Vitapointe

No Image

I don't know why more people don't use this. Fantastic for your hair. Controls frizzes. makes hair shiny and healthy. Inexpensive and a little goes a very long way. Feels greasy in your hands but doesn't not make your hair greasy. There is a powdery scent but it goes away after 5 mins. I use it as a leave in conditioner or as a pre shampoo mask. Wonderful stuff. Go out and buy some.

on 2/14/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I used this cream on and off for years and always seem to come back to it. Just like other reviews on serums they seemed to much for my curly hair after a while. Yet this cream is a little magic wonder and smells pleasant. If u have curly frizzy hair you just apply a tiny amount and rub hands together and apply at the ends and work your way round dry areas and it makes hair bouncy and shiny. Just remember less is more like most creams you apply. The price is amazing for what it does.

on 4/4/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best conditioner ever! I feel like I've probably tried every brand of conditioner out there and this is the only one I'll definitely keep buying.
It makes my dry, frizzy hair shiny, soft and smooth - I could not believe the results the first time I used this!
It instantly outperforms everything else I've tried including the much more expensive brands like ojon and keratase.

It smells powdery but the smell doesn't seem to linger in my hair. It's dirt cheap. I got 30ml for 3 and you only need a tiny, tiny amount. I've been using this tube for nearly three months and I'm only halfway through it.
The packaging is a bit plain - a small white tube with the logo on it but for the price you can't complain.

on 4/19/2011 2:11:00 PM

Although this product has been around for many years, I recently discovered it because it was on clearance at Walgreens, and I figured it was worth a try even though I had tried so many other products and had never gotten the results I wanted. I was never happy with silicone products, and oils, no matter how little I used, always seemed to make my hair greasy. This product gives the hair incredible shine, makes it as smooth as glass, doesn't make hair go flat, and unless you use too much is never greasy. It's a light cream that disappears into the hair. It's basically a mixture of mineral oil, water and beeswax and is the best thing I have ever found to make my hair look healthy, moisturized and smooth. It works on all types of hair, and you need only a little bit for wonderful results. Walgreens no longer carries it in their stores, but they do have it online, the smallest size can be found at Sally's, and various sizes are available on Amazon.