Sleek Blush - Rose Gold

Sleek Blush - Rose Gold

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm thinking there may be some inconsistencies with this blush, as mine is definitely not as pigmented as other people say. I have to tap my rough bristled kabuki into this a couple of times to get pigment, and even then I have to go back in. It takes forever if I go in with a soft brush. I purchased it from Target in Australia for 16.95, and whilst the colour is very pretty, it just hasn't lived up to the hype for me. The gold shimmer is beautiful although it does accentuate blemishes if you have them.
I would repurchase this again just to see if I got a dud, because if this works as well as other people say, I'd love it. Will update in a few months when I've repurchased.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I simply LOVE this blush, seriously.

I always find the NARS orgasm beautiful, but I'm not so blush fan to pay so much money on it. So I bought this blush and it is wonderful, it really is a perfect dupe. The color is beautiful, it is very bright and resists all day.

Do not buy the NARS blush, buy this the result is the same and you will spend a lot less, trust me.

This is a gorgeous peachy pink blush. It has a really nice gold sheen to it, and the formula is amazing. A lot of people say this is a dupe for Nars Orgasm. I kind of agree. It's much more pigmented, but if you use a light hand or blend it out, you won't be able to tell the difference between this and orgasm. And unlike Orgasm, I think this blush would suit some deeper skintones as well as fairer ones.

on 7/29/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think my views of the Sleek Rose Gold blush has a lot to do with the price tag, as there's nothing to complain about £4.99. The packaging is practical and highly portable for my travels (it's not that much bigger than a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow/ blusher).

This is my first drugstore blusher and I won't compare the colour to anything else that I have, but I bought it as I was curious to try out what all the fuss has been about with the "universally flattering" NARS Orgasm, but didn't quite want to take the plunge unless I actually liked the colour.

My skin is currently quite tanned, so it takes quite a lot of work to build up the pigmentation. I use this on top of my cheekbones, which is also where I would usually wear my highlighter, so the Sleek Rose Gold works as a 2-in-1 for me. If I was just using this as a blusher, then I would need more pigmentation relative to gold shimmer.

Texture-wise, I don't know if it's because of the gold glitter, but the powder is coarse compared to my usual blushers and highlighter powders. That's not been a problem with application, as I still get an even coverage using my Chikuhodo R-C3, but I do need to swipe the palette quite liberally to get enough pigmentation. Having said that, I don't get any glitter fall-out and the colour lasts fine for 8-10 hours' wear in the heat.

There's days when I feel I still need some extra-oomph with the colour after a few layers of the Sleek Rose Gold, so I top up with a dab of the coral colour from my Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon blush harmony, but the Rose Gold is fine for tints of pinkish-coral.

Overall, I think my Sleek Rose Gold would be handy for economising on my travel make-up as it saves me carrying a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick as well as a blush palette, and I still think it's great value for money even if I don't think it has the same qualities as my other preferred blushers.

on 2/15/2017 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I've had this for a couple of years now. I usually use this with the Sleek Blush by 3 CaliforN.I.A. palette, which has 3 shades (peachy pink, peach, coral), I generally use cream blush with a bit of powder blush over it. Used that way, this lasts all day on me (over foundation, no setting powder, which I don't use), with only a little fading. I have dry and sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate my skin. This is a peachy-pinky-golden shimmer shade, you don't need a lot.

Yes, this is shimmery; I use it only in spring/summer, that's what the color is to me. Used over cream blush, it's not TOO shimmery. I have not used NARS Orgasm, so can't comment on whether it's a dupe.

I do really like this blush, and would like to try some other colors in Sleek blushes at some time.

on 10/20/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I love sleek products and in fact I own a bunch of their blushes incl. the ones with 3 variants. I bought this one after reading some reviews and it does look gorgeous. It is easy to blend and the finish is gorgeous BUT if you have acne scars or enlarged pores, this blush is not for you. I have post acne scars (old ones) and i cannot use this blush alone so what I do is that I use it a bit as a highlighter and once I applied a matte blush in a similar shade, I apply it a bit closer to where I would enhance with a highlighter and not entirely on the cheek area where I would normally apply a blush. Either way, it is a nice blush and I do recommend it. Also Sleek products are good and yet cheap so it's really never a waste to buy their products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This blusher is simply become my favourite! It gives instant glow to my face. Pigmentation is good, packaging is great and sleek! Good value for every penny I spent for it. I don't have NARS Orgasm but I'm already happy with this. Holy grail!

The best dupe for Nars Orgasm. Do not waste your money, go and buy this. You will save a lot of money trust me.

on 9/18/2016 7:55:00 AM

This blush is absolutley beautiful! it gives a perfect flush with a hint of gold highlight. definitely my new favorite :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very beautiful blush!!

It is a very affordable, INSANELY pigmented blush and did I mention beautiful?
I think I got this blush for around 8€ and have been using it a lot since it looks really flattering on my skin. As said, it is REALLY pigmented so you really have to use this blush light-handedly.

The packaging, however, is a bit tricky because it does not have a proper sort of opening to it. The first time I opened it, it was so tight that when I finally opened it I smudged my nail into the product, so now it has a nail imprint in the pan :D

A really gorgeous blush, nothing negative to say about the product itself!!