MAC Dandizette Mega Metal Shadow

No Image

4.7

TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, TRICAPRYLIN, SILICA, BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D'ABEILLE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, WATER\AQUA\EAU, HYDROXYSTEARIC/LINOLENIC/OLEIC POLYGLYCERIDES, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINA, PHENOXYETHANOL [ /- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)]

on 5/3/2011 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This review is actually about all the Mega Metal E/S from MAC(well all the ones I have so far) I currently have obtained Spectacle of yourself, Tweet me, and Mating Call. I have to say that these shadows are AWESOMELY AMAZING!!! The colors are wonderful, they go on smooth and have great pigment and buildable pigment!!

But mostly I am writing this review to inform all that missed out or well thought they missed out on these awesome shadows can still get them just check out Bloomingdales.com and they are still offering 8 shades(Mating Call, Spectacle of yourself, Tweet Me, Unflappable, Centre Stage, Dandizette, Peek-at-you, Prance) so snatch them up while you can!!

P.S. Last time I checked Dillards still offered 3 or 4 of the 8 shadows mentioned above

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

this is a very pretty color it reminds me of deep truth , the shadow its self is very creamy but i expected more from the color on the Mac website it looks really diff than the actual shadow shade so im a lil dissapointed but other than that if u dont have deep truth i recommend it

on 1/12/2011 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dandizette is a beautiful shadow, a cross between MAC's Deep Truth and a navy blue. I find it much more wearable and flattering than Deep Truth. I don't ordinarily do colorful eye looks- I like neutrals or dark shades, but something about this blue shadow is very appealing to me. I have been wearing it on the lower lash line, and it gives a little pop to my eyes without being too bright or annoying. It looks really lovely and makes an eyelook more interesting, without trying too hard. Texture is smooth and metallic. I love the name! This is from MAC's 2011 Peacocky collection.

Top Rated Eye Shadow