Marc Jacobs Curacao Splash

Marc Jacobs Curacao Splash

2.5

on 6/8/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nothing smell. There is a very faint citrus, then a very faint cucumber, then a mix of fainting flowers, then nothing. Not worth the time.

on 6/22/2011 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Curacao splash is one of three LE body splashes for summer 2011.
The smell: I'm totally in love - this is my new summer favorite! So full of oranges, limes, apricots - fruity and light at the same time. It also has a light flowery scent. Smelling it makes me think of the sea, the beach, sundown, cocktails and multi-coloured summer dresses! ;-) As it's a fresh scent, it lasts about 4 hours on me and then fades away.

The packaging: Well, like the other body splashes. There is only one size available and thats a huge and heavy 300 ml bottle. I know it's about the philosophy of the body splashes, but I would be happier if there would at least be a second (smaller) size too. Also, it comes with a screw cap and you have to insert the pump. After you did this, the srew cap doesn't fit any longer. Can't really see sense in there! I also find it a little difficult to hold the bottle and spray, as it's so huge.

Price: Well - it's expensive (about EUR 70,-- in my country). On the other side you get a lot of product for the prize! I think everyone will have to decide for themselfes... I'm a little torn here.

All in all: One of my favourite summer scents ever!!! I also filled something in my travel perfume sprayer for on the go. If you like the MJ Body Splashes in general, go and try it!

Overall: A perfect summer scent for me!

Popular Fragrances