MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 AM

This product is awesome. The color amazing, you need you use really tiny amount for getting the required result.
One thing disturbs me: the packing. I prefer using stick or pressed powder so I could take it anywhere with me. This box you have to keep at home, if you want to refresh yourself or take it with you for a journey you can't.

on 11/8/2010 5:52:00 PM

This is a pretty powder but I really never use it. Its soooo shimmery and pigmented that I look ridiculous wearing it on my NC25 skin. Too shiny. I don't think I'm applying too much either. I would not recommended as a bronzer. I don't know what you use it for....I must just be too pale. We put it on my friend for Halloween cuz she was going as Snooki LOL

This comes in the biggest jar, it'll last forever. So for it's price, it's well worth it. I love this bronzer, very pretty on my skin. Looks great on a night out. Easy to go overboard but gorgeous when applied correctly. I usually just put on top of my cheeks, nose, and chest area, too. Looks hot! Also great on legs, makes them look sun-kissed and sexy. Would def' buy again, although this jar will probably last my whole lifetime!

on 10/29/2007 4:34:00 PM

Love this! Golden brown/tan with golden bronze shimmer...very loaded with shimmer...use sparingly or it will be overload! I tend to only wear this at night when I go out for some extra sexy bronze goodness! :D

I have both silver dusk and bronze, and the trick to using these is to dip a big powder brush in it...then wipe the bottom of the brush along the side of the container and even tap the brush a few times. So you cannot see any of the product on the brush. Then very very lightly sweep over the areas you want to highlight. I repeat this two or three times and the result is amazing. A beautiful sublte glow. When you apply it proporley, it looks natural and dewy. If you stick your brush in it and put it on your face and/or press your brush hard against your skin, you will end up looking like tin foil. For application, less is so much more! (To remove excess, I even blow on the powder brush sometimes just incase, because it is so highly pigmented [the bronze anyway])

So far I'm impressed. I use this as a bronze/blush on my cheeks, and it looks nice. I'm not tanned enough to use it all over, as it is a tad strong. I'm looking forward to trying it mixed in with a moisturizer, for a sparkly effect. Otherwise, this is quite similar to Clinique's discontinued 'Glow Crazy'. Very highly pigmented, and as other users have said, to lighten up the color you might need to mix it with a lighter loose powder. I might try adding this to my every day loose powder for a bit of a subtle summery shimmer. *Update* As a powder, it needs to be used very lightly especially on the cheeks. Can be overdone easily, with overwhelming shimmer.