Sleek blush - Rose Gold

Sleek blush - Rose Gold

4.2

on 10/20/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love sleek products and in fact I own a bunch of their blushes incl. the ones with 3 variants. I bought this one after reading some reviews and it does look gorgeous. It is easy to blend and the finish is gorgeous BUT if you have acne scars or enlarged pores, this blush is not for you. I have post acne scars (old ones) and i cannot use this blush alone so what I do is that I use it a bit as a highlighter and once I applied a matte blush in a similar shade, I apply it a bit closer to where I would enhance with a highlighter and not entirely on the cheek area where I would normally apply a blush. Either way, it is a nice blush and I do recommend it. Also Sleek products are good and yet cheap so it's really never a waste to buy their products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This blusher is simply become my favourite! It gives instant glow to my face. Pigmentation is good, packaging is great and sleek! Good value for every penny I spent for it. I don't have NARS Orgasm but I'm already happy with this. Holy grail!

The best dupe for Nars Orgasm. Do not waste your money, go and buy this. You will save a lot of money trust me.

on 9/18/2016 7:55:00 AM

This blush is absolutley beautiful! it gives a perfect flush with a hint of gold highlight. definitely my new favorite :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very beautiful blush!!

It is a very affordable, INSANELY pigmented blush and did I mention beautiful?
I think I got this blush for around 8€ and have been using it a lot since it looks really flattering on my skin. As said, it is REALLY pigmented so you really have to use this blush light-handedly.

The packaging, however, is a bit tricky because it does not have a proper sort of opening to it. The first time I opened it, it was so tight that when I finally opened it I smudged my nail into the product, so now it has a nail imprint in the pan :D

A really gorgeous blush, nothing negative to say about the product itself!!

on 5/31/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this blush. I find that this is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. This blush is pigmented, easy to blend and the texture is good considering that it's really cheap. Here in my location, the NARS one costs four times this Sleek blush costs.

This blush is worth every penny, the quality is good and is really cheap.
This is a good buy!

on 5/14/2016 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love the packaging and pigment of this blusher. It's also very easy to blend.
I just wish I'd picked a different colour. I have very fair skin, and the golden hue doesn't suit me well at all; I much prefer a cooler sheen. I hoped this tone would be more subtle, but in my opinion it's more of a golden powder with a pink tint to it.
I find the golden shimmer to settle into pores slightly but not too severely. I think this colour would suit those of you with a darker skin tone; the golden tone would look beautiful on you!

I'll be passing this on and having a look at some of the other shades Sleek offers.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As people were raving about this blush, I got one. I put a very light sweep on my cheeks. It was awful, it was so shiny, I could only describe it shiny like these irridescent nail polish, the ones which change color depending on which angle you look at it. It could be ok on a young person going out st night, but that's about it. Good thing it was cheap.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

AMAAAAZING value for money. Suits most skin tones, my go-to blush for pretty much most occasions. Perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm (without the price tag) and just as pigmented. A sweep or two is enough and looks great on. Have used this for years and re-purchased several times (plus bought a few more for other people!)

So so stunning !!! Highly pigmented, so it lasts forever. Good value too.
Buy it!