Sleek blush - Rose Gold

Sleek blush - Rose Gold

4.1

on 5/31/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this blush. I find that this is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. This blush is pigmented, easy to blend and the texture is good considering that it's really cheap. Here in my location, the NARS one costs four times this Sleek blush costs.

This blush is worth every penny, the quality is good and is really cheap.
This is a good buy!

on 5/14/2016 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love the packaging and pigment of this blusher. It's also very easy to blend.
I just wish I'd picked a different colour. I have very fair skin, and the golden hue doesn't suit me well at all; I much prefer a cooler sheen. I hoped this tone would be more subtle, but in my opinion it's more of a golden powder with a pink tint to it.
I find the golden shimmer to settle into pores slightly but not too severely. I think this colour would suit those of you with a darker skin tone; the golden tone would look beautiful on you!

I'll be passing this on and having a look at some of the other shades Sleek offers.

To Read all 100 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As people were raving about this blush, I got one. I put a very light sweep on my cheeks. It was awful, it was so shiny, I could only describe it shiny like these irridescent nail polish, the ones which change color depending on which angle you look at it. It could be ok on a young person going out st night, but that's about it. Good thing it was cheap.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

AMAAAAZING value for money. Suits most skin tones, my go-to blush for pretty much most occasions. Perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm (without the price tag) and just as pigmented. A sweep or two is enough and looks great on. Have used this for years and re-purchased several times (plus bought a few more for other people!)

So so stunning !!! Highly pigmented, so it lasts forever. Good value too.
Buy it!

on 2/14/2016 3:17:00 PM

A bit of context - 32 years old who matches up well to MAC NC-20.

I did not like this blush AT ALL!

I was pretty disappointed as I've been looking for a decent NARS Orgasm dupe and had read loads of great things about this blush. In comparison it is far too orangey/red based compared to Orgasm which is more pinker in tone - presumable to recreate that flushed dewy look after having an orgasm.

Sleek Rose Gold in comparison is too orange and far too shimmery to the point of almost being glittery. I have a fairly neutral - warm skin tone and it looked awful.

The strengths - pigmentation, price and packaging. It's quite pigmented and for the price you're definitely getting your money's worth. The packaging certainly doesn't look cheap - a soft matt black plastic case with a mirror. I know the case can be a bit fiddly to open but I'd rather that than poorly packaged makeup.

The shimmery nature of this product would probably be better suited to younger people. At 32 I feel that this type of shimmer is very unflattering. I know this blush has had some fantastic reviews but it simply did not work for me.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my staple blush now, I'm very fair and this is just the amount of colour I need to look alive! the gold tone to it catches the light and gives a wonderful glow. I love this blush!

on 11/29/2015 8:15:00 PM

God, I hate this.

Ok, first things first: I'm a MAC's Nc25 and I bought this in 2013 or 2014 (don't remember).

Before I bought this, I was looking for product recommendations, because I intended to place an order on Sleek's website. This blush is apparently one of their best selling items. It's said to be a Nars Orgasm dupe and it looked very beautiful on pictures: a pink color with golden reflex, true to its name.
And then I bought it. When I received it, I couldn't contain my disappointment. This is not rose gold. This is gold, period. When I swatch it, there's so so much more gold compared to pink. On my cheeks, I need to build this up tremendously in order to get the pink to show up (and I'm white!), and when I do that there's so much glitter left on my face that I feel embarrassed to walk out the door. That's right. Glitter. There's no golden glow, just big chunks of shimmer that go everywhere. This is not a blush nor a highlighter to me. Sometimes I wonder if I got a bad batch, but I guess I'll never know.

So freaking disappointed at this. I never ever wear it, unless I use it as a blush topper (even still, it's just to make my money's worth a tad bit).

Go for it if you like to rock the Christmas' tree decoration kinda look. Otherwise, nah.

A very pretty coral blush with extremely subtle golden shimmer! I find it difficult to wear heavily pigmented blushes as I'm not that good at applying makeup but with my lunasol cheek brush, it just picks up the right amount of product and applies so beautifully on the cheeks - I'm paler than NC15 and every time I wear this out I get compliments. I'm also own Nars Orgasm but I find this so much easier to wear for some reason - I still haven't figured out why yet, and will update when I do.

The packaging also beats Nars hands down - I do love me some Sleek blushes - I own a handful, and I can safely say that Sleek blushes are my Favourite drugstore blush brand... It's been this way for over 5 years now and I can't see it changing.

on 10/15/2015 11:29:00 AM

Ive have the ELF blush (in the bronzing and contour duo) and this blush. The ELF blush doesnt show up on my Vietnamese skin. when i swatch this it shows up on my swatch, but this doesnt show up on my cheeks.

I really have to pack it on and then my cheeks look shimmery. Im a little disappointing i got sucked into the hype of nars ORGASM dupes and bought this. This will probably be really good on fair/light skin, but on me and my yellow skin tone, it just doesnt show up.

The packaging, its great and sturdy but its not good on your nails. Ive broken my nails a few times opening this... i usually use my teeth now lol.

Popular Blush Products