MILANI Baked Bronzer in Glow

Baked Bronzer in Glow

3.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Other users said the glitter in this product is not too obvious or can be tapped off the brush. NO. My face was covered in gold glitter everywhere I applied this bronzer--even after I tapped off the brush. The glitter consists of these huge gold chunks that are easily visible from standing distance. After application, I spent a couple of minutes in the mirror with a dense brush trying to brush the glitter off my face.

The base color does seem nice but it takes so much product to get any color pay off. I had to go in double the number of times than my other bronzers (Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and Benefit Hoola).

I wish I could return this product. It is not glowy--it is GLITTERY. I looked like a 13 year old girl from the early 2000s.

on 8/1/2016 2:45:00 PM

I love this bronzer. Very good for light skin tones.
Honestly, although this is baked (shimmery) I do contour with this powder. It doesn't look muddy like other bronzers/contour powders. And I want to point out that the shimmer in this powder is not obvious, its just very glowy and the color is not orange. Its just a nice bronzer.

My skin tone is NC25/C2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this stuff. I was very hesitant to buy this, because I am very fair and was worried it was going to be too orange, but it is not at all! This stuff bronzes up your face, but really does just make you look so glowy and tanned. It is not sparkly or glittery at all when applied. When I use this in conjunction with my Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso", I just look so glowy and natural and it is amazing! I love this product.

Not a fan. I thought it was too sparkly, not very pigmented & no glow 👎.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This beauty is definitely a drugstore charm! I absolutely love this bronzer as a subtle yet intense highlight on myself and my clients. It gives a glow that is not so bold, yet still intense on the skin. The shimmer is absolutely perfect and gives that "inner glow" feel. The name "Glow" is absolutely perfect because that is exactly what it does. I use this on all skin types and complexions and it works phenomenally!

I absolutely love this bronzer. It has an amazing glow effect and creates a beautiful look. This product doesn't create a harsh look or deep contouring - it's main purpose is to add glow and a slight bronze/blushed look. I use the bronzer on the apples of my cheeks to allow light to reflect off my cheekbones. The product also looks luminous on camera. I use the "Real Technique's Multi-Task brush" because it applies this very well. Great Baked Bronzer that looks great paired with the "Lancome Shimmer Pink Pool Blush."

on 10/26/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I wear it everyday on my face and neck. It is the final step to my 3 step foundation application. It gives my face a very light beautiful GLOW! It looks like the sun kissed my face. If you are looking for some glow from the sun get this bronzer! You won't be disappointed!

This is an alright bronzer. For $8 I wouldn't re purchase, the pigmentation isn't great, and I just use it for a little glow. I don't see much difference except my skin looks sparkly. Its a little too sparkly for my taste.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After trying many different kinds of bronzer, this one is defiantly my favorite. It is the perfect color for my skin tone. I was worried about it being to glittery after reading some of the reviews, but it's not that bad at all. Overall, I would purchase this again instead of a higher end product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this from Walmart for $8 which is inexpensive. I wear it as a blush to get a more subtle glow as this don't show up good enough to be used as a contour. I wouldn't repurchase because it have so much that I haven't hit pan. And may want to try other bronzers in the future.