Hurraw Balm

Hurraw Balm
Hurraw! Balm Splash PhotoHurraw Balm

4.5

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 1/23/2019 3:47:00 PM

I buy these in huge amounts to last me for the upcoming year. The company and customer service is AWESOME, and the balms are kickass. I don't use any other balms anymore, and haven't for the past 5 years. These smell great, moisturize so well, and I love the oval shape so that they don't roll off and under furniture. I love the coconut, almond, grapefruit, black cherry, vanilla, sun, moon, coffee, chocolate, and pineapple papaya. But honestly, all of the balms are fantastic. Highly recommended.

on 5/27/2018 2:17:00 PM

Great moisturizing lip balm! Slightly glossy and the tinted versions offer a subtle sheer tint.

I have Black Cherry - slight tint and smells wonderfully cherry. I prefer Cinnamon Tint over Black Cherry and would repurchase. Slight cinnamon taste and smells like Dentyne gum. I also have Root Beer and will purchase another flavor to try.

I would like to try the Night time one as it is advertised as having more moisture.

I realize Hurraw offers a spf. I might buy it if I saw it in my local store. I am quite happy with All Good Lips spf 20. Zinc oxide is 8%.

I purchase from a local health food store in my area (Fiddleheads - NA.) SW Ontario, Canada

on 5/27/2018 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the chai and green tea lipbalms. The chai is vanilla and spicy and i love it. It glides on nice and smooth and does well keeping my lips moist. The green i like as well but with a slightly more subtle flavor. I wish these were easier to find, as i would love to buy more.

on 4/7/2018 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only lip product that consistently works on my chronically dry lips. I love that it's vegan and doesn't have any harmful, synthetic products in it - which I'm sure is attributable to it working so well for me! My favourite flavours are coconut, mint, and grapefruit. The rootbeer is the only flavour that kind of grosses me out. I would recommend this product to anybody who suffers from chronically dry lips, seriously amazing!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My number 1 lip balm is Out Of Africa Lip Balm. Hurraw is a close 2nd. This lip balm is good! Doesn't feel as moisturizing as OOA, but it will do when my OOA is not available. All natural ingredients, which I love. I have to reapply more than the OOA lip balm. Hurraw doesn't melt. It leaves a sheen on your lips. You can use it underneath your lipstick for moisturization. I will keep this one around and alternate with the OOA lip balm.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have grapefruit version and I love it. It is really moisturizing! The only problem i have with it is the packaging, i do not like it and i often have to press the stick back in with my finger.It is also quite pricey for a lip balm but i would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I owned the Sun version (SPF 15) and I loved it so much. So sad that I lost it and will buy it again, even if its a little pricier. Worth every penny. The smell was just so enchanting. It's vegan and organic and I think all natural aswell. What more do you want? I think I will try the tinted Black Cherry and the Cinnamon ones as well to see if I like the extra colour. BUY BUY BUY guys.

on 5/10/2017 12:53:00 AM

I love the Black Cherry version of this lip balm! It is so nice and soothing on my lips as i am currently on accutane and my lips have been so dry! The smell of these lip balms are spectacular and the price isn't bad either!

on 5/9/2017 1:01:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd one of these and will repurchase when this one runs out! The coconut is smells and tastes very nice and neutral (the grapefruit is a little strong and makes food taste weird!). Very moisturizing, i use it all day long. Also the tube is nice because it won't roll off my desk! Similar to yes to coconuts balm.

on 3/22/2017 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Black Cherry is the absolute BEST lip balm on the planet.
It's the perfect "enhanced natural" lip product for a no-makeup look.
It's emollient but not greasy, and lasts a while.
It's vegan and cruelty-free, which is important to me.
It's pricey for a lip balm, but absolutely worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments