Valentino Valentina EDP

Valentino Valentina EDP

on 9/25/2017 11:17:00 PM

Just ok for 23+

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This has a gorgeous, very seductive scent. It was a far more mature fragrance in comparison to my other go-to perfumes, but that's certainly not a drawback. Sometimes it pays to have something definitely for the woman rather than the girl (and this to me is completely befitting of the Valentino label). For me the lasting power was very good even on a very warm day that risked fading.

The only downside I have with this perfume is the bottle - to be more precise, the atomizer cap. This beautiful glass bottle laden with decorative flowers is completely hampered and let down by an extremely cheap and flimsy plastic pump. Instead of a fine mist (which is exactly what you need for this type of fragrance) I instead have it squirting out like a dollar store water gun. I would expect a much higher quality atomizer on such an expensive perfume, so that is quite a shame.

Despite the atomizer woes, the fragrance itself is lovely.

on 11/24/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A very grown up fragrance with notes of bergamot, orange and truffle. Quite pleasant but I'll have to agree with the others, it tends to transform itself in a suble note by mid morning. Ideal present for the not so young, it can be a bit overpowering at first. I feel it misses a certain balance. Adore the packaging, very classy.

on 4/18/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Liked this one. Powdery and creamy and floral. I just wish that it would last longer.

on 7/18/2013 1:23:00 PM

its too sweet like a cheap perfume , it makes me headache

on 10/26/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love this.its a creamy,slightly flowery with a faint musky flavor but im disapointed on the longevity on me.mabey if i had bought the lotion..i really miss the days when alot of great perfume came with lotions&powders..as for me thats always made it last&last now u have to really hunt one up or wait for a holidays.i rember my mom&grandmas expesive used only on special occasionas perfume&powder sets setting on their vanity& my first cheepy set they bought me as a kid from avon so i could have my own fancy set(even tho it was a scent that was 2 old for me i felt so glamorous&older)..this bottle kinda gives me that feeling& it looks preety with its creamic lookin flowers on the neck.i always get tons of complemnts& people asking what im wearing but only when i spritz right b4 i leave. To me this smells like elegance but its 2 short lived for me 2 keep purchasing.had it lasted more then an hr or 2 it would have been my signature scent,as i really really adore the smell,mabey i will try the valentina absolut.

on 4/23/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A bit sweet, but in a subtle way, I find it to be a nice scent for daily use: not too strong, but still quite stated. Not my HG EDP, but still I keep reaching for it more often than the one I'm supposed to be finishing right now.

on 6/23/2013 6:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A light fruity floral with metallic notes that smell classicly French to me, which tells me it's aldehydes. Light and pretty, uncomplicated. Somehow smells golden, like fresh peaches. Nice and easy to wear, while still smelling like formal money.

on 4/5/2013 4:05:00 PM

I do not like this at all. When I read the description I thought it would be something that I would like. Thankfully I received a free sample from Nordstroms and didn't pay for it. On me it smells like White Diamonds which I don't like either. With all the good reviews for this, that shows that everybody really wears perfume differently. I will not purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When I sprayed it on, it was like, whoa! Too sweet! And that's how it stayed, even on dry down. Nothing special or unique about it, smells almost marshmallowy. Luckily, the scent dissipates fairly quicky, by mid morning, it was gone. But, then again, perfume smells different on everyone. What's too sweet on me, may smell delicate and flowery on someone else.

Popular Fragrances