Uploaded by KathleenM415

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/12/2008

I seem to be collecting all of KMF's patchouli-scented things lately. This is good...maybe not good enough to rave about, but it really does the job well. Lathers nicely, smells great, good glide, close shave, no razor burn and really does seem to help prevent ingrown hairs (I was very skeptical about that one, but yea and verily, it seems to work). I love the pump bottle, which is easier to …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromgwinni

Mar/11/2008

Buh bye creams and gels! This is an absolutely wonderful product. No knicks, no bumps, no dryness, and one bottle will last you several months. I also like the pump bottle. A single pump lathers up an entire leg. The only time I will use the regular creams or gels is if I run out of Moisture Shave and get absolutely desperate. It's hard to go back after using this the last five months.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

EyesGreen

Feb/19/2008

A great change from the usual shave cream/gel. Yes, it's a bit "slimy" in texture, but it lathers up really well in my experience. Just don't expect a foam! My favorite scent is the Peaches & Cream. It smells so unique and yummy, just like the real thing... not a fake candy scent. It seems a bit moisturizing, but I never noticed anything extraordinary (I definitely still …Read more

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/07/2008

Wonderful stuff! I was used to on and off razor burn from most products. I used the fragrance - free version and had no irritation and smooth, highly touchable skin. I'm very impressed!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/04/2008

I am absolutely amazed at this product. I bought this after reading the reviews but didn't put too much thought into it. I never thought that lotion could actually keep the hair from growing back! But it does!! Not only that, but the hairs are lighter AND softer! I LOVE this shaving cream! I have never cut myself nor have I gotten an ingrown hair in my bikini area after using this. :D Hooray!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

frommeepo

Oct/30/2007

I'm so glad I tried this product. A bottle of this lasts waaay longer than ordinary shave gel/creams, and the Peaches and Cream scent smells so good! It works well too. I will definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Oct/21/2007

This is 1000% worth the $4 you pay for it. A dime size covers an entire leg. My legs no longer feel irritated after I shave, and they FINALLY felt really smooth afterward! I've never found a product that achieves a close shave or prevents irritation afterward, so this stuff felt like a miracle worker.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

Oct/17/2007

I LOVE this!!! For several years, I've been searching high and low for a great shaving cream that isn't tested on animal, with great packaging, and texture... I've finally found what I was looking for! I have the Key Lime sent. It is conviently packaged in a container with a pump. just one pump covers an entire leg perfectly. It also foams quite nicely, and doesn't seem …Read more

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/15/2007

I got the Peaches and Cream scented one and it smells even more delicious than it did when I just picked it off the shelf! Its great for my super sensitive dry skin. It comes out like a lotion but really lathers. Its a cool product, I really like it and might get their lotion soon.*

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/13/2007

Really, this is a review for my husband. He gets the closest shave with this product. Husband has a serious problem with dry skin, but this product keeps his face soft all day long without making him feel greasy. My husband can use this product once in the morning to shave and there's no need for him to apply facial lotion (which he hates, no matter how light and non-greasy).

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age30-35