NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.7

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What a disappointment! I always buy the NYX primers and I love them, but the foundation is horrible. It felt way too oily, I was looking for something nice and matte but this make my skin so shiny and gross looking. The coverage wasn't anything special either.

on 5/12/2013 12:40:00 AM

Pleasantly surprised by this product. It provided great coverage and stayed all day. Applied over primer and set with mineral powder. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is my everyday foundation. The lightest shade (Nude) is an excellent match for my very pale, yellow undertone (think NC5-10/Nars Siberia/L'Oreal W1) skin. It's one of the few "drugstore" foundations in existence that's light enough for me without being too pink. Coverage is light to medium, and I find it easily buildable to medium with no caking. It doesn't cover all blemishes but it does cancel mild redness on my cheeks. One pump is enough for light coverage, another half pump if I want more coverage in problem areas. You're never going to get flawless coverage with this unless you already have excellent skin -- this foundation's strength is in a natural, everyday look.

It doesn't oxidize on me, doesn't pool in my large-ish pores, doesn't break me out. It doesn't contain sunscreen, which I love because I prefer to do that as a separate step. I've never noticed a scent and I'm usually very sensitive to scented products. This foundation's worst (maybe only) fault is its staying power. I can get 4, maybe 5 hours of wear before fading becomes noticeable. Primer helps. Recently I've been using it over Tarte's new BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Fair, which is a little on the pink side but it doubles the wear time and gives a slight coverage boost. One other thing: I don't like the way my pressed powders look with this foundation. (Maybe it doesn't like the talc, and really, who can blame it?) I suggest a loose finishing powder instead -- e.l.f. Studio HD powder pairs beautifully with this. If using a talc-based powder with this foundation, use a fluffy brush and a very light hand.

on 9/27/2012 12:15:00 PM

So I REALLY wanted to love this foundation. I was so excited to finally get my shade in as Ulta was always sold out. I generally have a 3 strike policy. I want to give something enough chances to see how it really works. First let's start with the packaging. I love it, finally someone paid attention and gave us a pump on the bottle. Most companies can't recognize this as something all women agree on. The conveniece and ease of the packaging was, unfortantly, the best part. The foundation went on streaky no matter what techniuqe I used to apply it. It settled into fine lines and wrinkeles even with primers. The worst part was after I wore it for a while it began to oxidize and change colors turning it into a orange tinted color which looked HORRIBLE. I usually love NYX and they have the best lipglosses on the market, but seriously, their foundation need as much much attention and work to live up to the level of good products we all have come to appreciate with NYX.

on 7/23/2012 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i love this foundation, it gives you a radiant glow and looks like a second skin, and even lasts pretty well too! i set it with the nyx hd powder foundation for a little extra coverage since it is pretty light coverage. only reason i didn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the lightest shade is a bit too pink for me,but the nyx powder i use over it is pretty yellow so it balances it out.

As for it being flash friendly, i don't think so. since it has light reflecting particles, while it makes your face look luminous,also reflects flash (as most foundations do). But for HD film or outdoor/non flash photography i would highly recommend it especially for the price!

on 6/19/2012 10:34:00 PM

I'd been looking for a somewhat inexpensive foundation that photographed well, was kind to my dry skin, and went on without looking too cakey. I have to say this NYX HD foundation fit the bill!
The first couple of times I applied it (with the ELF flat top powder brush), it didn't really have that airbrushed look I was going for. For the heck of it I tried the ELF blush brush and it worked perfectly! I got the flawless look with just 1 pump so I'm not using a ton of product to cover my face.
It still looked great after a day of running around doing errands in the heat, and I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/19/2012 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My ulta just got in a bunch more Nyx products than they used to have and I perused them because I've always liked the makeup on their website. I've been looking for a foundation for a long time, it's very hard to find one that matches my skin at a reasonable price because I'm pale as a ghost! well I saw they had testers of this foundation at the store so I tried out 01 on my hand, and it matched so perfectly and the price was reasonable, I bought it! it's great so far, it matches me perfect, gives great semi-sheer coverage just to even out my skin! It's a tad bit yellowish compared to my skin but I'm super pink naturally so Iike getting a clear canvas to put blush/bronzer on. It does have a very dewy finish which is nice if you have dry skin, but most of my face is quite oily so I like to set it with my mac powder.

Absolutely love this foundation. LOVE the packaging and how it is a pump. Makes it very sanitary and easy to use. Very reasonable price at $12 CAD, and I love the finish. Just wish it had a tad bit more coverage! I would definitely repurchase.

on 10/2/2011 7:59:00 PM

i am very impressed by this foundation. i am generally not a fan of liquid and am very picky with which ones i will actually wear. this one glides o9n very easily and feels weightless. i have light to medium beige skin so i mix nude and warm sand to create the perfect color. the bottles are nice and light with a pump and the foundation doesnt settle or separate while sitting in my case for long periods of time. this has a natural matte finish and works very well for photography. this has a pleasant light scent to it and is cruelty free. i highly recommend this and am very happy nyx has improved the quality of their makeup with the new releases that have been coming out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation. It has decent medium coverage, but it can be built up for a more full coverage look. The formulation is light and so far I really like it for summer. The wear is alright, I think I wore it for 8-ish hours before it was gone. This foundation actually looks really good in photos with flash as opposed to other drug store foundations that claim to be HD or Photoready. I purchased the color HD02 Soft Beige. I'm an NC15-NW15, Colorstay buff, Laura Mercier Rose Ivory. The shade is definitely not the right shade. It is probably a full shade darker than my skin, and it is orangey. I was very upset when I first swatched the shade on my hand and then compared it to colorstay because the difference was bad. However, after applying to my face and blending into my neck a bit it looked fine. It made me look at bit peppier, my dull pale skin can make me look dead sometimes. Next time I will probably go with the lightest shade, because it would be a better match.