely, not overtly foodie on me - while slightly reminiscent of a lemon pastry, it thankfully lacks the 'cakey' notes that would push it into too-sweet dessert territory. My only complaints are the ugly/boring bottle and the (lack of ) lasting power. While not as fleeting as, say, a Clean fragrance (those vanish within 15 minutes on me!), it's still a very short lifespan. I find myself needing to reapply within an hour or so, which makes what would otherwise be an immediate purchase for me a bit more questionable.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

First spritz is all sugar encrusted lemondrop with a side of tangerine- delightful and fizzy. That fades about a minute and a half in (thankfully - I didn't really want to smell like a lemondrop ALL day). Then, on comes the lemon dessert portion of the perfume. I really like this part - it isn't too sweet, and I do get the custard that some mentioned. It is balanced by the musk base, which really comes out to play with the lemon in the drydown. I also think I notice what LS lists as "toasted sugar" in the drydown. I would buy a FB of this in a heartbeat - it is a lovely lemon perfume that isn't overly sweet, and very well blended. Also, the lemon manages to hang on the whole time, and I have never found a perfume that did that before. However, that brings us to the lasting power. It all but disappears five hours in, and I have to practically hyperventilate to get a whiff on my wrist. Will keep the rest of my sample for summer - perhaps lasting power would be better in the heat?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Lemon Cloud opens with a bright, slightly sweet lemon - no sharp edges at all. For being inspired by a dessert, it is not too sweet or sugary at all (unlike Fresh Sugar Lemon, which I find very sweet and sugary). There is something very comforting about it and I think luckyscent's description of it being "gentle" is very accurate. On me, the dry down turns softly musky and slightly creamy, but not too much - the lemon still remains cheerful. I don't get any milky notes (thank goodness), but I do get a *touch* of custard. Very nice! I'm giving this 4 lippies instead of 5 because Creed Sublime Vanille is still my favorite creamy lemon-vanilla scent :o)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

8 years ago

Roca Parfums Lemon Cloud is a fun, bright lemon scent which reminds me of the Lemon Love's Baby Soft. The staying power is pretty poor overall and I prefer Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Citrus. It is not as sharp and bright and sparkly a lemon as the Roca...but I prefer the lemon pound cake aspect of the CSP. Also, I see many MUA-er's discussing this dreamy custard note that they get from Lemon Cloud. I do not get anything foody / dessert-like in the opening notes but do get a softer vanillic lemon in the drydown....sadly, once I reach the drydown, the fragrance fades to oblivion shortly after.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

Age44-55