Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Josie Maran Cosmetics gogo Mascara

3.6

Aqua (Water)**, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Kaolin**, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2**.

on 1/28/2014 10:22:00 PM

Pros: totally volumizing, waterproof, black as night, I loved it, still good after 3 months of every other day use, only $20 not too bad for sephora

Cons: ehh it's good and I'd buy it again but I'm still looking for my HG mascara. I like it but am not in love with it.
It takes too many wipes to take off each eye.

on 5/1/2012 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara! I know some reviewers didn't like the brush, but I'm a fan of big brushes, I find them easier to work with and are better for getting fluffy, volumized eyelashes! It gives a really natural look for day time, but can be layered for a more dramatic look at night. I love the packaging too, gorgeous. Josie Maran, I <3 you. HG mascara for me!!

on 2/17/2012 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Now dont get me wrong this product is fine but it isn't for me. When I buy mascara I'm looking for length, volume, definition and a good pigmentation. Now I know that's a lot to ask. This mascara, for me, only defines my lashes and makes them slightly darker. It's great to use if you are looking to do a very natural makeup look but if you like your lashes to have a little more ummph this is not for you. I do use this on days where I barely wear any makeup and just want to throw on some mascara but otherwise I never use it because it just doesn't cut it for me.

I got a sample of this mascara in Sephora's Holiday LashStash Gift Set. I was initially drawn to this mascara because of the cure packaging and how the marketing claims it uses argan oil in the mascara to moisturize your lashes. The britles on the brush are large but the quality of the mascara is phenominal. The formula was lightweight enough to not weight down my lashes by the end of the day and suprisingly didn't clump during application. This mascara is more expensive but I would reccommend giving it a try!

on 6/7/2011 5:51:00 PM

it wasn't that this product did anything bad for me, it just didn't do anything at all. it was nothing special. i wanted so bad for it to be good because of the argan oil (i loooove argan oil and i already use it on my lashes) but it was just nothing special in my book. the best part was the little hearts on the bottle...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Did I buy the same mascara as everyone else? I wish I could experience these great reviews!

I pulled my brush from the tube and the wand looked totally bare. I put it back in and swirled it a bit, and then finally it had some product. Now, I always say this, but I have really long, thick, full, dark brunette lashes, and I find that it's really hard to make them look bad, unless it's Great Lash or something to that effect. So I put this on, and was immediately turned off by my result: fluffy, natural lashes, which sounds great, yes, BUT - they somehow turned into stumpy little...nothings. Basically, it looked like a long (across the eye), dark line of fur. My long lashes were gone and turned into itty bitty things! I looked like a Muppet.

Not one to give up easily, I tried working with this over and over again, and it just failed me every time. I guess if natural is the look you want, this may work, but it just didn't for me. The packaging is cute, but that's where the love stops for me. I'm going to have to give this a No in the Repurchase column.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I freaking love this mascara! The packaging is super cute and the brush is big and fluffy. This gives me feathered, thick voluminous lashes! The formula is very light, it keeps my lashes soft and makes them feel healthy (even while wearing it). Hands down one of the best mascaras I've ever tried (and I've tried alotttt)... the ONLY negative is that it doesn't fully hold curl too long. But it keeps your lashes looking thick!!! :]

I feel like I got a completely different product than what everyone else is reviewing. Clumpy, clumpy, clumpy! It's rare that my lashes stuck together so much from a h/e mascara. Since I usually wear fake lashes, I really don't care about lengthening, thickening, or curling- I just want my lashes to be black. The cute hearts on the tube and the fact that it was for a good cause convinced me to buy it, but...the product dried so fast that I could barely comb my lashes though to separate them. I returned this one after two days. I have to say, the packaging is pretty cute, though. However, I noticed that on Sephora's tester tube, the little hearts on the handle are being rubbed off from use. Boo.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I surprisingly liked this mascara! I got it in the Josie Maran beauty in a box set for my birthday. It said it was curling and volumizing but I honestly wasn't expecting much. I have naturally long lashes that NEVER hold a curl for longer than 5 minutes... unless I use waterproof mascara that I hate. So it didn't hold a curl, but it made my lashes really nice looking. They looked soft/touchable but kept the natural full look. I like it a lot for the day. I would use something else for drama though... it's a nice soft and full look, not a party look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara if you want more volume. Not a ton of length but definitely thickens without clumping. Love this stuff!