L.A. COLORS Lash Building Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

on 6/11/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

This is my HG mascara. I got it at K-mart with low expectations, and it has blown me away! It adds volume and length in a very natural-looking way. No clumping and it doesn't look like I'm wearing mascara! My only complaint is that the formula seems a bit dry and you have to dip the brush in multiple times for each eye to get enough product.

on 10/29/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always wanted a mascara that brings out length, NOT thickness, cause my lashes are already as thick as can be, so it's just length that I am really craving for on my lashes. So, I was at the Dollar store, and their whole stall of makeup from L.A. colors really caught my eye. I decided to try out their mascara, and it just made my day! Even if though it doesn't hold curls very well, that really doesn't matter to me. All I ever needed was some extra length, and it does really well in that department. However, the brush is a bit too big, and awkward around my lower lashes, so I don't bother with lower lashes. Final verdict: L.A Colors mascara is my new HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is alright :) I like my eyelashes to be big and dramatic, but this mascara just made them a bit longer and thicker. I use it time to time, but overall it's a normal mascara. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was in desperate need of mascara :)