MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

4.8

on 10/17/2013 5:58:00 PM

Love, love, LOVE this! It's an incredibly silky micro shimmery loose powder I recently tried at the MAC counter at the SA's recommendation, even though I wasn't even looking for a loose bronzing highlighting powder. I have all the Bobbi shimmer bricks and NARS highlighting multiples as well as tons of shimmery bronzer compacts. This is a pale golden bronze (hence the name)powder that looks amazing as a highlighter. I wouldn't recommend it for all over use by day but by night I'm sure you could lightly use it all over as a finishing powder. I'm sure it can be diluted down by adding your usual non-shimmer finishing powder to it and then be suitable for day wear. I use this on the tops of my cheekbones when I'm wearing a bronzey golden look. It really complements any bronzed look and I can see this looking incredible all over the lid for a sheer wash or as a base with contour etc.
You get a ton of product for the price but the container doesn't lend itself to travel unless you pour some into a smaller container for your bag. I apply is with the MAC 138 which is a large contoured face brush that I also love especially since there are no others like it IMO.
I can also see this making an amazing golden lip if you mixed it with clear gloss.
Next time you're at MAC, definitely give this a try.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've had this for about 4 years and I still have a ton of product. I don't use it as often as I used to but it's amazing; I'll probably have it for another 4 years because the amount of product you need to use when applying is so minimal. I love the glow it gives tan/dark skin; just beautiful. This isn't glittery and all.

on 6/16/2009 9:58:00 AM

i must say this is def one of my fav mac products that i have ever purchased!!! i use it right on my cheekbones and it defines them and adds the shine right where i need it to be. and when the sun beams down on it...GORGEOUS!!! it has goldish slightly metallic undertones in and. its not all glittery like most bronzers. it just provides the most amazing sheen ever. it looks beautiful on medium to darker skin tones. i adore GOLDEN BRONZE. it closely resembles the sheertone shimmer blush OTHER WORLDLY (limited edition). but i loooooves it!!!

I bought this on my trip to Vegas at the MAC Pro store at the Forumns. The MA had a nice golden bronzed look to her face and I asked her what she was using and this was it. She applied it on me, and OMG I am lovin it!!! I am NC30 and this just makes my face look alive and warm. I don't really like the sifter and jar packaging as I would rather it be in a compact, but previously using BE I think I could handle it. I take my MAC 129SE brush and swirl tap and buff ( I know bad habits are hard to break), and dust this on my temples, cheekbone, bridge nose, and chin, and down my neck...absoultely stunning. I wear it in the day and it looks totally natural...just don't use it over MAC Hyper Real foundation, you'll look too sparkly (learned hard way). I do use MAC SFF and it works just fine. Highly recommended.