ELF smoky brown polish - my fav (Uploaded by rickisyed)

85%
would repurchase
4.0/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

2.0

Feb/15/2015

Its an ok color. Formula is good like other elf polishes but this polish has a really odd smell to it, different then other polishes, more potent.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

frommalonb

Oct/05/2012

Awesome polish. I got the new formula($2) as opposed to the old one($1) a while ago online. I can get away with 1 coat, all tho some spots need touchups. I love this color! It also has a nice shine, no top coat needed.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Oct/04/2012

this was the 1st time i purchased nail polish from ELF. I must admit i was a skeptic, but i decided what the heck, it's only 2 bucks. i am sooo glad that I did purchase this. I only needed to apply one coat. The is the perfect color for fall. I over love this nail polish.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

1.0

Mar/01/2012

I haven't such a bad nail polish for a long time. Totally worthless, I wouldn't buy it again.
Dry veeery slow and there were scratches almost immediately!
never more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

fromFiache

Dec/18/2011

The PERFECT fall color. It lasts, it easy to apply and opaque. One coat for a more sheer look and 2 coats is enough to make it even and deeper. (I usually put a white coat on first). I'm a NC40 and suits my skin-tone beautifully.
Packaging can feel cheap due to the cap that doesn't align to the bottle. Other than that NO complaints from me.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Sep/17/2011

Love love love this nail polish! It's almost identical to 'Chanel - Particuliere'.
The packaging is really simple, which i like. It is a lovely colour. It's sheer once you put it on, but it is opaque after 2 coats. The brush is thick, which is good if you're impatient like me (lol!) and like to paint your nails quickly. For £1.50 it is an absolute bargain!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/26/2010

I LOVEEEE this color. Oh my god!! I was going to buy Chanel Particuliere or OPI You dont know Jacques this month but I was going to order ELF products online anyway and saw this color so I bought the Smoky Brown. Well let me tell you for $1, the coverage is like an expensive nail polish, it blends so well. . Im about NC40 right now, and it looks marvelous.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm