Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine)]

This is the best eyeliner I ever used. I used drugstore liners for years each time being being disappointed with how long it lasted and smearing at the corners of my eyes until I finally tried this. It glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. It's a nice brown color that complements my dark brown eyes. Definitely worth the money.

on 2/11/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm very picky when it comes to my eyeliner and the drugstore brands weren't working for me, so I decided to try something from Sephora. The saleswoman recommended the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. I chose the shade Demolition because I wanted something dark that wasn't jet black, since black can look a little severe on my pale skin.

This eyeliner really lives up to the hype it gets both online and in-store. It just glides on and it's very creamy and pigmented. The color you see is the color you get; in this particular case, it's a deep chocolate brown. It has great staying power and it doesn't fade; the only way to take it off is with makeup remover.

Sure, it is on the pricier side, but it is really worth every penny.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this eyeliner. I prefer a matte eye, and this does that. it is a nice, deep brown, without any of the red that I often see in brown pencils. It glides on really smoothly and stays put all day. I find it comes off easily with remover at the end of the day

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love these pencils. They glide on so smoothly and easily. If I use my Lorac primer, the liner stays put, even through intense sweaty cardio workouts! I do think this product works best with a primer though. I like most of the UD pencils, but the ones with sparkle in the, don't apply half as nicely as the matte ones do.

The color on Demolition is fantastic. It matches basically every single look I create using my Naked or Lorac palettes. It's just a really nice neutral brown. I find it really compliments my fair skin, and looks much less harsh than the traditional black liners.

If you are a fan of the UD 24/7 pencils, you need to pick up the UD grind house sharpener. It's annoyingly overpriced, but the best for getting a nice point on these pencils.

This isn't my favorite product for a cat eye though. (Mac fluidline is fantastic if you like to wear a cateye) I tried the 24/7 liquid liners too, but didn't like those at all. (flaked like crazy)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted this eye pencil to be my HG eye pencil so bad but it's a pity it didn't turn out that way..I thought since it is much more expensive than those drugstore eyeliner pencils, it would surpass all those in terms of all quality and durability. But I found this product a total miss. It did glide on effortlessly. There was absolutely no tugging and the color was a lovely matte dark brown. But that was all to it. The main reason I bought this eye pencil is because it is said to be waterproof and smudge proof but apparently the product doesn't agree with this. As a person who lives in a hot country, this is the major factor when I choose cosmetics. It looked great for like one hour but then it started to smudge like crazy. It was not supposed to budge but when I touched my eyes(not rubbing, just touched) I could see the eyeliner smudging on my fingers so imagine what it could do to my eyes. I find it super disappointing it didn't even last for several hours even though I used a primer and put some shadow upon it to make it last. I wore the eyeliner for 7 hours and I looked like a panda or racoon or whatever after that. I don't even write reviews often but this product prompted me to write one cause it is that horrible. Not worth the price at all.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner glides on really smoothly, and can be easily smoked out. It looks amazing lined on top and below, and the colour is a beautiful charcoal brown, with no red undertones.

A big con, however, is that it never stays put on the waterline - for some reason this can't last more than an hour. The product also gradually separates on my oily eyelids, leaving my eyes looking messy, greasy and smudged. I've tried using this with my best eyelid primers but it still manages to smudge like crazy.

It is also really difficult to sharpen, and can be too soft, so it becomes blunt very quickly, meaning I have to sharpen way too often.

on 10/21/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This color is amazing! It's a cool matte brown with a slight charcoal tint and it's great for everyday use. I also love to use this on the lower lash line when I use a black liquid liner on the upper lashline because it opens up the eyes more instead of using black. I have Zero and Rockstar which was purchased together as a holiday set and this color is by far my favorite. I love the creaminess, the pigmentation and longevity of it. This color will not budge until I take it off.

I will definitely repurchase as well as check out their other browns such as Whiskey and Bourbon. It may hurt the pocket a bit, but they are definitely fool-proof and a great investment!

on 10/4/2014 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily lids and is the only thing I've tryed that lasted more than a couple hours without smudging. My eyes are quite sensitive but no problems with here. Also love the color, even used as a shadow.

I am in love with this matte brown shade, it was my go-to everyday, until I lent it to someone who never returned it to me. (ah well you know what they say about giving to the less fortunate)

Would gladly repurchase.

on 3/20/2014 8:45:00 AM

I've got about three months out of this liner an used it most days. I do like it although it does peel occasionally. The packaging makes it difficult to know which way to take the lid off and I dropped a big blob on my carpet. I'm not unhappy with it but I'll try a different one now it seems to be running out