Queen Helene Mud Pack Face Mask

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI#77492), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben 6/11/09

on 5/19/2016 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The one I have came in a jar got it at sallys beauty supply and It does make a difference it leaves the skin tight and smooth I really like this and the mint julep I roatate and use these about 3x a week. And upon the first few uses the mud mask does burn a lil but after about the third use it doesnt anymore so dont think it is irritating your skin its not

on 3/25/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This amazing product has become a staple in my night cleansing routine. It is very refreshing to the skin when you apply it, it tickles or burns a little bit at the beginning but once it's dried out it's fine. After rinsing, I was blown away because there was no harm whatsoever. All the opposite, it instantly changed my skin appearance: smooth, silky, purely clean and even. It was like being born again. Queen Helene, thank you whoever you are, haha! Cheap treat.

To Read all 227 Reviews, Login or Join

Another great mask by Queen helene. You get a large amount for the price (I have the big tub). I don't feel like this one is as deep cleaning as the mint julep though.

on 12/20/2015 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

One of the best deep cleansing mud masks I have ever used, previously I have tried Origins, The Body Shop, Garnier etc.

You need to scrub your face prior to applying this mask. It smells very much like Hazeline Snow cream somehow. My husband never fails to comment how scary I look whenever I have this mask on because it starts to have cracks once it dries up.

I wash it off with warm water and use cotton pad to work upwards toward the inner corner of my cheeks to remove the softened whiteheads (I have combination skin). This mask never fails to deep cleanse my skin every time.

One thing I dislike about this tube is the mask becomes really hard to squeeze out after a while.. You need to literally squeeze it out using both hands.

I am not sure if this product actually works. But it feels soooooo luxurious!!! Smells amazing and it's a pleasure to put on. Anyway, it doesn't hurt and gives at least an illusion of clean, fresh, soft skin. I want to lather this mask all over my body! Still, I use it just for the face three times a week for mild hormonal acne.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Blah mask. While I don't expect face masks to do much of anything besides provide a nice pampering session, this formula is so boring that it gets in the way of feeling like I'm at least *trying* to do a nice thing for my skin.

It's a clay mask. It goes on, dries within the usual 10-15 minute time frame, you rinse it off, a feeling of meh ensues. Skin is essentially the same as before. The ingredients make my eyes glaze over from sheer boredom. The smell is okayish.

On the plus side, this is cheap and for me, it was pretty much no harm, no foul. Would I buy this again? Nope.

Would I consider tricking my much younger nieces into a pretend spa day with the remnants? Absolutely! I'm a terrible aunt, and doing such a thing wouldn't be that much more horrible than the time I tried teaching them how to "cook" by melting cheese on bread in a toaster oven and explaining it away as being a glamorous thing that you do in "the city".

Children are gullible and that's why they're sometimes delightful. Also, this isn't one of those products that you can repurpose as a shaving cream (too gritty), so gotta be resourceful.

on 6/21/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've used this product twice per week for about 4 mnths now after having it sit in my cupboard for a very long time. It keeps my skin clear of pimples as it gently deep cleans. Luv, luv , luv it. W ill purchase again.

on 5/4/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good for them for not testing on animals but the propylene glycol and methylparaben in their ingredients is really not the best for my skin. It did not make it so much worse so I'm still trying to finish out all this product before I go back to my Aztec Clay Mask. I'm thinking that maybe in 3 or more weeks finally it will be done.

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm in love with this mask! I was confused at first because it smells and looks like calamine lotion, but it does all the bottle claims it will do for my acne prone combination skin. I leave it on 10-15 minutes and my skin looks clean, firm and glow-y and is super soft. It draws dirt and impurities out very gently, like the Mint Julep mask does but this isn't drying like that one can be. My blackheads aren't as noticeable and it's very calming to the red areas of my skin. I use masks typically at night and with Queen Helene formulas, the improvement in my skin the next morning is always wonderful. This stuff is the best. <3

on 1/1/2015 7:39:00 AM

Great mask. My skin is both oily and dry, rarely "normal", I have hormonal breakouts. I'm 30. I have been washing my face with Desert Essence tea tree original face wash for the last months (only at night, you shouldn't clean your face in the morning unless you really need to) and i use a basic face scrub (St-Ives apricot scrub) and i do a mask 1-2 times per week, sometimes more.
This is amazing. It cleanses but keeps the moisture, my pores are gone, my complexion is glowing and even, I love it. I didn't notice any redness or reaction (the ingredients are not all natural unfortunately...) so i will keep buying!!
Thanks MUA!