Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, CucumislSativus (Cucumber) FruitiWater, Glycerin, Talc,lPEG-10 Dimenthicone Crosspolymer,lSodium Chloride, Niacinamide,lDiethylhexyl Carmonate, EthylhexyliMethoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimenthicone,iPropylene Glycol, SimmondsialChinensis (Jojoba) SeediCera, Dimenthicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,lMethicone, Dexpanthenol, BenzyliAlcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate,iPhenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Cyclotetrasiloxane,iSodium Benzoate, CitriclAcid, Hexyl Cinnamal,lHippophae Phamnoides (SeaiBuckthorn) Fruit Juice,lTridaceth-9, Rosa Caninal(Rose Hip) FruitiExtract, Parfum, Citronellol,lBisabolol, Potassium Sorbate,iSodium Benxoate, BenzyliBenzoate, Lactic Acid,lButylthenyl Methylpropional, Linalool,i. May contain:,iCI 77891, Cli77489, Cl 77491,iCl 77499.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A decent drugstore foundation. Smells lovely, and does feel as light and weightless as it claims. It comes in a little squeeze bottle which is hygienic, although the design isn't very high end-looking (then again, it isn't a high-end product, so that's probably fair).

The coverage is okay, but a little less than what I would prefer (a little bit fuller and it'd be perfect). Sad to say this foundation clings to even the smallest of my dry/flaky patches though, so I have to exfoliate quite aggressively if I want this product to have a seamless finish on me.

I don't intend to repurchase but it's not because it's a bad product, I just have other foundations I like better.

on 9/17/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i found this in a clearance bin at priceline and decided to give it a go. i have the shade 40 light ivory.

pros:
- liquid is a nice consistency, it's thinnish without being too runny; very easy to blend.
- dewy finish
- very comfortable to wear
- super inexpensive

cons:
- doesn't last too long

i like this foundation, but i wouldn't repurchase. i have other foundations i prefer.

on 3/9/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't quite like this foundation but it obviously was because I chose the wrong colour. It was too dark and you could easily see this and it looked horrible. It also gave my face a bit of a cake-look, so I decided to give the tube to my mother haha
The product stayed well on my skin and it didn't really react on it. I wouldn't buy a new one though, I like BB cream better. It was too cakey for me and I prefer something lighter, especially because I have a very clear skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Light coverage foundation which stays on place for max. 4 hours. Smells nice and it didn't break me out plus does a nice satin finish.

on 6/28/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Well, to start off with - I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO IT! It's completely safe for sensitive skin, and hasn't resulted in any breakouts thus far, which is prestigious for someone who's battled with acne her whole life. It has a smooth, non-oily and non-sticky texture that provides light, natural coverage - and they make it in Light Ivory, which is great for us vampires. It lasts all day on a normal complexion, but tends to wear away on oily areas a lot quicker. However, when they say "weightless", they mean it! It feels like you aren't wearing foundation at all. Unfortunately, it does oxidise a little - take a shade paler than your own skin just in case. On the plus side, it smells great, and has added rosehip oil for antioxidant power!

All in all, an impressive middle-of-the-range product. Thanks to the very rare pale colour (not an easy find in South Africa), I may well buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought two of these foundations at Target for $5 and decided I might as well try it on a whim. As someone who has fair skin, I really struggle to find foundations that don't eventually oxidize and turn orange. So when I tried this foundation, I was pleasantly surprised. I bought shade #45, which is Raw Silk. Of course I wear moisturiser underneath it, which evens out the colour, I find. It glides on, looks dewey and honestly makes your skin glow. I love it, and its my everyday foundation!

Cons
*Makes me breakout - I find that when using this foundation compared to my other, a few pimples pop up here and there.
*A little too thick, creating a caked look. Nothing that can't be smoothed out though.

Overall, there are only small problems with this foundation and I really love it. Would definitley recommend! :)

You pay for what you get. It's not expensive but you can tell. The colour is nice and coverage is light to medium but buildable but the packaging is messy and horrible. my biggest problem was lasting power. This foundation only lasted half a school day but I could re apply because of the mess the bottle causes in my bag. I look hideous when arriving home from school, i'm glad to be finished with this one.

on 5/13/2013 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is the worst foundation I have EVER used.

First of all, it broke me out like crazy - and my skin very rarely breaks out as a reaction to product. I left the house with no spots, came back with spots almost everywhere that I put the foundation.

Secondly, it oxidises. I bought ivory, and after I put it on my face it went super orange almost immediately.

Last of all, it slipped off very quickly and left me looking patchy, oily and horrible. I really recommend that you DO NOT buy this foundation.

Great for travel light but nice coverage amazing product so cheep nice shade range

on 4/7/2013 5:43:00 PM

I love this foundation! I have dry skin, especially in winter - and this foundation glides over it like a dream.
I have tried many foundations, and this one is better than my 40 quid Laura Mercier one! I also have cool toned skin with a lot of redness. Max factor seem to love making pink toned foundations... So I'm afraid if you have a yellow undertone their shades may not work for you.

Coverage: sheer to medium. It is easily buildable but I tend to use my collection 2000 concealer to cover bad areas of redness.

Finish: satin. I sometimes set this foundation with powder but on most days I leave it as my skin HATES powder.

How long it lasts: around 4 hours. Not amazing but I don't mind re-applying some to problem areas.

I would say this foundation would work best for people with normal to dry skin. I doubt it would last very long on an oily skin and it would need setting with a powder.

Love this and will continue to buy!