Hurraw Balm

Hurraw Balm
Hurraw! Balm Splash PhotoHurraw Balm

4.5

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 3/22/2017 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Black Cherry is the absolute BEST lip balm on the planet.
It's the perfect "enhanced natural" lip product for a no-makeup look.
It's emollient but not greasy, and lasts a while.
It's vegan and cruelty-free, which is important to me.
It's pricey for a lip balm, but absolutely worth it.

I am currently using the Vanilla scented Hurraw Balm, and have been using it multiple times daily for the last few months. It has a very natural and sweet smell which is quite strong and long lasting. It has a sweet vanilla taste to it as well. The balm has a unique shape, a flattened oval, which works better to cover my whole lips than a typical circle balm! Those with larger lips may find it a bit narrow, however. The consistency of the balm is more oily than buttery, and it will give your lips some visible shine. It has good staying power, I usually reapply after eating, or every four/five hours. I will continue to repurchase Hurraw balms and will also sample new flavours. If they are as high quality as the Vanilla I will be very impressed!

on 12/16/2016 9:47:00 AM

I like the shape of the tube, and try to keep the top surface of the actual balm perfectly flat. I don't know why, but it makes me like using it more. On to the product, I do think it is too highly scented, which is saying quite a lot coming from me. I typically LOVE anything scented, and the names of the balms are what made me buy it. The balm doesn't do much for me, but it isn't horrible. Needs to be reapplied often. I've tried using it overnight, but again - doesn't do anything. All in all, it's a nothing kind of balm. I like the shape but it is far too smelly. I much prefer the Clarins balm in the blue tube, or just a touch of oil.

on 11/27/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased the chai flavour of this lip balm. I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips as much as I had hoped. It didn't coat my lips or feel very emollient. I guess I'm used to the waxy Burt's Bees type balms. However the scent of this balm is amazing. I would probably try the Moon Balm next since it's touted to have meadowfoam oil which retains itself on the lips. :) Also, I love the packaging and everything about this little company :)!

on 11/24/2016 12:06:00 AM

This is the best brand of lip balm out there (trust me, I own a million!) Leave my lips soft and flake free, even in winter. My favourites are the moon balm, almond and coconut. LOVE!!!

on 11/6/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the chai version of this balm. I absolutely LOVE the smell and taste, and I like the shape of the tube, but it doesn't do anything special for my lips. I have incredibly dry lips and this does about as much as a typical drugstore chapstick. I still love it for the smell though.

on 9/5/2016 10:46:00 AM

As a recovering vegan, one thing I have refused to let go of is my attachment to these - one in my pocket, bag, under the pillow, car, kitchen sill etc. It looks so luxurious on the lips, glides on and doesn't feel sticky or waxy one bit. Moisturises for days. The oval shape means that only one swipe across covers the whole lip (and as an added bonus, sits flat in the pocket). If you're wondering why they're so cheap... So am I. Oh, and the hint of tint (with some flavours) is so natural and soft! Favourite lip balms I've come across so far

on 8/27/2016 9:42:00 AM

I have tried so many lip balms for my dry lips and this is by far the best one! My lips are like never dry nowadays because of this product. I don't even have to apply it very often, I apply it like every three days and my lips stay moisturized. Sometimes my lips get dry but it's because I live in Sweden and it's so cold here so my lips get dry all the time. The lip balm feels also very refreshing when you apply it, I have the mint flavor. It stays for a very long time, I've had mine for more than two months.

The only thing is that the packaging isn't that great. After a while of using it the lip balm was kind of hard to get out of the tube, but maybe it was just mine, it's still worth buying it though.

I think that everyone should try this out, becuase I've never met anyone that didn't like this product. And it is 100% organic which is great!

Thanks Hurraw, for making such a fantastic product. I use the balm with spf15 and i intent to keep it that way :)

on 6/13/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

As others have said, this is good stuff. The cherry one imparts just enough color and sheen. And it's not sticky in the least. I also think the shape of these makes them easier to apply.