Redken Extreme Anti Snap Leave-In Treatment

Redken Extreme Anti Snap Leave-In Treatment
Enter Title

4.3

Water (aqua), Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, amodimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, isopropyl myristate, parfum, laureth-7, xylose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, arginine, citric acid, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, benzyl benzoate, quaternium-33, limonene, benzyl alcohol, linalool, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol.

on 3/24/2018 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this in my ends everytime after bath.

on 3/17/2018 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my journey of leave-in's this one is alright but nothing amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't live without this stuff!! I have baby fine, fragile blonde hair and this is the one product that helps it from breaking off and having to keep cutting it. I also love the packaging, because you can turn the pump so it won't accidentally leak out. It smells like candy, but it won't last after it dries and it isn't too strong. I noticed a difference right away after the first use. It gives your hair some weight and makes it feel healthier. I use it after the shower when my hair is wet but I actually don't rinse, I find the water dripping out makes it evenly distribute. I recommend using this with the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner daily, which will add moisture while this adds protein. I hope they never discontinue this!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Throughout the years I have REALLY damaged my hair. I am an serial hair colour changer, heat styler, and general abuser of my hair! Guilty! My hair was so bad that it was so short and couldn't even be cut into a style, especially round the front. I used the Redken Extreme range of the shampoo, conditioner, CAT reconstructing treatment, and Anti Snap leave in treatment. I stopped bleaching my hair, went brown, and used these products each and every time I washed my hair. I was amazed that my hair actually GREW. It grew down to my chest and was shiny and strong. I can't recommend this whole range for people that have destroyed their hair like me! HG!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I like this one. I have heavely highlighted hair and I use it after every wash to prevent the breakage. This a protein leave in, so it does not moisturise or detangle because that's not it's purpose. If you use it on it's own your hair will most likely feel dry. So I apply the anti snap first wait for few minutes and then I spray some other mouisturising leave in conditioner like bumble and bumble invisible oil primer or joico moisture recovery. And that's my winning combination. My hair is smooth like silk and healthy 🖒

on 4/15/2017 3:24:00 PM

I had this recommend to my by a hairdresser and I saw no benefits, my hair breakage just got worse so i kept using it for a year and nothing happened so I stopped buying this. I wanted it to work but for my hair it had no effect. But it does last a long time so if it works for you than you get your money's worth.

on 3/18/2017 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Have nothing good to say about this product. Makes my damaged permed hair even frizzier and drier. Happy for those it worked. $16 wasted.

on 3/10/2017 8:37:00 PM

this has helped my damaged bleached hair a lot. I tried a lot of leave in products and so far I see the most improvement with this.

on 12/15/2016 4:59:00 AM

This is the best leave in hair treatment. If you have bleached or over processed hair that is on the verge of falling out this will help. It's full of protein so if your hair isn't ridiculously damaged then you do not need to use it after every wash. It'll make your hair worse. But if you have bleached hair that is gummy or stringy, use this before you do anything else. It makes a difference almost immediately. A little pricey and I use a lot! But definitely worth it.

on 4/22/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm really not thrilled with this product. I'd like to think the protein is doing some good for my hair, but I sure don't see any improvement. I've been using it once a week for a couple months now. On the days I use it my hair just doesn't look that good, the ends are dry and straggly and tangled. I know overuse of protein can make hair dry and brittle, but I've never overused it. And I don't see any overall positive change in the weeks I've used this, so I see no proof that the protein is doing any good. And isn't the point to have hair that looks healthier and better?