50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I used to wear blush all the time but one day at VS I was trying on the different samples & I loved the way the bronzer looked as I'm mixed with very light skin it complemented my skin nice. Since the day I bought it i've never gone back to blush or wanted to. I don't have the "Wild Thing" one and just have the baked mineral powder but I'm guessing it's about the same thing. I use it as I would blush just on my cheeks but It would look good applied all over the face or even skin with a larger brush. Overall I think it lives up to the standards it should for being around $20!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

9 years ago

If this were still available I'd totally buy a back-up! I'm a caramel complected Af Am with yellow undertones and this looks so good dusted all over the face using a large kabuki. I got complimented by a guy that said I looked "tanned and glowing." This stuff's phenomenal and I really wasn't expecting to like it that much. The shimmer is subtle but the glow it gives is phenomenal. Some bronzers orange me out but this is perfect for my skintone.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

9 years ago

When I initially got this it was the start of summer, so bronzers in general was really appealing to me. It IS a tad bit too shimmery but it has such neutral-to-cool undertones (all my other bronzers are orange-ier) which was a huge plus point. I like using this for contouring (in spite of the shimmer element, which I've found fades as you work your way deeper into the product/closer to pan) and also for adding a little more tan-ness to the skin. It also doesn't look bad dusted on shoulders, and since the compact is wide and large, it's easy to fit a huge body-friendly dusting brush on there. Overall? For the price, this was excellent. I've paid a lot more for products that were significantly less useful or pretty. I also ADORED the packaging from the savage beauty collection, so that was also a bonus.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

I was excited about this being a mineral bronzer but it was way too shimmery for my taste. The gold compact is cute.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age36-43