Hurraw Balm

Hurraw Balm
Hurraw! Balm Splash PhotoHurraw Balm

4.5

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My number 1 lip balm is Out Of Africa Lip Balm. Hurraw is a close 2nd. This lip balm is good! Doesn't feel as moisturizing as OOA, but it will do when my OOA is not available. All natural ingredients, which I love. I have to reapply more than the OOA lip balm. Hurraw doesn't melt. It leaves a sheen on your lips. You can use it underneath your lipstick for moisturization. I will keep this one around and alternate with the OOA lip balm.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have grapefruit version and I love it. It is really moisturizing! The only problem i have with it is the packaging, i do not like it and i often have to press the stick back in with my finger.It is also quite pricey for a lip balm but i would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I owned the Sun version (SPF 15) and I loved it so much. So sad that I lost it and will buy it again, even if its a little pricier. Worth every penny. The smell was just so enchanting. It's vegan and organic and I think all natural aswell. What more do you want? I think I will try the tinted Black Cherry and the Cinnamon ones as well to see if I like the extra colour. BUY BUY BUY guys.

on 5/10/2017 12:53:00 AM

I love the Black Cherry version of this lip balm! It is so nice and soothing on my lips as i am currently on accutane and my lips have been so dry! The smell of these lip balms are spectacular and the price isn't bad either!

on 5/9/2017 1:01:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd one of these and will repurchase when this one runs out! The coconut is smells and tastes very nice and neutral (the grapefruit is a little strong and makes food taste weird!). Very moisturizing, i use it all day long. Also the tube is nice because it won't roll off my desk! Similar to yes to coconuts balm.

on 3/22/2017 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Black Cherry is the absolute BEST lip balm on the planet.
It's the perfect "enhanced natural" lip product for a no-makeup look.
It's emollient but not greasy, and lasts a while.
It's vegan and cruelty-free, which is important to me.
It's pricey for a lip balm, but absolutely worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am currently using the Vanilla scented Hurraw Balm, and have been using it multiple times daily for the last few months. It has a very natural and sweet smell which is quite strong and long lasting. It has a sweet vanilla taste to it as well. The balm has a unique shape, a flattened oval, which works better to cover my whole lips than a typical circle balm! Those with larger lips may find it a bit narrow, however. The consistency of the balm is more oily than buttery, and it will give your lips some visible shine. It has good staying power, I usually reapply after eating, or every four/five hours. I will continue to repurchase Hurraw balms and will also sample new flavours. If they are as high quality as the Vanilla I will be very impressed!

on 12/16/2016 9:47:00 AM

I like the shape of the tube, and try to keep the top surface of the actual balm perfectly flat. I don't know why, but it makes me like using it more. On to the product, I do think it is too highly scented, which is saying quite a lot coming from me. I typically LOVE anything scented, and the names of the balms are what made me buy it. The balm doesn't do much for me, but it isn't horrible. Needs to be reapplied often. I've tried using it overnight, but again - doesn't do anything. All in all, it's a nothing kind of balm. I like the shape but it is far too smelly. I much prefer the Clarins balm in the blue tube, or just a touch of oil.

on 11/24/2016 12:06:00 AM

This is the best brand of lip balm out there (trust me, I own a million!) Leave my lips soft and flake free, even in winter. My favourites are the moon balm, almond and coconut. LOVE!!!

on 11/27/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the chai flavour of this lip balm. I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips as much as I had hoped. It didn't coat my lips or feel very emollient. I guess I'm used to the waxy Burt's Bees type balms. However the scent of this balm is amazing. I would probably try the Moon Balm next since it's touted to have meadowfoam oil which retains itself on the lips. :) Also, I love the packaging and everything about this little company :)!

Popular Lip Treatments