Olay Sensitive Wet Cleansing Cloths

Olay Sensitive Wet Cleansing Cloths

3.3

WATER, GLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, POLYSORBATE 20, ACRYLATES/VINYL ISODECANOATE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I tried these for the first time and I do like them with one exception. I have been using the Neutrogena wipes for several years and like them, but I began to wonder about the Olay brand wipe. Neutrogena makeup remover wipes leave a residue feel on my face that I have never felt comfortable with, however, because they did not break me out (like so many other wet makeup wipes do), I've continued to use them. I saw the Olay wipes in Costco but wanted to try a small pack first before "committing" with a club size pack. This weekend, I bought a small pack and gave the product a try. My face felt really clean afterwards, and without the residue that the Neutrogena wipes leave on my face. No stripped, tight feeling on my face - wonderful! BUT, I did experience some light stinging in my eyes like some of the previous reviewers mentioned. This is a problem because most of my make up removal work is with my eyes; I use waterproof liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara daily my skin gets oilier during the day. However, for me, (sad to say) It's not like what I currently use is a single solution make up remover either: With Neutrogena wipes, I still seperately use the Neutrogena Oil-free liquid makeup remover for my eyes anyway. Which means this Olay wipe may have a shot a replacing Neutrogena. That is until my quest for a single make up remover that can fully remove all makeup, including waterproof makeup yields a better option.

on 10/12/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I want to start off with saying I wanted to give these cleansing wipes 4 lippies... HOWEVER... they burn and irritate the eyes so much! Whenever I got it near my eyeballs, it burned so bad and made my eyes bloodshot, to the point I had to rinse my eyes with water. I learned to use makeup remover for my eye area and then use these as a cleanser for the rest of my face.

With that being said, it did a really good job of getting makeup off, mascara and everything else. When I used my toner, there was hardly any makeup left to be removed. The wipe was thick (to grab all the yucky daily grub), yet smooth enough on my face and it had a clean scent, that wasn't too overwhelming. It left my skin feeling clean, didn't dry out my skin and left no residue behind.

Just DON'T get it into your eyes, if I could have gave 2.5 lippies I would have. Wouldn't buy again or recommend them. I only bought them because I found a buy one get one free deal.

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

on 1/26/2015 2:36:00 PM

What I like about these wipes is that the cloth is gentle yet it removes your makeup along with dead skin! This leaves you face baby soft. The cleansing agents are very gentle & will not leave your face irritated. This is a gentle cleanser not a foamy/bubbly cleanser. This product did improve my skin tone & texture. I use these nightly.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

1 . I tried it for lazy week of x-mas week for 2 days straight.
2. Bought the trial pack at dollar tree . Is thicker and was moist but I had to rewash my face with cleanser , felt like I had soap from the Wipes.
3. Used around eyes and it stinging had two days with blood shot eyes and I was sober .
4. Great for face but not remove mascara like it saying. Will not recommend for those with sensitive eyes or skin , the smell is gross .

on 11/25/2014 12:55:00 AM

I never use make up wipes, but I recently stayed at my boyfriend's & forgot to bring my usual make up remover cleanser. Since I'm very against going to bed with make up on, I went & bought these as a quick alternative. These did irritate/burn my eyes, but did not irritate my skin. I had to scrub pretty hard to get all my make up off, but it was fairly easy. This left no residue behind. I would buy these again if I ever was in another situation like this, but I am not using these by any means to replace my normal routine of regular make up remover cleanser/toner. The wipes just don't cleanse/remove as well as a regular face wash.

Two major problems:

1. If you get them anywhere near your eyes it will sting like crazy. They make my eyes water and puff up.

2. They make my skin hurt. After wiping my face it feels like I've wiped it with sandpaper. And I have to put on a moisturizer to stop the pain.

Final thought, these are supposed to be for sensitive skin...they are not.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These work great on my dry, sensitive skin. Not drying, no fragrance, my eyes don't get irritated, and no residue left behind.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These cleansing cloths are my HG of makeup removing wipes ! They smell clean and really leave you fresh ! Im not much of a makeup wearing person but when I do it does a good job of cleaning it! Its very gentle and for all skin types ! Perfect for those lady's who forget or are lets face it just down right lazy and tired to wash there face although I recommend to suck it up and wash your face lol but these are great for that as well !:)

on 5/19/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These are a must have for me. I use them to get my makeup off if I am in a rush, or love to use them before washing my face with face wash and clarisonic. Just nice to get most of the makeup and mascara off first. Only four stars because I would not use only these to cleanse face, but I do use these every day and will continue to repurchase. Takes off makeup off completely, even waterproof, takes mascara off really well, just the right amount of moisture but no residue on face afterwards. These are my favorite makeup wipes, great price too.