Hurraw Balm

Hurraw Balm
Hurraw! Balm Splash Photo

4.5

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 11/27/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased the chai flavour of this lip balm. I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips as much as I had hoped. It didn't coat my lips or feel very emollient. I guess I'm used to the waxy Burt's Bees type balms. However the scent of this balm is amazing. I would probably try the Moon Balm next since it's touted to have meadowfoam oil which retains itself on the lips. :) Also, I love the packaging and everything about this little company :)!

on 11/24/2016 12:06:00 AM

This is the best brand of lip balm out there (trust me, I own a million!) Leave my lips soft and flake free, even in winter. My favourites are the moon balm, almond and coconut. LOVE!!!

To Read all 95 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/6/2016 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the chai version of this balm. I absolutely LOVE the smell and taste, and I like the shape of the tube, but it doesn't do anything special for my lips. I have incredibly dry lips and this does about as much as a typical drugstore chapstick. I still love it for the smell though.

on 9/5/2016 10:46:00 AM

As a recovering vegan, one thing I have refused to let go of is my attachment to these - one in my pocket, bag, under the pillow, car, kitchen sill etc. It looks so luxurious on the lips, glides on and doesn't feel sticky or waxy one bit. Moisturises for days. The oval shape means that only one swipe across covers the whole lip (and as an added bonus, sits flat in the pocket). If you're wondering why they're so cheap... So am I. Oh, and the hint of tint (with some flavours) is so natural and soft! Favourite lip balms I've come across so far

on 8/27/2016 9:42:00 AM

I have tried so many lip balms for my dry lips and this is by far the best one! My lips are like never dry nowadays because of this product. I don't even have to apply it very often, I apply it like every three days and my lips stay moisturized. Sometimes my lips get dry but it's because I live in Sweden and it's so cold here so my lips get dry all the time. The lip balm feels also very refreshing when you apply it, I have the mint flavor. It stays for a very long time, I've had mine for more than two months.

The only thing is that the packaging isn't that great. After a while of using it the lip balm was kind of hard to get out of the tube, but maybe it was just mine, it's still worth buying it though.

I think that everyone should try this out, becuase I've never met anyone that didn't like this product. And it is 100% organic which is great!

Thanks Hurraw, for making such a fantastic product. I use the balm with spf15 and i intent to keep it that way :)

on 6/13/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

As others have said, this is good stuff. The cherry one imparts just enough color and sheen. And it's not sticky in the least. I also think the shape of these makes them easier to apply.

on 6/13/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these lip balms. They smell delicious enough to eat, and my lips have never felt more moisturised. They are so affordable, and just the right size to carry around with you in your pocket on the go. My favourite so far is the tinted cherry balm, because I love the way it smells and the natural red tint it gives my lips. I also love the vanilla. I am going to collect all of them one day.

This is my HG lib balm. I've been religiously buying and using the Green Tea Lip Balm for more than two years.

I bought a single tube of the stuff on a whim one day when I was checking out from American Apparel, and was back within the week to grab three more. Unlike burts bees, my previous lib balm brand, this product provides long lasting moisture, leaving my lips soft and smooth even after the product has worn off.

I love the texture of the product - soft, not too sticky or slippery. I also love the look, and in this season with nude lips so very 'in' a lip balm like this is a great alternative to a pricier or more drying lipstick.

Does tend to transfer a bit messily if you drink too soon after applying, but overall a fantastic product that I cannot recommend enough. Do your lips a favor and get some!

on 4/1/2016 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG lip balm. I am allergic to many "natural" skin care products, this is the only lip balm I have used which hasn't caused a bad reaction.