Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.7

on 9/27/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the body spray of this and I think it smells pretty good. To be honest, the smell reminds me of a blue jolly rancher more than anything. Not sure if anyone has said that already but that's my take on it. Victoria's Secret body sprays smell good for the most part but since they're a body spray they tend to not last long and some of their sprays and lotion smell overly sweet. However I will use this up but I put I won't repurchase because I would like to try out their other scents that smell better. The body spray is a pretty decent size but if you spray this continuously I can see going through this fast.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my new favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. It's SUPER fruity, and it almost has a warmth to it...but seriously, when I wear this my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me.

on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Somehow, up to my 50s I liked a lot of fragrances but now most seem either unpleasant or just blah. However, I was sniffing scents at Victoria's Secret and found Lost in Fantasy. Yes, it is quite sweet but I just loved it. The notes are passionfruit, orchid and musk. Fairly simple but the combination really worked for my nose. I would have given it a 5 except it does not seem to be very long lasting.
EDIT: I sniffed this at a different time at a different store and....it smelled completely different. I did not even recognize it as the same fragrance. So I do not know what to think.

Popular Fragrances