e.l.f. Essential Little Black Beauty Book

e.l.f. Essential Little Black Beauty Book
Essential Little Black Beauty BookEssential Little Black Beauty Book

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This palette is the first eyeshadow palette I purchased back when I was still learning to put on makeup, because it's cheap and promises a wide range of neutral color - I thought it'd be a great choice to start.
It's good to find out that the palette comes in small, soft, magnet-clasped plastic packaging that looks like a small notebook - very cute. It contains many neutral colors with shimmers, and several mattes. The first thing I noticed after I tried them on was how powdery they were, it's sometimes prone to fallout. It gets messy in the pan, as well. The color payoff varies across the pan. I'm satisfied with the intensity of the darker colors (especially the mattes), but the shimmery ones are sometimes troublesome. I tried to prime my lids before putting them on, and primer does help to keep them in there.
Definitely not the best palette out there, but it's worth the price particularly when you're just started.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I own several of these little eye shadow beauty books and I have liked them all. I normally go for the ones that have primarily neutral colored eye shadows in them such as the Day and Natural eye shadow books. Yes, these eye shadow books are the size of ones hand. The eye shadows themselves are long lasting and easy to blend as sell. And, I really like tush because the eye shadow book is compact in size, I don't have to worry about it taking a lot of space in my purse either.

I really like them and I definitely will continue to buy more of them in the future.

Popular Palettes