Illuminare Beyond Black Everlasting Eyeliner

No Image

4.8

on 11/24/2016 11:15:00 PM

With oily, hooded eyelids I have tried every brand and type of eyeliner out there. I'm over 60 so I've been in search of an eyeliner that would work for me for many years. From high end to drugstore options. Liquids, pencils, gel... I've tried everything and none would ever last for me. This Illuminare eyeliner is beyond amazing! It goes on easy and it stays on ALL DAY. I'm literally in amazement over this stuff. I've been using the Illuminare foundations for awhile and decided to give their eyeliner a try. So glad I did! I doubt it matters, but I bought their eyeliner brush too. Talk about a super easy application! I love this stuff!!!

on 4/24/2011 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have tried every high end eyeliner on the planet. Girls, this is THE one. Fabulous for tightlining. The blackest black. Stays on all day. Easy to apply. Illuminare may have a hit for all seasons.

on 4/12/2011 3:36:00 PM

This does what it says, it lasts for a very long time, it's also good for smudging as well as detailing, and a little goes a very very long way, I'm guessing it's going to take me years to use all of mine. But, i don't think it performs much better than other less expensive smudgeproof eyeliners that are more convenient to use when traveling.

on 3/1/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I ordered this along with the illuninare eyeliner brush. It goes on so nice and lasts all day. Comes off easy with eye make up remover. Great eyeliner.